DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Guilds for Free Players on the Forum

Post Count
    free player with dragons
    95K+ Att amd much more to come heh heh heh
    40+ units with att higher than a dragon
    Very active

Looking for same ill minded people to hold hands and trot around the prairies... I mean hold claymores and trod on our enemies (found something starting with P but thought I would get mediated...)

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I would be interested in joining your guild for free players, I am quite active and my stats are decent

Lvl 102
    Att 77k
    Def 34k
    IPH 3254
    Army Att 174 (cupids bow, plus the mistake until lvl 74 of giving one up to both attack and hero strenght)
    Army Def 28
    Stamina 6
    HS 104

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Who is organising a guild? Who should I submit my CV to?

Aha

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    If it is for free (aka gold) players I suggest "The Golden Horde" as our name (assuming I get invited to join hint hint)

Post Count
    Count me in. I don't have time to lead or chat endlessly, but I'm active a few times daily. Got here for a total of $25 spent so far. I'll have my dragons at full strength in a few weeks too.

Lvl 118
    Att 195k
    Def 151k

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Seryna View Post
    I would love to join FUN but one of the requirements is you have to spend at least a mountain of gems and I'm not sure if I'm ready for that commitment to this game yet. I plan on trying to be a free player for as long as I can.
    I like your ideals and wish to subscribe to your newsletter. I'd have to come into quite a bit of money to buy a mountain of gems.
    Last edited by Mickeytah; 02-18-2013 at 12:28 PM.
    "I make no apologies for the way I play the game.
    It's not my fault if you are weaker than I.
    It's yours. Don't whine about it. Fix it."

Banned
    Post Count
    I'm down to join a free players guild since I know I can't join FUN with that gem buying requirement. Message me and I'll help out in what ever way I can

Count me in on the free player guild. To say I'm a daily player is an understatement. I'm lvl 108 and at max allies my a/d is around 130k/110k, with 175 allies I am 65k/60k. Currently working to upgrade BD to level 10 (at 9 now). I am willing to upgrade from free to light gem buyer if needed though. Let me know if interested.

-DL

Banned
    Post Count
    I would love to join a free guild, I am still a relatively new player but growing thanks to all the great advice in the forum! I play several times throughout the day as well

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Open to join Free forum guild players. LVL 81. A/D, 77K/73k @ 15,776 IPH. Building Dragon army. Daily player, more so when I'm not filming.

Add 281-191-921

Post Count
    Hello there all forum members,if you ever need any help just ask any of our members or me.We are here for you!
    Everybody chose their game style,gem player or free player.
    I seen lots of people build their kingdom free and they are proud and strong
    Our guild will have mix of both,free and gem.
    Soon you will get more update.
    Thank you!
    Your forum member and friend
    DC
    Last edited by DragCro; 02-19-2013 at 04:26 AM.
    [FK] TITAN

Post Count

I will join free/light guild

Humpty, 914-553-341, Lvl 111, A/D = 80/80, probably too active player, really far away from BD10

Post Count

Saving for college, not gems

Since I do not think that my kids would like war stories about how their dad spent their college savings on gems (although that might make a wonderful television series ...), I will be a free player for quite a while. Working on my IPH in preparation for what is coming, since the last LTQ was mostly waiting at my level (low forties). I am interested to see how it all works out and ready to join a guild; currently accessing the game multiple times per day.
    If you want another ally, my code is 610-007-419.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DragCro View Post
    Hello there all forum members,if you ever need any help just ask any of our members or me.We are here for you!
    Everybody chose their game style,gem player or free player.
    I seen lots of people build their kingdom free and they are proud and strong
    Our guild will have mix of both,free and gem.
    Haha Sounds like the kind of player I am. I play for free but with gems!
    "I make no apologies for the way I play the game.
    It's not my fault if you are weaker than I.
    It's yours. Don't whine about it. Fix it."

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Golden Horde Sign Up Open

Free Players!

The Big Wheezy and I are officially looking for people to sign up. If you could send me your in-game identification, that would be great.

We are open to both junior and senior players - the goal is to stick together and support each other. We all know that the heavies are coming, so it is best to be prepared!

The name is still a suggestion, and if anyone is good at art, logos are more than welcome!

Al
    (Sgt Maj in game)