Thread: Forum Knights Guild: Recruiting

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Forum Knights Guild: Recruiting

Details to follow
    IGN: Bryan
    Member Of:

Forum Knight Guild

The Forum Knight Guild is seeking active members for our guild. Guilds are likely to start with 20 players, so we may not be able to accept everyone.

What are we looking for?
    • Minimum 189K Attack
    • Minimum 149K Defence
    • Prefer 13K+ IPH (IPH is not a hard requirement but gold contribution to building the Guild is. We will review the potential candidates on a case-by-case basis giving some allowance for those that raid to supplement income).
    • Daily player - especially when the battles are active
    • Donate daily gold income
    • Willing to do PVP to help guild build

There is no requirement to spend real cash. Gem spend is up to the individual choice and there will not be any pressure to spend

Send me a PM to FK Guild Recruiting or Email to fk.recruiting@gmail.com if you are interested; please include your STATS such as your level, alliance #, attack/defense stats, and that you understand the donation part is a requirement. We will do our best to get back to you as soon as possible. If we consider you, we will have a member add you as an ally to verify you fill our requirements. If our roster is full at the moment, we may take on more members later as we purchase more slots for new members.
    Last edited by FK Guild Recruiting; 02-19-2013 at 07:31 AM.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    What about player level - shouldn't that be an important factor? If you're familiar with the MW WD events, you'd know that a level 100 player can contribute twice (or more) the event points as a level 200 player with the same number of attacks.

Quote Originally Posted by justsomedood5 View Post
    What about player level - shouldn't that be an important factor? If you're familiar with the MW WD events, you'd know that a level 100 player can contribute twice (or more) the event points as a level 200 player with the same number of attacks.
    When a player submits a request for consideration we look at their level and verify stats, however we don't hold it against higher level players. So to answer your question it is a factor and does come into play however a person will not be accepted or denied access to the guild based on level. Level, donations and potential points come into play when deciding which members start and which come off the bench.

I believe we will probably start with a basis of 20 members per guild with the ability to purchase bonuses for more. Its a part of strategy in terms of what we intend to do that we decline to make public knowledge.

Thanks for the question

Bgood of the Forum Knights

Don't be left in the dust apply now see 2nd post

Post Count
    Guild thing started..Good luck to everyone and to the other Guilds as Rk and Fun.
    Forum knight guild is made from respected players and forum members,it is honour to be a member of this group.
    Lots of you that will join will find here more than just fighting and competition,you will be friend,team player,we will share good and bad,we will be united,we will be in the top of the leaderboard with great guidance of our leaders.
    Once you enter this guild you will see that is all relaxed with no pressure.
    We are strong we are together.
    All of our members that are in other guilds can join us in the future,this is your home.

And all of you forum members that you want to be a part of the great guild,you can aply and join us..Im happy to know you all,i'm here for you!

Your new mate
    DC aka Titan
    [FK] TITAN

Post Count
    Forum Knights Guild ||

LLP spots are full,we are opening room for HLPs on that Guild too.

Request to join send to : forumknightguild@yahoo.com
    Last edited by DragCro; 02-23-2013 at 03:09 AM.
    [FK] TITAN

Banned
    Post Count
    DragCro, My mrs account is an LLP account. I'd love it if you had room for her in the LLP Forum Knights Guild?
    I'll post stats soon

Cheers mate
    Hammer

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Proprioc3ption View Post
    DragCro, My mrs account is an LLP account. I'd love it if you had room for her in the LLP Forum Knights Guild?
    I'll post stats soon

Cheers mate
    Hammer
    no problem mate,for you i will allways make a room,you are wellcome..
    [FK] TITAN

Banned
    Post Count
    SCARLET HEART

Alliance Code: 289-970-469
    LVL: 10
    Attack: 5,439
    Defense: 4,674
    IPH: 2,000

61 wins & 6 Losses
    Army mostly indestructible filled up by Flaming Catapults

She doesn't play much so it may be me doing it all as I've set her up.

Post Count
    Dang. Was hoping to join, but I don't meet the minimums. I wouldn't mind doing the daily gold donations, but I'm trying to save for my BDs 9 & 10. Just was able to get my 8. Oh well, I'll keep you guys in mind if I can get built up to it soon. Hopefully you'll have a spot open.
    F3RGU50N, Lvl 161

Also My LLP:
    F3RG13, Lvl 77
    579-292-717

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by F3RGU50N View Post
    Dang. Was hoping to join, but I don't meet the minimums. I wouldn't mind doing the daily gold donations, but I'm trying to save for my BDs 9 & 10. Just was able to get my 8. Oh well, I'll keep you guys in mind if I can get built up to it soon. Hopefully you'll have a spot open.
    On the 7th post in this thread they are advertising for members for a 2nd FK guild that you could apply for.

Click on the image if you want to join the number 1 alliance.
    Now recruiting for Justice League (1st), Justice League 2 (3rd), Justice League 3 (*new*) and Justice League 4 (*new*)

Quote Originally Posted by Proprioc3ption View Post
    SCARLET HEART

Alliance Code: 289-970-469
    LVL: 10
    Attack: 5,439
    Defense: 4,674
    IPH: 2,000

61 wins & 6 Losses
    Army mostly indestructible filled up by Flaming Catapults

She doesn't play much so it may be me doing it all as I've set her up.
    Hello all!
    Now I can keep an eye on you.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarlet Heart View Post
    Hello all!
    Now I can keep an eye on you.
    wellcome Scarlet Heart,nice to meet you my lady..You will be part of this group,i'm happy to have you as a member.
    Hammer is my friend and you all both wellcome to join in the future..
    I will ad you now..

Your trully
    DC
    [FK] TITAN

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bax View Post
    On the 7th post in this thread they are advertising for members for a 2nd FK guild that you could apply for.
    thanks Bax for your help
    [FK] TITAN