Why am I so weak?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Why am I so weak?

Lurker
    Post Count

Why am I so weak?

I was just wondering if someone could help me understand an issue I've been experiencing lately. So I’ve been pretty much been playing Modern War since it came out, but because I have to wait a week for every time I log in, I have long since decided to become a camper (my stats are in my signature). In the past, virtually everyone who attacked me easily lost, but recently I’ve noticed that there are a decent number of people who can actually successfully attack/raid me. Is this because of the new events that award units? Or is it simply because more players are buying gold units? Or am I just going nuts? Thanks in advance.
    *Free Player*

Level: 22
    Alliances: 8

Attack: 1370
    Defense: 1810
    IPH: 362000

If you log in once every week like I do, you'll understand why I'm a camper. :P

Post Count
    Could be lots of reasons but if you only log in once a week one reason is you're missing out on the scratchers which all of your opponents are getting for logging in daily.

Scratchers, higher vault levels, factions and über buildings with mega payouts are changing the game. I spent a year building IPH and stats and now with all of the above, people can get a quick fix.

Good luck!
    “Nembutol numbs it all
    But I prefer alcohol"

-J. Strummer

CB - VFF Elite Rangers

Post Count
    Your allie count is the suspect

Modern war code - 560320147, 740 526 551 add me please
    Kingdom Age code - 953-474-768

유인나 is my crush

Banned
    Post Count
    your stats are horribly weak. More and more people are spending gold getting sets and crates. Your IPH on the other hand is pretty good. higher then mine but my a&d are 50k