Absolutely bonkers WD point returns from attacks!

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Absolutely bonkers WD point returns from attacks!

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count

Absolutely bonkers WD point returns from attacks!

The wall is down. Our higher stat players are getting 95-145 points per win. Our 65-90k non-gold guys are getting 220-300 per win. Any explanation? Anyone see this? We have guys with half the wins on the same player with twice the points!

Post Count
    Seems to be something wrong with the amount of points awarded for wins. In the previous war, defense stat didn't even effect WD points awarded and certainly doesn't seem to matter in this war. I attacked multiple players with 150K+ defence and received only 70 points.

Successful defenses do seem to be rewarding a good amount of points though, something like 200-300 per defend. I assume your higher stat players are gold players and therefore initiated more attacks. Because of this low WD point payout their average per battle is much lower because every additional time they attack they lower the average. On the contrary your non-gold players have most of their wins or a higher percent at least made up from successful defends. So their average would be much higher.

Consistent Contributor Captian Awesome's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by JMC View Post
    Seems to be something wrong with the amount of points awarded for wins. In the previous war, defense stat didn't even effect WD points awarded and certainly doesn't seem to matter in this war. I attacked multiple players with 150K+ defence and received only 70 points.

Successful defenses do seem to be rewarding a good amount of points though, something like 200-300 per defend. I assume your higher stat players are gold players and therefore initiated more attacks. Because of this low WD point payout their average per battle is much lower because every additional time they attack they lower the average. On the contrary your non-gold players have most of their wins or a higher percent at least made up from successful defends. So their average would be much higher.
    Nope ... Definitely a glitch. No double points for some.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Why's that mean something's wrong, something's just different. I got 438 off an attack just now - beat that!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by jon_funzio View Post
    Why's that mean something's wrong, something's just different. I got 438 off an attack just now - beat that!
    I got 444 on one hit. Got ya beat.

British Legion - Top 25 Faction

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Did 50 attacks first battle, yet someone else with 25 get double my WD total..... Wtf

Banned
    Post Count
    getting the same amount of points hiting the command center as i am hitting players. Somewhere between 50 to 75 points. Pretty sure last time i was getting over 200 a hit

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Images from battle showing this issue. Everything here is an attack against THE SAME OPPOSING PLAYER.

pointcompare.jpgHLPHit.jpgLLPHit.jpg

Lurker
    Post Count

hlp

Looks like attacking high level players reward more wd points

Articulate Author Paisthecoolest's Avatar
    Post Count
    Haven't gotten over sixty points yet

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Paisthecoolest View Post
    Haven't gotten over sixty points yet
    What's your level?
    MW: Mudphud 809 967 567

Post Count
    This is pointless, wall down should double totals but avg 100 per attack.

Hey guys, we're checking this out right now. Wing a ticket to support about it so we have your player info. Thank you.

Post Count
    Ticket submitted, I have wasted too much gold for not getting double points.

Banned
    Post Count
    Will we get points back we are loosing. There are teams up in top ten that should be no where near. Maybe they don't have the issues some teams are having.