stuck at loading screen.. REAL TEARS! please help

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: stuck at loading screen.. REAL TEARS! please help

Post Count

stuck at loading screen.. REAL TEARS! please help

for the past 2 days i have been unable to play. I keep getting stuck at the loading screen. The loading bar gets full all the way and then nothing. The in game music does however start playing but im still stuck at the loading screen. A few times i have let it sit with the music playing for 10+ minutes and it did load up after that but as soon as i try to do something the game crashes. Im very sad. LOL.

Things i have done:
    Restart my phone
    Taken the battery out for a full reset
    Force stopped the app
    Re installed the app
    Deleted other apps on phone because i thought maybe there was no longer enough memory with the new update.

I have also submitted a ticket to customer support.

Has anyone had this issue before?
    Taking gold donations, no minimums.

Camper Account Code Thread -> http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...932#post353932

Post Count
    Dude! I had the exact same problem some days ago... lasted about 4-5 days and then went back to normal. Wrote a thread about it on the forum too but no one seemed to have the same issue.
    Anyway I submitted a ticket and it started working again. Don't know if the support did something or if it just started working again by itself.. anyway hope it sorts itself

- SEM -

Post Count
    I was told my phone ".....was too old to use all of the features...." (like, ANY!) but I did a Mega-Reset, deleted everything so my phone was just like it was right out of the box, and installed CC. Worked great,...once.

So now I have to Uninstall/Install (sometimes multiple times) each and every time I want to play, and because Verizon changed from a minutes called/unlimited Internet fee structure to MB's used/unlimited calling and text, I have to be at a Wi-Fi hotspot or I'll burn through all my allotted Data in no time.

Leaving my Hood is a one-way trip, while I'm able to load all available maps and visit friends and rivals with no problem, I can never go back Home without deleting all the game data, cache, and doing the whole Uninstall/Reinstall rigamarole. If I Install the game but don't open it I can get it to load off the local 3G network,..once, and then it crashes bad without warning, rendering the whole phone inoperable until I pull the battery and restart it.

In Gree's defense my phone is two years old and I've abused the hell out of it- it's the first phone I've ever had that actually made it to the "free" upgrade date, but there is no way I'd ever own another Android one.

Post Count
    If its the droid version you are having problems with, try installing the version off the amazon app store. Its older and should work in the mean time while they hopefully fix the problem.

Post Count
    Ive had this version running for over a year now so i dont know about dowbloading older versions

Camper Account Code Thread -> http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...932#post353932

Post Count
    Over a year? The current droid version in the play store is 3.16. The one in the amazon store says it is 3.12 which would not have syndicates.

Edit: I guess I misread you since you said you reinstalled the app so you are on the current version. The version on the amazon store looks to be the version that was out a couple months ago.
    Last edited by the_dude; 02-17-2013 at 02:55 PM.

Post Count
    When i said over a year i meant ive been playing for over a year with no problems. I have an HTC evo 3D which i believe to be a pretty decent phone (correct me if im wrong)

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by String-Girl View Post
    I was told my phone ".....was too old to use all of the features...." (like, ANY!) but I did a Mega-Reset, deleted everything so my phone was just like it was right out of the box, and installed CC. Worked great,...once.

So now I have to Uninstall/Install (sometimes multiple times) each and every time I want to play, and because Verizon changed from a minutes called/unlimited Internet fee structure to MB's used/unlimited calling and text, I have to be at a Wi-Fi hotspot or I'll burn through all my allotted Data in no time.

Leaving my Hood is a one-way trip, while I'm able to load all available maps and visit friends and rivals with no problem, I can never go back Home without deleting all the game data, cache, and doing the whole Uninstall/Reinstall rigamarole. If I Install the game but don't open it I can get it to load off the local 3G network,..once, and then it crashes bad without warning, rendering the whole phone inoperable until I pull the battery and restart it.

In Gree's defense my phone is two years old and I've abused the hell out of it- it's the first phone I've ever had that actually made it to the "free" upgrade date, but there is no way I'd ever own another Android one.
    Does your phone have a rotary dial?
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Post Count
    Yea i figured that, still no response after two days ^_^

Post Count
    Was hoping someone from gree would see this thread

Post Count
    Can you play again? I have the same problem, could get on this morning again for 5 minutes, but when I tried getting on again after half an hour it stopped working... AGAIN. Already 5 days gone, when I looked in my syndicate every good player left, and got some angry messages. Damn Gree, please get it working..