GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: I freakin' LOVE my faction...

Prominent Poet King little fruit fly's Avatar
    Michigan's tiny city called Beverly Hills
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sugarymama View Post
    I just want to say that I had the best time playing alongside my fellow faction brothers/sisters during this event. I will be the first to admit that I wasn't exactly looking forward to it; not because of my teammates, but because of the game. I have been growing weary of the greediness of Modern War and Gree; the glitches, the stupid trolls and egomaniacs who have all but ruined the MW forum, and just the general decline of the game. These were some of the reasons I just needed to step away from the madness. (other reasons: birthday celebration, Super Bowl, living life, etc.)

But, as it got closer to Greenland, my faction had so much positive energy, rallying the troops to donate, get their bases ready, and get amped!!!

Even though I didn't have time to visit the forums much over the past few weeks, once I got back into it, it was like I never left. Back with the jokes, the pushes to keep hitting the "hobbits", the inspiring messages. Made me want to fight harder, even though I was all but done with the game.

And fight we did. Right into the top 10. Something that we achieved with TEAMWORK and RESPECT.

Shout out to my peeps:

Marebear, Solo (GET TO DA CHOPPA! ), Vball, Xander, Ducati, Thief, Fluffy, Self Proclaimed, FozzieLee, Ozzy, Hivesy, Bob_55, DeskJockey, Fugu, Jhoemel, Gambit, WhiskeyBravo, Hellion, Q, MadMan, Lt. Falcon, Sanuden, Ericinico, Led, HoundDog, Commandnconquer, Gero, Nick, Jp, Copenhagen, Hammer, Nick, Jf, Miner, Corsair, IDF, HB, Sgt. K, Vertex, VQ, Bucknut, LeBarticus, Cousins, Brodawg, Alpha Omega, Cheiz, Aria, Budboy, Tom, Santa Clause, Alpha Dog, and last but not least McDoc, who kept us going, laughing, and playing when we should have been working, sleeping, eating, etc.

A special shout out to the heavy hitters (you know who you are..)

I truly had a great time. Thanks guys (sorry if I left a name or two out---typed this vigorously...lol)

Thanks for the list, sugarmama, recruitment time.

Nope, just kidding, I wouldn't bother if you gals bond like a sisterhood now.
    PM me with your WD points to join an awesome top 25 family;

Yip, SMILE and PENGUINCOTT!

“Life is too important to be taken seriously!”

Verbose Veteran Ph4ntom Stranger's Avatar
    Post Count
    Well done VFF teams!

And great thread Sugar! very thoughtful

Post Count
    Congrats Alpha!! Glad to see you in top 10. Think we could go for 1st and 2nd place next?? Haha Jk! Peace Pun

Congrats to all VFF. I'm looking forward to a nap now.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Congrats VFF Alpha on your top 10 finish. To think after 4 days of battling our two factions would be within 50k at the end. More importantly than that, is that it seems like everybody had some laughs and a good time (which is what this is suppose to be about anyway)

Your friends from Global Strike Force

Post Count
    Well done and especially well written OP.

I am surprised you got matched against PUN and SF but we never battled to my knowledge.

Would be fun to compete with more forumites.

Congratulations to a strong effort.
    EE

Post Count
    Congrats Alpha! Well Done!
    Fill Your Hands With Lead

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Elastic Earl View Post
    Well done and especially well written OP.

I am surprised you got matched against PUN and SF but we never battled to my knowledge.

Would be fun to compete with more forumites.

Congratulations to a strong effort.
    Thanks man. From what faction are u man?

Modern war code - 560320147, 740 526 551 add me please
    Kingdom Age code - 953-474-768

유인나 is my crush

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael0218 View Post
    Congrats VFF Alpha on your top 10 finish. To think after 4 days of battling our two factions would be within 50k at the end. More importantly than that, is that it seems like everybody had some laughs and a good time (which is what this is suppose to be about anyway)

Your friends from Global Strike Force
    Thanks man. You killed in every fight though

Modern war code - 560320147, 740 526 551 add me please
    Kingdom Age code - 953-474-768

유인나 is my crush

Consistent Contributor Saint Anger's Avatar
    Post Count
    Now I'm just plain jealous.

Post Count
    Congrats to all the VFF's. Alpha and Bravo did a fantastic job getting into top 10. Charlie, I got lots of respect for you guys and the stand you took!

Consistent Contributor solo.modernwar's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by marebear View Post
    Luv ya sugar... You always have a way with words. Alpha is awesome and fun to be a part of. I couldn't ask for a better team or better team mates. You all make it fun to play. Thanks to everyone on my team and congratulations to all the teams who battled. ~ Marebear aka Down Town Julie Pound
    Hahahaha! I love the new alias! Marebear, now every time I see that P-91 Pounder, I can't help but think of you and get a good chuckle out of it!

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by bucknut View Post
    Well said Sugar! I was enjoying Chatzy as much as the battles themselves. Laughing got us through all challenges! I love Alpha!
    I quoted you cause I love your sig. I will remember to use that and make sure I dont get smacked from someone who disagrees

Back to the topic, Congrats to VFF Alpha! Well done thief and co.

Post Count
    Love you Sugar and love you Alpha, not a lot to add at this point. Perfect post.

I hope everyone had as much fun as we had or at least 10% as much, which still would be more than enough to justify the time invested in the family.

"A man who doesn't spend time with his family can never be a real man." - Don Corleone
    And a big shout out to PUN, SF, GSF, ACE, VFF Bravo, ... for some epic fights and most certainly to all VFF teams for doing great.
    Last edited by MadManDK; 02-20-2013 at 09:21 AM.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by marebear View Post
    Luv ya sugar... You always have a way with words. Alpha is awesome and fun to be a part of. I couldn't ask for a better team or better team mates. You all make it fun to play. Thanks to everyone on my team and congratulations to all the teams who battled. ~ Marebear aka Down Town Julie Pound
    Thanks Mare. I mean, Julie Pound...lol. Love it.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Huge congrats to everyone in VFF Alpha on the top 10! You guys really pulled away on the last day from all the bouncing in and out of 10th... Well played!

Mad props to Bravo as well on that crazy finish!