Multiplayer Guilds Are Out Now! - Page 6

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Multiplayer Guilds Are Out Now!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Xiaoge99 View Post
    693-336-072 join here,the recruitment officer of Murder of Crows wait for you!
    Moc is the best top guild in KA,next goal for us is the top 1
    LMFAO!!! Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah, where's this cave you just climbed out of? I want to start smoking some of that weed.
    You are dreaming buddy!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    LMFAO???what does that means

Lurker
    Post Count
    I was wondering, can your guild only go to war with other guilds when a specific event is happening?

If not, how do you go to war with other guilds because I have no idea.

Thanks

Lurker
    Post Count

Looking for European or GMT +1,2 Players

Hey all, The Boondock Saints are looking for people in Europe to share our guild.

We placed just outside of the top 500 in the last battle without spending any gems. If you are interested, our guild bonuses are -

Upgrade Costs - 14%
    Building Upgrade Time - 23%
    Guild Member Increase + 12

We have no minimum daily gold requests but ask for daily contributions to the vault and chat. Obviously, the more you can contribute the stronger we can become!

See you there!

Guild invite code - 500146990

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Rickalous View Post
    I was wondering, can your guild only go to war with other guilds when a specific event is happening?

If not, how do you go to war with other guilds because I have no idea.

Thanks
    Hey Rickalous,

You can only go to war with other guilds during specified guild battle events. The next one is 12th July 'Storming Glacial Pass'.

Coolbox

Lurker
    Post Count

cannot invite people

when you hit the invite members it says "hint" you can invite players thru your ally list, this is not possible

Second To None guild is looking for player

We are a good friendly bunch. Requirements to be accepted into Second To None Guild...
    What we have so far. Cost=19%. Time=23%. Guild=+14Invite code 126-895-313
    (1) must download groupme and install on your device and join the guild groupme chat page
    (2)Daily donation of 25k a day is required stones when u have them........
    (3) must join in all guild events. I.e the new types of events gree has made.......
    (4)Partition in war event a must unless give notice of absence........
    (5) stats not a problem as we can help you improve ........
    (6) must follow the rules set by the Founder/Leader and The Knight's Table........
    Looking for daily active player to come join us look us up. 126-895-313
    ATM we have upgrade cost=19%. Time=23%. Guild=+14

We are a good friendly bunch. Requirements to be accepted into Second To None Guild...
    Please read our requirements that are posted on the group page thanks
    KA 555-848-897 499-623-993 165-777-397 I accept all thanks

Lurker
    Post Count

Looking for a top 100 ++ guild

I have sadly come to the conclution Thad my current guild is not fighting with its full potential , mostly Cos of a lot of death waight Thad are not being adresse, and This current war is only making my point more felt. So i want to move up, before its to late. Ok me my name in game is Honor, iam lvl 132 my IPH is 21304 my att is 2,5 mil my def is 2,08 mil. My invite code is 893948167
    PS i from Denmark gmt +1
    I Can do 30k +- dependin on irl stuff

Post Count
    Join our guild or jump in to help get prizes and leave. Either way we are looking for active participation. Heavy hitters and gem spenders a plus. Let me know your stats by posting on my wall to be considered.

Gerber Brothers 200-094-627
    829850502 is my player ID number to talk to me

Post Count

Have some fun!

Sorry to high jack your post as for whatever reason im not able to start a new one due to permissions or something. Our guild as a few spots open currently. We are 44 of 46 strong. Normally top 150-200 but did finish top 300 this last war as many announced before hand would be out of town. Our guild members are located around the world. Mostly U.S (east, Midwest, and west coast including Hawaii), Japan, Philippines, Russia, Croatia, German, Romania, England, Sweden, and France. All of whom speak English. We communicate on a separate app for war plans and have sub for chit chat which is always fun and occasionally raunchy from the guys and girls so no kids here please). Currently saving for health upgrade 4 of 5. Are requirements are pretty simple. 50k min daily donations (these other guilds that express no mins are full of it) which is pretty simple as many donate much more, 5k during wars (unless your out of town which we fully understand, it's just a game), no camping during quests, and join the free app for communications. And no requirements for gem spending. Most of us do it but on their own will with absolutely no pressure. Please have at least 12x in attack per level. ex: lvl 100 = 120,000 attack. Guild ID 688-901-503

Lurker
    Post Count
    Over a year old wow doesn't seem that long

Lurker
    Post Count

Question I lost my guild :-(

Quote Originally Posted by CJ54 View Post
    Big news! We've just released Kingdom Age 1.7, which contains the Guilds feature. With this new feature, and can create or join multiplayer guilds which can give a variety of potential bonuses. In an upcoming feature, your guild will be able to compete against other guilds for epic prizes.

Try it out, and let us know what you think!

Hi CJ, I briefly left my guild but forgot to transfer leadership, and it defaulted to a relatively inactive player. How can we get "founder" status transferred back?
    Thanks.