Syndicate Blog

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Syndicate Blog

Banned
    Post Count

Thumbs up Syndicate Blog

Visit our Crime City blog, post your invite codes, and see if you make the cut for our Syndicate. Now taking applications.

[USEF] Crime City Syndicate

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CohibAA View Post
    Visit our Crime City blog, post your invite codes, and see if you make the cut for our Syndicate. Now taking applications.

[USEF] Crime City Syndicate

Bah!

Take this to off topic.

Lurker
    Post Count

Shopping

Looking for a new syndicate - only 5 in mine contribute - I contribute about .6m daily... 7k/9k Atk/Dfn 58 mafia... My code is 574-014-818... Have 20 bonuses in current syndicate looking for a better and more active group... CDog

Post Count
    Can't send you an invite because you're already in a faction. I don't want to fill our ranks with low level players, but if you're going to be active we could use you, love active players.
    Our syndicate is pretty strong-we currently have 40 bonuses. Our invite code is 877659252. Send me a request and I'll check out your stats and put you in.

Post Count
    People in our syndicate-NYC Crime City-are typically pretty strong for their level. So if you are as well with those numbers-we might just be the spot for you. What level are you?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    C dog, please take a look at mine. 222343070. 15 bonuses. I contribute about 1 mil per day.

Post Count

Come join our active and full of participation syndicate

Fa King and Company
    We have the best of the best when it comes to syndicates..we have made friends among all of us and participate with donations and bricks. We also help each other out with pointers to build defense and attack. It's been a real blast seriously..I was about to hang it up on Crime City till the syndicates came around..man it's a whole new ball park and we are hitting homeruns in the right field deck!! If you are active, come over to our syndicate...where the fun never ends!!
    Fa King and Company