Matchup system still broken

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Matchup system still broken

Consistent Contributor Acid Reflux's Avatar
    Post Count

Matchup system still broken

My faction should finish around the top 70-80 this event, however somehow we have matched up against PUN. There isn't even 1 person in our faction over 500K stats, lol. Don't see how in any way we would be matched with them.

Ah well.. PUN, your wall is ours!!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Acid Reflux View Post
    My faction should finish around the top 70-80 this event, however somehow we have matched up against PUN. There isn't even 1 person in our faction over 500K stats, lol. Don't see how in any way we would be matched with them.

Ah well.. PUN, your wall is ours!!
    You must have a hacker on your team. Every faction we have battled beside Ferr has had a minimum of one hacker or skill point cheat!
    Founding Member of the First Annual So Cal Forum Bash

"Destiny has 2 ways of crushing us...by refusing our wishes...and by fulfilling them."
    Henri Frederic Amiel

Post Count
    I dont believe we have a Hacker (to my knowledge), but we do have some gold spenders and a high ATK/DEF of 400K by one member. Thats terrible hacking if we do, lol

Consistent Contributor Chuck Nuts's Avatar
    Post Count
    @ Acid Reflux.... yes, you have a hacker. Screen shots have been taken and he has been reported to Gree. Doubtful that they will do anything about him, but it is blatant hacking, no doubt.
    Last edited by Chuck Nuts; 02-16-2013 at 02:08 PM.
    You can't get ahead if you spend all your time trying to get even.

Post Count
    Any faction that is not in the top 10 who gets paired against PUN, Emperors or Superfaction..... guaranteed that you have a hacker in your group. Give some scrutiny to your team members and kick the hacker out before the next event or you will keep getting pounded.

All of the top factions are reporting blatant hackers to Gree with screenshots. Unfortunately Gree usually just asks for the player's ID and we have no way to provide it without trying to become friends with the scum.... even that is basically impossible now that WD results aren't showing up on our newsfeeds anymore. The best people to report hackers are their allies because you can provide the hacker's ID to Gree when you submit the ticket.

Consistent Contributor bbprofitz's Avatar
    Post Count
    yeah but i mean, who else is PUN supposed to battle against? Just the top 5 factions over & over?

Level 80+ free player
    "big daddy" uk flag

Post Count
    So is anyone not in the top 3 factions with decent stats a hacker? I'm not trying to instigate anything here, but I do wish to understand better. I cant agree with the logic that anyone who isnt one of the Top Dogs, but has a good Army or whatever must be a hacker.
    Last edited by Acid Reflux; 02-16-2013 at 04:49 PM.

sailing around in the world in my FORTUNE CARRIER!!!
    Post Count
    why in the world is someone with 400k stats in a top 80 team?! blows my mind.

Post Count
    We are currently matched with Late Nite Killas....must be late somewhere, cause we're getting killed! They finished 37 in Brazil, we finished 185. No hackers and only a couple light gold players....nice matchup!
    MW: 723 733 538 / 766 013 376 / 837 581 025
    MW: Faction 48th TFW 326 189 720[/SIZE][/FONT

Maxed bonuses: Output, building defense, health regen, all defense, Infantry, Ground Attack, Air Attack and Sea Attack.

Try Empires and Allies...you actually get to control attacks and need to use strategy!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Is there a winners list from B4B running around that is searchable or sortable? Seems like we're being mis-matched a lot, but pain to read through list trying to find opponents.

Thanks in advance,

Post Count
    @Acid Reflux: The hackers are changing their skill points. They have normal looking stats and military units, but whenever they attack someone or defend against an attack then their skill points give them massive modifications to their stats.

We start every battle by hitting every member of the rival faction so that we can chose our targets. Every single time that we have been paired against a faction that wasn't in the top 10 or 15, then we always encounter at least one player with modified defensive stats in the 8 million range. There is no possible way to mistake it. We are not making random accusations. The evidence is clear as day now that the new software is showing the modified defensive stat of a rival when you attack them.

In the Battle for Brazil, we were able to get a direct line to the rival team members newsfeeds and we could post on their in-game wall the name of the hacker in their group. They have now blocked WD battle events from showing up on everyone's newsfeeds, so now we have no way to communicate with the rival faction members to share the information about the hacker on their team, so now we just take a screen shot and submit a ticket to Gree, but since we don't know the hacker's ID number then we just get a generic response from Gree and the hacker keeps on doing whatever it is that hackers do.

Send a private message to any member of the major faction that you got paired against and they can tell you the identity of your hacker. We just can't post it publicly on the forum because Gree will delete the post and possibly ban the author. ....see the discussion topic by Ferr about the H.I.S. proposal.

I am truly sympathetic to the honest players who accidentally let a hacker into their group. That is a betrayal of the worst kind, but the top faction must be scoring points constantly in order to remain on top. We can't defeat the guy with 8 million defense points, so we've gotta get the points from everyone else in the faction.

Kind regards.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Pakmom1 View Post
    Is there a winners list from B4B running around that is searchable or sortable? Seems like we're being mis-matched a lot, but pain to read through list trying to find opponents.

Thanks in advance,
    Uh...http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...e-Winners-List

You're welcome.
    Last edited by nothing2seehere; 02-16-2013 at 07:28 PM. Reason: being polite.

Post Count
    If anyone finds a hacker in my faction, PM me and I'll take care of it personally.

With that said, we are currently matched up with Ferr. We're in between 12-20th place right now though.

KA ally code - 583-237-638

MW ally code - 861-947-758
    PvP 1 - #80, PvP 2 - #45, BfB - #33, PvP 3 - #25, BfG - #23, RfE - #27
    Whiskey Tango Foxtrot Leader *Retired*

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by nothing2seehere View Post
    That would be great if the search worked better. Trying to find easier way, will have to wait till I can get on my pc and copy into a file that I can name sort or search.

Tks anyway.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Acid Reflux View Post
    So is anyone not in the top 3 factions with decent stats a hacker? I'm not trying to instigate anything here, but I do wish to understand better. I cant agree with the logic that anyone who isnt one of the Top Dogs, but has a good Army or whatever must be a hacker.
    The hackers are obvious, they have stats in the millions, usually 8 million.

Someone with 400K stats isn't what they are referring to. 400K is nice but it is not significant enough to effect your placing when you have 40+ other members. His 400K would only spread out about 10K to each of them and so you'd still be paired with the correct factions.

Someone with 8million would be as if your whole faction had 200K more stats. That is what gets you paired with the top factions.