DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

Thread: Guilds for Free Players on the Forum

Lurker
    Post Count
    Join the WIZARDS guild

Invite code: 239-696-549

TOP 200 (ranked 186 last war)

No minimum donation/gem/gold/chat requirement. We just ask you be active during battles and contribute what you can. Players with defense 100k+. We currently have 3 slots open so if you have 2 members from your guild that are active and wanna join with you please send them the invite code!

Quote Originally Posted by Victorious View Post
    I'm debating leaving my guild and joining another one. I was in a guild that finished just outside of the top 200 and I have been pouring gold in to buy walls and get ready for the upcoming war. But out of nowhere a top member left to join a friend's guild, then another followed him. Then in the last week 5 other members left and more followed. We've gone from 36 members that were looking to add stronger players to 23 members that are wondering what happened. The founder of our guild has even left and passed it to someone else.

My guild is crumbling and I'm upset that I've been donating gold and stones to a guild that is going down. I want to move to another guild that will finish in the top 100. Or - if there are enough players that are looking for a guild that want to jump into my current guild I might stay. We have worked to get some pretty decent bonuses :

casualty rate +5%
    upgrade cost +14%
    building upgrade time +22%
    guild member increase +16 (36 total spots with 23 members)

So if you are considering creating a new guild, why not join one that is already established and has spent millions already on bonuses? We have quite a few walls already purchased for the next war also.

If you have a guild that you might want me to join, tell me about your guild, what your bonuses are and what you require from your members.

I'm level 97 with 96k attack and 100k def. I was at 60k A/D before the last war but I've been building quickly. I am currently at 220 allies and I'm working to add allies as fast as I can. My IPH is just over 10k with most of the income from multi-hour buildings since I am not online all the time. For my level I think I'm doing pretty well, but I want to join a strong guild to grow more. Add me as an ally (314-921-894) and you can see my kingdom.

I am a free player and don't buy gems. I am a daily player and typically log on at least twice per day. During the war I try to get on as much as possible, but I'm not one of those players that will be on 12 hours a day.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Join the WIZARDS guild

Invite code: 239-696-549

TOP 200 (ranked 186 last war)

No minimum donation requirement. No gem usage requirement. We just ask you be active during battles and contribute what you can. Players with defense 100k+

Quote Originally Posted by Marcus76 View Post
    Level 108
    127k/124k
    Donate 100k/day

Looking for a new guild.

Lurker
    Post Count

Bice is looking for members

Hello,
    Bice is a friendly,international, active, no pressure, growing guild, we are looking for active members tojoin us.
    We are on the top 1250 at wars, improving all the time, we just need more members. Ideally over lvl 50but we could consider all members as long as they are relatively active.

Invite code is 758641757

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Cleaning house and recruiting actives(or merging)

Just For Bonuses is recruiting active players and will have 13(maybe 15) spaces to fill. We placed in the top 750 but we will definitely be in the top 500 or better if we can recruit some more good players to show the true strength of our current hard working members. We are cleaning out our inactive players and recruiting those who are willing to help the guild advance. We doubled our points from last war so we would like to keep the ball rolling and recruit active players. Our only requirements are 50k/day donation and be active in the wars. We have noticed that some members with low IPH have a hard time with the 50k/day so we have decided to help with this by using the points they earn in wars to show that they are active and willing to put forth effort. We focus our energy on unlocking bonuses that benefit members the most but we are starting to become a whole lot more active in the wars and gaining highly active members quickly.

Alliance Code:908684132
    Casualty Rate: -10%
    Upgrade Cost:-23%
    Upgrade Time:-23%
    Members: +18(can open up 2 more spots if needed for a merger)
    Alliance Code:
    235-548-921

Guild Code:
    908-684-132

I am the leader of Just For Bonuses guild. We require a minimum 50k/day donation(most members donate 3-4 times that amount per day. We accept anyone willing to donate at least the minimum and that has decent att/def stats. High IPH is preferred.

Post Count
    Hit up AFU if you want to build solid from the ground up. New players, experienced players, or groups welcome. As long as you are active and not a camper, there are other guilds for that. Information in my signature below.
    Allied Forces United is looking for new members. Ask me for details.

Add me on GroupMe @ txbigball@yahoo.com!

"You can have my gun when you pry it from my mentally disturbed, physically abusive, cold dead hand!"

Lurker
    Post Count

Looking for active players for high end guild

Seeking daily players for awesome guild
    Zaxxon
    We are actively recruiting to fill 10 spots in our 54 member mass bonus guild of daily players. We have floated between top 150 and top 200 and are looking to bring more active players to the mix. We have some light gem players but by no means required as there is strength in numbers.

Requirements are simple: actively donate, we target 50k per day but are flexible.
    Be active: when it's time for war be available
    Be respectful - should be a given

Bonuses as follows:
    Casualty -23%
    Health regen -23%
    Energy regen + 20%
    Upgrade cost -23%
    Upgrade time -23%

Again, we have room for roughly ten. Pm me here with your details or apply in game. Please don't apply unless you are truly a daily active player looking for a long term home with Zaxxon.

Guild number:292-801-063
    Vachupacabra : 399-887-108

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Join the Bronx Knights

Once again back to the drawing boards and refining our Guild.

Guild invite Code: 840674396 - Bronx Knights

We've moved up from 721 to 572 in the previous war, and have just succeeded in coming in top 500 in Darkhome, just waiting for final list to verify exactly what place.

We are a fun active guild, no minimum buy in, no daily donations required, no actual money used, all we ask is be active in the wars, and donate whatever you can when you can. Theres no reason to go broke just to please the guild masters. We want you to still be improving your own kingdom and stats, it just helps you more to donate and get all the bonuses we buy

We are actively seeking 8 new members as we are dropping the dead weight who have not been active in the wars nor donated a single penny. Or if you have 8 members of your guild who are tired of not seeing any action out of 60% of your guild please feel free to message us and we'll accept all 8 of you. Out of the 32 members, we have 24 that are active daily.

Help us strengthen our Guild, which helps you strengthen your kingdom.

No minimum stats required either, we dont care if you are a level 20 or level 170, just looking for active members to replace the inactive.

However we are a force to be reckoned with, 12 players over level 150, 13 above 100, and 7 under 100, though we welcome anyone, we'd rather have an active level 30 than an inactive level 160

Come one come all

And of course you get to benefit from the following bonuses;
    Casualty rate: -9%
    Upgrade cost: -18%
    Building Upgrade time: -22%

Wishing you the best

Lurker
    Post Count

Active guild looking for good players!

Spots available in active guild!

Very active 400/750/500/400 guild looking to increase our members or merge with another guild. We currently have 10 spots open and would consider making room to incorporate another guild. Our bonuses are:

Casualty rate: -5%
    Upgrade cost: -23%
    Upgrade time: -23%

We have some great low drama, high quality players that are very active and friendly. We need more active players to help is all increase in ranking and be more competitive players! We are very willing to talk with anyone interested but would like to encourage 100k/100 k players. The goal is to perform better and have a successful war. We have a good war strategy and use a mandatory messaging app to alert members of upcoming battles. Donations of 20-50k are encouraged but not mandatory. Please consider helping us and become part of a great team.

Please send an invite: 220293178

Happy hunting!

Lurker
    Post Count

Black Plague Alliance

The Black Plague Alliance has 3 spots opened for active players

Top 200 in all wars.

Bonuses:
    Upgrade cost -18%
    Upgrade speed -22%
    Casualty Decrease -9%
    Guild membership 40 and growing.

No minimums!! Our motto is give what you can when you can.

Post Count

Spanish power 457661408

Estas en una Guild y es un mojón??

SPANISH POWER GUILD!!!! 457661408

Top 400, 22 Bonus conquistados y subiendo como la espuma...

Si eres un jugador activo y necesitas un equipo donde disfrutar de este juego como se merece, no dudes en unirte a nosotros 457661408.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Guild Chester has open spots for you! 867-582-349

Professional and Deadly!

Upgrade Cost: 19%
    Building Upgrade Time: 19%
    Guild Spots: 20/24

Came in mid-600s in prior wars with a bunch of dead weight that was removed. We are looking for players who are interested in advancing. We have some powerful sleepers, heavy hitters, and low level high stat players. Good mix of gem and free users (no requirements there). Looking for active players, especially during war periods, to have fun and advance while sharing strategies and game plans. Good mix of people, with a hard core.

Ally ... 647-767-772

Consistent Contributor Eddard KFF's Avatar
    Post Count
    136th
    No gems required.
    No entrance fee.
    No minimum daily donations.
    We use nimbuzz and have a message board.
    Looking for strong, daily players.
    3 open spots.
    PM me.
    The man who passes the sentence should swing the sword

Join us:
    K.A. TAP 649189477 MIC 184578761
    C.C. DRA 255523694

Lurker
    Post Count

Cool Top Ten Guild ... The Marines

Hello, if you change your mind, considerate The Marines...

Invitation code: 366442995

I could said, I passed trough 3 different guilds, before join The Marines, a friendly and cooperative people that you could find in K.A. We are not playing the game, we enjoy it.

All our results:
    Dragon's Roost.....16th.
    Blighted Woods.....10th.
    Dwarven Mines.....10th.
    Darkhome............. 9th.

Most of the member are over 600 A/D stat. At the moment looking for players over that stats, possible free gem players, but commit to be active, we will like to get the Top Ten position in the upcoming battles. If you believe that you can get it, please, feel free to contact us. Just give a try, I promise you don't regret.

Thanks for read.
    MARINES 366442995
    JP USMC 656-147-090

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Need a new guild ? Join the Roma Empire 368206251. . We only want active players. Finished 305 th in Darkhome .
    Casualty rate -10%, upgrade cost -19%, upgrade time -23%, guild +16

Post Count

Spanish power!!!!

Te gustaría unirte a un clan muy activo y de buen nivel??

SPANISH POWER GUILD!!!!!! 457661408

Top 400 en la última guerra, 23 bonus conquistados (top speed, top cost.....etc...)

Si necesitas un clan donde sentirte a gusto, con gente muy muy agradable y con buena experiencia y nivel........ni lo dudes, este es tu clan!!!! 457661408.

P.d.: Sólo jugadores activos!!!!