Multiplayer Guilds Are Out Now!

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Multiplayer Guilds Are Out Now!

Multiplayer Guilds Are Out Now!

Big news! We've just released Kingdom Age 1.7, which contains the Guilds feature. With this new feature, and can create or join multiplayer guilds which can give a variety of potential bonuses. In an upcoming feature, your guild will be able to compete against other guilds for epic prizes.

Try it out, and let us know what you think!

Banned
    Post Count
    Join an elite guild, Flub. Over 2 million dollars in bonuses already! Growing quickly don't miss out. High level active players only. 379137430

Banned
    Post Count

joined with my account

Hi,

Well let's see how it goes, just created a Guild name and wonder how it will go!
    My invite is 270 403 590, daily player so I trust I will quickly learn how things will go.

Good luck everyone!

Johan

Post Count

Smile Italian Guild

Knights of Balance

invite code:

GILDA ITALIANA!

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    We are looking for top players to join our guild, The Buckwheat Connection. Our family consists of senior forum members and like minded team players many with battle tested experience in Modern War and Crime City. We have a good knowledge of game mechanics with members in our guild that have placed in top 10 rankings from MW events (from over 10,000 participants) and earning all top 50 pvp events to date in MW and CC.

We have already over 48 million donated from 26 members with bonuses including;

5% casualty decrease (next bonus 10 mil)
    18% building upgrade cost reduction (final bonus 24 mil)
    22% building upgrade speed (max bonus)

We are aiming for top guild placement. As such, we are looking for committed daily players that can put in the time during the main conquest war (projected 3 day event).

There is no minimum for stats but ideally those that can complete up to a minimum boss 30 with cash hits and/or minimum gem use. This will be a good barometer of your relative strength for your level bracket.

Gem players have priority (1 mountain/main war which should be on a monthly basis) but can make exceptions depending on stats. We also have contingencies in place when you need a break from future wars or have personal/financial burdens that may come up.

New recruits moving forward will be expected to make a minimal initial joining donation of 500,000. Larger donations will have priority. To show our commitment to you, I will match 50% of all recruits donations up to $1,000,000 and 100% for donations over $1,000,000. Lower level players with exceptional stats and most likely less income feel free to contact us as we have made exceptions to the initial donations.

At present we have 6 spots available. To open the next 2 member spots will require a donation of 9 million. This will give you a perspective moving forward what amount of investment is needed to make room for new recruits.

Please pm to discuss if TBC is a good fit for you. If my inbox is full please contact recruiting officers baddy or Lunancy79.

Just to give you an idea of group dynamics/leadership. We don't dictate to members and strive for open communication and transparency in all game decisions. Every member has an equal voice. If there is any disagreement we can take a public vote (which has not happened). Rest assured we have players' best interests in mind. Come join the team that has the commitment to win and the commitment to you.

Meloric/Sparhawk aka emcee
    Last edited by emcee; 03-10-2013 at 04:23 PM.

Lurker
    Post Count

217-955-505

Hi I'm looking in joining a guild I'm a level 116 with defence 70 k. And attack 70 k
    Hope to hear from you thanks

Lurker
    Post Count

217-955-505

Hi I'm looking in joining a guild I'm a level 116 with defence 70 k. And attack 70 k
    Hope to hear from you thanks
    I play every day

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    looking for a guild. lvl 44 with 56k attack & 56 k defense.
    plz send pm

Quote Originally Posted by CJ54 View Post
    Big news! We've just released Kingdom Age 1.7, which contains the Guilds feature. With this new feature, and can create or join multiplayer guilds which can give a variety of potential bonuses. In an upcoming feature, your guild will be able to compete against other guilds for epic prizes.

Try it out, and let us know what you think!
    When is the first "conquest of kings event?"

Banned
    Post Count

How to increase Guild member limit " Master Kingdom"

Hi,

New Question : How can I buy stones??

Thanks,
    Johan
    Last edited by Johan -; 02-20-2013 at 09:33 AM.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by emcee View Post
    Join The Buckwheat Connection.

We are looking for top players to join our guild. The Buckwheat family consists of senior forum members and like minded team players with battle tested experience in MW and CC.

We have already over 9 million donated from 14 members in the last few hours with bonuses including;

14% building cost reduction (working on 4th bonus which cost 9.6 million)
    14% building upgrade time reduction

Looking for serious committed players to join a top 10 guild.

Ideally gem players but will make some exceptions depending on stats.

Please pm to discuss if TBC is a good fit for you. If inbox is full please post here and I will reply asap.

We have friends from all groups from all games. We don't dictate to members and strive for open communication and transparency in all leadership decisions. Every member has an equal voice. Rest assured we have players' best interests in mind. Come join the team that has the commitment to win and the commitment to you.

Sparhawk/Meloric aka emcee
    looking to join my stats are beast lvl 96 with 130,000 attack an 108,000 defense with no dragons yet my bd is lvl 9 almost there very active all day player mw my faction finished 580 so I know how to help and kick butt I'm willing to do whatever it takes to be number 1 or top ten lol lets do it

Post Count
    612 220 214. 76k/67k. 4500 iph daily player

Lurker
    Post Count
    What is the guild #? Just finished in top 21 in MW BFG.

I am level 150. Attack 128k Def 120K. A lot of room for improvement, as I haven't maxed out on weapons and armor. Been building and plotting to upgrade to the better beast and machine units.

Quote Originally Posted by emcee View Post
    Join The Buckwheat Connection.

We are looking for top players to join our guild. The Buckwheat family consists of senior forum members and like minded team players with battle tested experience in MW and CC.

We have already over 9 million donated from 14 members in the last few hours with bonuses including;

14% building cost reduction (working on 4th bonus which cost 9.6 million)
    14% building upgrade time reduction

Looking for serious committed players to join a top 10 guild.

Ideally gem players but will make some exceptions depending on stats.

Please pm to discuss if TBC is a good fit for you. If inbox is full please post here and I will reply asap.

We have friends from all groups from all games. We don't dictate to members and strive for open communication and transparency in all leadership decisions. Every member has an equal voice. Rest assured we have players' best interests in mind. Come join the team that has the commitment to win and the commitment to you.

Sparhawk/Meloric aka emcee

Post Count
    Battle Force 1 is now recruiting - check us out using invite code 100567883

Edit : It's just me so far; Level 94, 79k/69k a/d, 6k iph, daily player, with 120,000 donated to the pot so far. Looking for players with similar stats.
    Last edited by AndrewH; 02-20-2013 at 01:22 PM. Reason: Additional detail

Post Count
    Stones aren't dropping???

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...361#post486361
    SKILL POINT
    Quote Originally Posted by Bronson View Post
    Shhhhhhh I can't let on that your really my favourite, keep this between you and me!