World Domination Official Feedback Thread - Page 42

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 42 of 45 FirstFirst ... 324041424344 ... LastLast

Thread: World Domination Official Feedback Thread

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Bonus gold

Hi! I'm still waiting on my bonus gold I earned in Columbia. It would be nice to have it now!!! I sent a ticket in on Thursday the day after everyone else received theirs..

Post Count
    more power to the officers, adding and booting members

dl sorts out the fortifications

longer gap between wars (about a month like ireland)

become alerted to lost units when away (i found out by checking in my units tab that i lost 40 SEALS, didnt know because i was attacked when not on the game, this is during wd events tho, not pvp)

My ally codes-341780448 *Modern War*

Started game during Greenland campaign

lv132 atk 16'513'225 def 27'191'202

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    It would be nice if Ios players could see the current faction rank, the same way Android ones do.
    Please PM if looking to join a consistent Top40 faction both in WD and FL.

Post Count
    1. Being able to communicate with the opposing faction, whether it be only officers and leaders, or everyone. Have a specific forum added into a tab just for that WD battle, and when its over, it is deleted.

2.) The faction in-game forum should have a refresh button or an auto-refresh of 1 minute or 2 minutes. There should also be a button on there where you can send a message to all faction members pages at once, or have the faction forum feed pop up in a players news feed.

3.) A way to track our health regen after the battle. Nobody was sure what our health was at and whether it was a good time to declare war again. We would also like the ability to see the health of our fortification during the battle, not just whether it is active or not. Also a way to see the health of the DL in regards to shield points.

4.) The ability to see who in the faction is online. Also when someone posts on your wall, when you hit reply, it posts on their wall, not yours. Also have a visit faction members base button, and start showing their IPH on the profile.

5.) A section in the WD battle tab where you can look up previous battles by each faction we played. The ability to have a button on the WD page for a direct link to the faction forum page, then when you close it, you go back to the WD battle page. Also for events, in the WD section, when you click on the name of the event, it should pop up a box that tells you what the event is and rules on how to play it.

6.) An area within the faction page that tracks wins/losses during a PvP event. After the event ends, the stats here can be reset for the next event. A log on the players profile where we can look up past history of win/loss and points from a WD event. The faction page would have all the current WD point totals, and the WD event page could have the current battle totals. With this, you would be able to see exactly who is playing and scoring points during that specific battle.

7.) Add the opponents rank to the rival list in WD. I mean major or general or whatever. This would give us a little more of what I want to do, and less of a surprise.

8.) Having some sort of a point for winning battles. Make it unit driven. For each battle won, you get the chance of winning a common/uncommon/rare unit, with no bonuses, similar to normal LTQ prizes. This would make you want to win fights and not just care about point accumulation. It would also make factions care more about fortifications and defensive roles and stategy. Also have cash rewards included with top faction unit rewards at the end of the WD event.

9.) New faction bonuses such as increase in valor payouts, faster energy regen, faster stamina regen, and increase in concrete payouts.
10.) Add are "are you sure menu" on all gold purchase buttons. This will make a lot of people happy with not making purchases they didn’t want to make.
11.) Create a separate tab for faction alerts to go into. Currently the faction forum is full of it and the game is spamming itself.
12.) Have a 48hr gold free WD event in the middle of the entire events build-up towards the main WD event. It could be a pre-emptive battle for the capital of the country we will be going to war for. Prizes could be the same as LTQ or boss events.
13.) During WD, give the ability to raid an opponents base. For each successful raid, you can get the same WD points as attacking the fortification and command center. This would give the ability to lower the stats of opposing faction members in the event that they are too strong for your faction. If I hit the DL, and he is 75k stronger, instead of burning though all 4 hits, another player all 4 hits, and another player 2 hits, we could lower his stats by raiding just a bit and maybe only waste 4 or 5 hits, instead of 10. Or if all the opposing members are too strong and we have 10 members with no targets, the stronger members could knock some guys down, so the weaker ones can make some hits too, and not just on the command center.
14.) Have a search bar for the allies screen. Scrolling through the endless list is horrible.
15.) Add total atk/def for each type of unit in your profile. Add all the ground forces on its tab, and all the air on its tab, etc… This could help you decide if you want to switch your bonus country, or which boost building to upgrade.
Battle is the most magnificent competition in which a human being can indulge. It brings out all that is best; it removes all that is base. All men are afraid in battle. The coward is the one who lets his fear overcome his sense of duty. Duty is the essence of manhood.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Something needs to be done about the level wd points. The advantage is clearly to low level players. The playing field needs to be even out. Why are higher levels punish so much in this game. From console games to apps isn't it suppose to be the other way around.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I would like to see who is online in my faction , maybe add a dot in front of every members name in members list and the dot would be green if the player is online and it would be red if they are offline.

Post Count
    As mentioned earlier it takes a very long time to upgrade buildings to increase profits, boosts, and defenses ... especially to the higher levels. I also understand that people who have been here for a while have either waited or spent a lot of gold - so no offense to them!

How about allowing multiple building upgrades (Money x1, Boost x1, and Defense x1) even if it's just for a limited time or on occasion?

Just a thought!

Lurker
    Post Count

Thumbs down Ruining the fun-- making it about money

My faction has come strides with a great range of different players and great strategy we have come from top 4000 to placing 350 in Columbia and 365 in Madagascar. While gold/money has never been a hot topic it has all of a sudden become the biggest thing that matters in this game. It is impossible to succeed without buying. Now wars are every 3 weeks opposed to once every month. This is the start to all of the problems.
    The richer players who can afford to throw money at this game are ok with it-- obviously not pleased, but are ok-- and want to eliminate all who don't pay cash to play. My "middle class" players want to boycott the gold for this war which caused more problems. Only people who can buy gold are allowed in and my top players left. Ultimately have broken up a good group of friends and a team all over money for a game that is supposed to be fun. The game wasn't like this when we started. What happened to free gold to daily players? Wish it was still fun.. Now it's a "pay money or you lose" game.
    If paying money to succeed is a game you want to play--- that's why we have the real world.
    This game is as good as flushing your money down the toilet, it's the same amount of ammusement!

I LOVED this game.. I was on all of the time and sent tons of thanks and appraisal to gree.
    I wonder how many people we could get together to go to the press with this. In this economy this is the biggest joke of the century especially with the majority player base being in the United States.

Please fix the issue.. Daily players should be rewarded just as much if not more than those spending $300 a month.
    For someone who spends about $60-$80 per war My stats dont show it and I'm not impressed with the product. I know I'm not the only one who is in this same position and can say your losing a good customer.
    Thanks but no thanks.

Post Count
    I'm not a gold player but if I was and I'd lose to a non gold player, I would be pissed of!

Lurker
    Post Count
    💪TOP 75 LOOKING TO HIT TOP 50💪 🎯WE HAVE OPENINGS LEFT🎯 We are very
    ACTIVE & looking for STRONG ACTIVE SERIOUS PLAYERS!!! GOLD players is a plus
    reply if interested we will place much higher next war!!!REPLY IF YOUR INTERESTED!!!

Banned
    Post Count

Pretty good. We can do better than that

I am enjoying the game, particularly the faction side of things. I'm a member of a great faction where we share ideas n hav a laugh while stirring each other up.

In improving the faction experience a donation record would be good, I'd like to see the join date of a member right next to that info, new lower Lvl players won't match higher Lvl, higher earning players and shouldn't be directly compared to them.

Have some ltqs that free players can finish in full if they r dedicated enough. Make it hard but give em a good chance.

More hits in an hr, I get 7 in an hr. maybe speed up the regen so we can get 6 extra hits in on top of 4 initial when battling.

3 to 5 wks between events. I don't like feeling like a junkie by being glued to my device, help us keep our humanity...have mercy. Haha

Getting beaten by much weaker players is not fun when u have worked hard for ur stats, I don't mind if they r within 10% but any more than that is painful. 15% absolute max I'd deal with ok.

Keep improving, there have been lots of issues but keep the new open n proactive approach seriously. U r a business, the beta service u provide the more u will b rewarded. I've come close to quitting a few times.

Side note : upgrade times need a serious review. Perhaps start a forum topic on it n c how ur players think this can be improved. I have a full n thorough system idea that I've put a lot of thought into that I'd like to discuss with other players

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

cj please answear my question eathier here or inbox

for some reason when I send an ticket to support to contact them they never email me back with a reply or a confirmation that they got it. are they supposed to do earthier of those things?

second my game is messed up, I am on the mission 5/30 of gone rogue and for some reason when I try to go to the oil rig the game crashes or it just keeps saying traveling to oil rig and does not go there. I can get into it by traveling to a different map then going to the oil rig but then only the boats show up and the whole map is grass or sand and I can do the boats part but I cant attack the artillery officer because none of the people show up. how can I fix this or what can I do to fix this.

I think this glitch is pretty stupid because now I cant get my unit

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

it tells you who decares war

Quote Originally Posted by ochr0961 View Post
    I would suggest having them only last 3 days (Friday-Sunday) as most of us work and these tend to be the best days for everyone.

Another would be an online page for the Entire battle listing everyone's factions and current points. It gets stressful going for that top 10 spot when we had about 5 of us that were all within 200,000 points of each other at times. So it would be nice to have a spot that we can see where everyone is at not just that 10 spot.

Another would be to be able to see who declares war as many of us get fed up when one single person ruins a plan by declaring early.

Haha another idea is to be able to see when and who in your faction is online to make sure you can get the best turn out for your battle.

Lastly I would like to add that 2 weeks between events is way to small. Give us time to get our lost troops back and build up our fortifications again.

Sorry that was so long,
    Ozzy

to see who declares war go to your forum tab in the alliance where it says how much people donate and it will tell you who declared war last, just look at the posts.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Two ltq/lte an event is too many.1 would be better as I would still like to progress on the maps.Also the lte/ltq are too big.I know you want people to buy gold but having to buy it just to finish normal level and not be able to attempt prestige isn't good.
    Finally the limited buildings prices are going up faster than newer players can keep up.I've not been able to buy 1 yet and if the price keeps increasing at the present rate I don't think I ever will which is the case for 80% of my faction

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by shaggy4344 View Post
    Two ltq/lte an event is too many.1 would be better as I would still like to progress on the maps.Also the lte/ltq are too big.I know you want people to buy gold but having to buy it just to finish normal level and not be able to attempt prestige isn't good.
    Finally the limited buildings prices are going up faster than newer players can keep up.I've not been able to buy 1 yet and if the price keeps increasing at the present rate I don't think I ever will which is the case for 80% of my faction
    Well it's the same for me, I started the game around the time that the Millenium LE was there (forgot the name) and my first LE building was the Jinai facility, after that i build 2 curragh and just 1 santa maria, now have a vault of 42 million but I hope i can build just 1 Outpost.. so don't know what the plans are going to be?!

• Page 42 of 45 FirstFirst ... 324041424344 ... LastLast