21 45.65%
  • No

25 54.35%
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Is such a thing even possible?!

Banned
    Post Count
    Gold can BUY many things, can't it.

What it won't buy YOU, is 1st place, unless we choose not to compete.

There is NOTHING that anyone can do to me.

I don't care about this game, or your feelings.

I ain't your friend, and I won't be your BEACH.

You don't REALLY know me, so I suggest you be as stupid as you want to be, at your peril.

I ain't going nowhere, and I don't say things I can't prove.

That's but a sprinkle of what I know.

That's enough to prove my point.

The leak isn't inside your faction, but there was a leak.
    Last edited by PIRATE JUSTICE; 02-20-2013 at 12:29 PM.

Banned
    Post Count
    Smoking Gun meet former teammate in another faction throwing a match.

In boxing this would get your title stripped.

For shame ACE!!!!!!!!

You couldn't honestly win so you rely on your former teammates to throw a fight? How many more teams did you do this with? How many good hard fighting teams did you push out of a top 10 position to get this?

Who was your mole in the other faction who threw the match for you?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Not to dump on your parade but a level 10 player alone in a faction, could make the top 10 if he had enough money to put into this game. Now 2 level 10's with unlimited funds could do some real damage. Again not to diminish your result. But if you put the money into it then you will end up on top no matter what boosts and bonuses you have or don't have.

Banned
    Post Count
    oh wow. wow. Just wow. Really dont know what to say to that.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by spitfire View Post
    oh wow. wow. Just wow. Really dont know what to say to that.
    Proverbs 28:1 - The wicked flee when no man pursueth: but the righteous are bold as a lion.

Trust me, we have more evidence.

We KNOW who their mole was inside of a certain faction.

They wanted proof, I was reluctant to provide it until asked.

That said, as a poor country lawyer, that trick rarely fails.

Okay, B'rer Rabbit, is that the briar patch you referenced?
    Last edited by PIRATE JUSTICE; 02-20-2013 at 01:35 PM.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by PIRATE JUSTICE View Post
    One team DID let another team finish top 10.

One team CHOSE not to fight, thereby allowing another team to steal 10th place.

Does this refresh your recollection?

People tell things to others.

They tell when they feel there has been unfairness, perhaps foul play.

I won't judge, I'll let others do that.

This proves absolutely NOTHING!

You could take that screen shot at any time.

Like I have already said, HOW COULD THEY BE GIVING US POINTS?!? This same faction asked us if we were a part of PUN.

This is a game. You are very correct; however, if you chose to LIE and CHEAT in a simple iOS game, then that says a lot about your character.

Since we are on the topic of proving things. How about you tell everyone why you have 4 top 50 auction event prizes in your inventory? Pretty sure you guys have made things "intense" for a few other faction members for doing much less.

Oh, and while we are on the subject of LIARS and CHEATERS. How about we discuss you having a KNOWN HACKER in your faction that decided to put his HACKED account into battle the last 12 hours of BfG. Hmmmm... Guess we could just speculate all we wanted to now couldn't we.

This is a game until you chose to attack someones integrity just to get a rise out of them. These actions shows the true character of someone whether it be a game or not.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Poopenshire View Post
    Smoking Gun meet former teammate in another faction throwing a match.

In boxing this would get your title stripped.

For shame ACE!!!!!!!!

You couldn't honestly win so you rely on your former teammates to throw a fight? How many more teams did you do this with? How many good hard fighting teams did you push out of a top 10 position to get this?

Who was your mole in the other faction who threw the match for you?
    Oh Poop... Just trying to throw stones from your glass house again.... There are two members of SF that were former members of REG, as there are 3 PUN members that are former members of REG.

As you can see from your leaders post PUN obviously had a "mole" inside SF so....

And I'm not sure you guys even know this or not since you haven't lost a battle, but YOU DON'T WIN ANY EXTRA WD POINTS FOR WINNING VS. LOSING A BATTLE. So PLEASE tell us exactly how we were benefited by another faction.

Post Count
    One faction had 3rd place locked up, so why waste gold when it will get you nowhere with 1 hr left in the battle? The the other faction was trying to stay in the top 10, so of course they are going to go all out with an hour left in the battle. Am I missing something here? There just seems like a lot insinuating going on.

MW: 126 058 489
    CC: 312 373 670
    KA: 429 627 930

MLB Full Deck : 9K7W52

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ranger4Life View Post
    This proves absolutely NOTHING!

You could take that screen shot at any time.

Like I have already said, HOW COULD THEY BE GIVING US POINTS?!? This same faction asked us if we were a part of PUN.

This is a game. You are very correct; however, if you chose to LIE and CHEAT in a simple iOS game, then that says a lot about your character.

Since we are on the topic of proving things. How about you tell everyone why you have 4 top 50 auction event prizes in your inventory? Pretty sure you guys have made things "intense" for a few other faction members for doing much less.

Oh, and while we are on the subject of LIARS and CHEATERS. How about we discuss you having a KNOWN HACKER in your faction that decided to put his HACKED account into battle the last 12 hours of BfG. Hmmmm... Guess we could just speculate all we wanted to now couldn't we.

This is a game until you chose to attack someones integrity just to get a rise out of them. These actions shows the true character of someone whether it be a game or not.
    I didn't take the screenshot.

Whoever took the screenshots, did so in the last 90 minutes of BFG.

The screenshots were forwarded to me, not by a friend, but by a frustrated VICTIM of treachery.

As Rhett said to Scarlett (the pg-13 version to abide by forum rules), "Frankly, my dear, I don't give a darn!"
    Last edited by PIRATE JUSTICE; 02-20-2013 at 12:57 PM.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Dengus View Post
    One faction had 3rd place locked up, so why waste gold when it will get you nowhere with 1 hr left in the battle? The the other faction was trying to stay in the top 10, so of course they are going to go all out with an hour left in the battle. Am I missing something here? There just seems like a lot insinuating going on.
    in the same thought, why start a fight when your so far ahead and have 3rd locked up, oh I know why and the conversation says as much, someone started the fight to get a friend more points. its obvious people were unaware war was declared from what was said. and the points were a gift????? I am not a country Lawyer but can infer just enough to be dangerous.

Post Count
    in the same thought, why start a fight when your so far ahead and have 3rd locked up, oh I know why and the conversation says as much, someone started the fight to get a friend more points. its obvious people were unaware war was declared from what was said. and the points were a gift????? I am not a country Lawyer but can infer just enough to be dangerous.
    Because WD is fun and there is still more tapping to be had?

MW: 126 058 489
    CC: 312 373 670
    KA: 429 627 930

MLB Full Deck : 9K7W52

Post Count
    As every top15 team knows there was only two factions that anyone really didn't want to face, and that was SF and PUN. The reason being is that their lowest member had the highest stats of any other faction.

The only thing that matters in a head to head is if the amount of gold members on one team that can beat the lowest member on the opposing team.

We scored way more points against Ferr, and could've scored the same against PUN. Could we beat PUN, no. But wins don't get you any extra WD points.

If you'd like to know. We can play the hotter,colder game.
    Post Count
    We didn't build a faction. We built a franchise. Veteran Forum Fighters

If you have the AR DRONE, then I don't mind hearing you complain about your stuff being devalued.

Articulate Author NakedCherryPie's Avatar
    Yer mother be so fat, she be falling off both sides of yer ship, ye toothless, sorry stowaway! ... L
    Post Count
    I fail to see where this thread is serving a purpose anymore. It will be locked soon.
    Attack - about a million
    Defense - over a million
    IPH - What's this? LMFAO
    Never tell your problems to anyone...20% don't care and the other 80% are glad you have them. - Lou Holtz

Post Count
    Just like to say, without provoking people here I hope, that Bravo finished 10th and this has nothing to do with us.
    Last edited by Yossarian; 02-20-2013 at 01:11 PM. Reason: Miss spelling