Major new glitch with AMRs and units disappearing!!

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Major new glitch with AMRs and units disappearing!!

Post Count

Angry Major new glitch with AMRs and units disappearing!!

As a service for some new users and some of my faction members, I am posting this on their behalf. It seems that sometime last night or early today a new bug has crept into the system. Apparently some players have lost their already-built AMRs and multiple units (to the tune of several thousands of A/D points). When I visit their bases, however, the AMRs are visible to me. They cannot, however, see their AMRs or collect from them (that's the important point) and they can build or move buildings onto the same plot of land where the AMRs sit. This is not the same as the "lost time" due to the code rollback from the 13th, since these buildings and units were bought weeks ago, not during that 25 minute window that was erased from time by Gree. Way to make people mad and handicap them right before Greenland.
    MW ID: 551-349-200
    KA ID: 624-390-071
    Accepting allies in both, please PM me with your info so I will give you priority over the unwashed masses.

Prominent Poet King little fruit fly's Avatar
    Michigan's tiny city called Beverly Hills
    Post Count
    Both of my HLP and LLP lost 5k worth of recent boss event loot units, everything was still okay yesterday, they just disappear today.
    PM me with your WD points to join an awesome top 25 family;

Yip, SMILE and PENGUINCOTT!

“Life is too important to be taken seriously!”

Banned
    Post Count

Angry

First of all i would like to thank Deskjockey for creating this thread.

I have been having glitches with viewing my alliance, when reported to gree i was told to delete the game and re-install it as i am using a older version. My game was up to date but as they said if i re-install the game my glitch will be fixed so i went ahead and done what i was asked to do.

After installing the game

my gold units have disappeared, my stats took a big hit.

The Arctic Drill i bought has disappeared and when i try building a new building it says (NULL) IS UNDER CONSTRUCTION, COMPLETES IN 4.54.01

in my store money buildings the Arctic Drill is replaced by the Anniversary Center. A/D has finished so it shouldn't be available to purchase for 92,000.000

Where im building the Arctic drill (the one that's invisible) im able to move other building there.

I have also noticed that in faction bonuses it has gone back to the old version, the unit bonuses are no longer there. I have deleted the game several time and re-installed it but no luck. I am up to date with the new version which gree released, i hope they don't say update the game via app-store as there is no update as i have already looked.

This is a major glitch and which will stop me from using the 10k+ gold i have and also will stop me from buying $2000 of gold i had planned to use at Greenland.

This needs to be sorted out asap

i have re-posted this from an old thread i wrote earlier today.
    Last edited by Convict; 02-15-2013 at 09:47 AM. Reason: spelling

Banned
    Post Count
    I am seeing the same thing..

All of last boss battle units are now missing. I do see in the post battle report a series of "no item" being shown which I assume represents the place holders for these units?

The faction/donate/bonuses no longer shows the defence unit upgrade icons and also seems the bonus is no longer being applied..

Banned
    Post Count

Unhappy

This is so sad that this glitch had to happen just hours before Greenland, this will have a major effect to the faction i am in as we where looking to aim for top 10. Using gold for me will be a massive risk as i am not sure what will happen once i start using my gold, also with my stats taking a big blow to loss of gold units it will limit me from who i will be able to attack. I hope my 1000's of dollars have not been a waste and that gree look into this asap and rectify this glitch.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    same thing happened on hubbys account. all the boss units are gone. 300 points may not seem like much but when your a newb its a big bite to try to get back. and he was so close to catching up to me.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Thanks for posting DJ. Yes, this happened to me. I lost both AMRs. Interestingly, I cant repurchase them. They arent available to purchase. Also, I lost all my faction a/d bonuses. They dont even show on my drop down bonus menu in my faction. Just the original guild member increases and IPH increases. This has cost me thousands of a/d points. Which means I will be almost useless to our faction during Greenland. Wouldnt it be great if they could fix this in an hour...

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I'm having the same issues. Not going to purchase while my account is broken.

This usually happens when you get set back to an earlier data set, which can happen when you do things like reinstall the game. All your stuff is still there, though. Try closing and then reopening the app a few times, your stuff should show back up.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    CJ - we've got a faction memeber with a ticket in, didnt reinstall.. but is having issues, lost most of his gold units completely.. not sure whats going on, but there's something afoot.

Post Count
    I've deleted, reinstalled, rebooted maybe 20 times with no luck. I had an odd thought. My AMR is visible to my allies, what if I attack someone and ask them to raid my AMR with a promise of no retaliation? It was due for collection this morning. What the he. ll, I can't collect from it anyway. Just wondered if that might trigger it to show up.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    This all happened before reinstalled to try and fix the problem. I closed and opened the app multiple times re before reinstalling.
    Last edited by BostonHammer; 02-15-2013 at 11:34 AM.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    CJ, any other ideas? I losing ingame cash and units plus (more importantly) I am not able to help my faction to the upmost of my ability.

Post Count
    CJ--this happened to folks who had not reinstalled their app. In fact they were very hesitant to reinstall or do anything like that. It was an overnight thing. Probably a corrupted data set got pushed out to a group of players.
    MW ID: 551-349-200
    KA ID: 624-390-071
    Accepting allies in both, please PM me with your info so I will give you priority over the unwashed masses.

Lurker
    Post Count

I can't create a new post for some reason, so hopefully someone here will see this

The last 2 map locations (Wunyan City and the last one) disappeared from my map.
    I was in the process of completing Wunyan City.
    If I go to the "Goals" list and click the "Visit" button to go directly there, I get a pop-up that says "Area Unavailable".
    Please help. I'm so close to finally finsihing all the maps, I hate to get screwed on the last two.