WD Points for Succesful Defense?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: WD Points for Succesful Defense?

Articulate Author
    Post Count

WD Points for Succesful Defense?

Are WD points awarded for successfully defending an attack? If so, are these points taken away from the attacking faction/player?

I ask because I've noticed that before I start hitting the DL, sometimes we have points already. Also, our DL is out of town, but his points are still increasing but small numbers. This suggests that he gets points for missed hits on him.

(Feeling really stupid that it's taken me this long to realize there's a potential for point losses ... And for the opposing team to have point gains from our misses!)
    KA: nic/Emerald Dragon-BGK 770-309-844 (HLP)
    BLACK GRYPHON'S KNIGHTS (BGK), Officer, War Commander [battles 1-3]
    Guild Invite Code #400849072 [1:1 KakaoTalk ID nic4msu to apply]
    #4 Giant's Alley; #22 Darkhome (Boycott); #3 Dwarven Mines; #4 Blighted Woods,
    #3 Dragon's Roost

MW: nic 383-736-295 (HLP)
    Elites United (ELU), Leader, Faction #428827514 [to apply: PM nic4msu, add 383-736-295]
    #63 Madagascar, #42 Columbia, #37 Ireland, #70 China, #42 Egypt, #73 Greenland,
    #68 Brazil

Prominent Poet King little fruit fly's Avatar
    Michigan's tiny city called Beverly Hills
    Post Count
    Yeah, you do get points if successfully fend off the attacker.
    PM me with your WD points to join an awesome top 25 family;

Yip, SMILE and PENGUINCOTT!

“Life is too important to be taken seriously!”

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by nic4msu View Post
    Are WD points awarded for successfully defending an attack? If so, are these points taken away from the attacking faction/player?

I ask because I've noticed that before I start hitting the DL, sometimes we have points already. Also, our DL is out of town, but his points are still increasing but small numbers. This suggests that he gets points for missed hits on him.

(Feeling really stupid that it's taken me this long to realize there's a potential for point losses ... And for the opposing team to have point gains from our misses!)
    Thanks for the points

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Hi. I actually posted the same question Saturday. I got 6 responses. All said you do, but no one knew what the amount/calculation is. Only exception was JMC, I believe a level 200. He said he has been getting very low attack points, like most of us, but getting (I believe these are his numbers, but ant find my original post) 200-400 for defenses. This probably doesn't help you. I sent a pm to CJ about this. Hope to here by tomorrow