Night Club Save or Donate to Syndicate?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Night Club Save or Donate to Syndicate?

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count

Night Club Save or Donate to Syndicate?

My IPH is 79k at the moment, and I am thinking about saving for a night club. However, as the leader of an under-performing syndicate, I don't want to jip some of the members who have joined.

My question is: do I save now for a night club, or do I pump the majority of my cash into the syndicate?

I have only contributed about 2 and a half million so far, and I plan on donating at least 100k per day if I do start saving for a night club. That would still be a lot more than all of the members donate, so I don't think they would care too much. Part of my thinking is that once I get the night club going, then I can really contribute to the syndicate.

Thoughts?
    Crime City tenure: June 2012 - retired 8/10/14

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    You should put any output bonuses back into the syndicate as though you were tithing. Any further commitment that you have made should be upheld. That being said, you probably still need to spend money to prepare for war (armaments, expansions, defensive structures) and should not stop expanding your economy. I have, however, begun making allowances for opportunity costs (lost income while upgrading) and so have been upgrading mostly 2nd tier buildings as a consequence.

I normalize upgrade costs per 24h upgrade and do not build anything that costs more than 4x my daily collection. While new building construction is somewhat of a special case, by extending this rule of thumb, you should be collecting $1.67M/day before saving for NC under my guidelines. In your case, this corresponds to roughly a 10% increase in building output, so I would suggest focusing on the building output upgrades first. If you've already gotten the first two, then build your economy through upgrades for a couple of weeks longer.

Started late June 2012.

Post Count
    I'd suggest 2 things:
    -join a better syndicate that already has boosts and high IPH members. There's enough people making their own 10 person syndicates, which is a waste of effort and resources, IMO.
    -get the NC

BTW, How have you been here since July and only have a $79k IPH?
    #smug

Ready to build a Movie Theater, Loft or Night Club? Click here.
    CC Loot Drops 20130122_3
    MW Loot Drops mw20121214_1

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Dont worry about saving for the nightclub until you're making around 200k per hour.
    BoB Campers
    lvl 250
    IPH 15.4m
    14.7m/14.3m
    541-934-789

Post Count
    Ask your leader, lol
    MODERN WAR and CRIME CITY
    Destroy the world one n00b at a time.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Idiosyncrasy View Post
    My IPH is 79k at the moment, and I am thinking about saving for a night club. However, as the leader of an under-performing syndicate, I don't want to jip some of the members who have joined.

My question is: do I save now for a night club, or do I pump the majority of my cash into the syndicate?

I have only contributed about 2 and a half million so far, and I plan on donating at least 100k per day if I do start saving for a night club. That would still be a lot more than all of the members donate, so I don't think they would care too much. Part of my thinking is that once I get the night club going, then I can really contribute to the syndicate.

Thoughts?
    If all the members of your syndicate combined aren't putting in 100K a day, you should be looking for better members. A syndicate should be a true collective effort. Do you really wish to subsidise free loaders?
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    I just started building a night club. It took a month of saving, but I upgraded smaller buildings along the way and bought a few items, not to mention syndicate donations.

Only 143 hours to go.
    Crime City tenure: June 2012 - retired 8/10/14

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Idiosyncrasy View Post
    I just started building a night club. It took a month of saving, but I upgraded smaller buildings along the way and bought a few items, not to mention syndicate donations.

Only 143 hours to go.
    lol....why did you even bother to ask if you already had your mind made up.

Post Count
    In the long run, you're probably better off with the NC, than with the "also ran" top 4000 prize.