tapjoy account

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: tapjoy account

Consistent Contributor minji976's Avatar
    Post Count

tapjoy account

Just transfered the game to new iPhone. However, the tapjoy does not come along. I lost the ability to collect free gold every hour. How can I get tapjoy transfered as well?
    KA 248-587-199
    MW 696-646-260

Post Count
    You'll have to reinstall the certificates. Should prompt you to do so if you visit tapjoy.com and log in.
    #smug

Ready to build a Movie Theater, Loft or Night Club? Click here.
    CC Loot Drops 20130122_3
    MW Loot Drops mw20121214_1

Consistent Contributor minji976's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by mxz View Post
    You'll have to reinstall the certificates. Should prompt you to do so if you visit tapjoy.com and log in.
    I suppose I need to login to tapjoy.com from the new device?
    KA 248-587-199
    MW 696-646-260

Post Count
    I have reinstalled tap joy 4 times, logged in and reinstalled. it still won't work. Good luck

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I had this issue originally and this was Tapjoy's resolution that worked for me:

Unfortunately, we have determined that the app that you are attempting to earn awards for has not been properly implemented on our network. We are currently working with the app developer to fix this. In the meantime, please download and run TapOut (https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/tapo...oy/id342648612), which is officially provided by Tapjoy. By running this app, all of the necessary device information will be properly gathered for the credits to go through. You are free to delete TapOut afterwards and it shouldn't be a problem. Please write back to us and let us know once you have done this. We will take further look at your device to ensure things will work properly going forward.