Major new glitch with AMRs and units disappearing!! - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Major new glitch with AMRs and units disappearing!!

Banned
    Post Count
    I have tried killing and re-running the app a few times, but still the same... As I said in my previous post I get a bunch of "no item" in the battle result screen which looks roughly in the right places as the lost units. I also notice my opponents often has these "no item" spaces which I guess are his boss battle units??

The other thing I do which may be related to this bug is swapping my account between my iPhone and iPad...

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CJ54 View Post
    This usually happens when you get set back to an earlier data set, which can happen when you do things like reinstall the game. All your stuff is still there, though. Try closing and then reopening the app a few times, your stuff should show back up.
    CJ, I have closed the app & re-oppened several dozen times since this occurred, probably 12 hours ago. Rebooted phone, as well. A/D points and both AMRs just don't seem to be coming back to me.

And, DeskJockey, thank you kindly for creating this thread.

Post Count
    I did not think to check my inventory till now, after reading players regarding previous boss loot. All my unit items are gone, too. This on top of being affected by the glitch the night before, losing cash, valor & energy spent on missions.

Post Count
    Immediately after posting, I opened MW, and my AMRs & A/D points returned!

We're checking, but it is definitely a data set issue. The tickets people have sent in for this, their data set has been from a couple of weeks ago. Not sure what's causing that, but that's why you can't see some stuff. If you go into the About part of the menu in the game, you can check your version and data set (the data set number is a date), it should load the new one after a few log-ins though. Don't reinstall if you're already on the current version, that doesn't fix the issue and will set you back to an earlier data set again.

Post Count
    Just wanted to report that all is well, shortly after our first battle I was collecting cash and noticed my AMR was back so checked my stats and saw my faction bonuses were back

Banned
    Post Count
    For me it all seemed to fix itself when the new unit was handed out this evening. (Must have flushed the cache) Thanks for the replies from the developers.