DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: We Make it Nasty - Crime City Syndicate

Post Count

We Make it Nasty - Crime City Syndicate

Crime City Syndicate - Make it Nasty

Requirements: Must be active in wars.

Looking for strong, active players level 60-200

Bonuses purchased: Several attack, all defense (except 1), and numerous other bonuses unlocked.

We're active players that finished at 714. We can definitely place 500 and better, given the players.

PM OR COMMENT IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS

ADD Faction code: 665 915 807
    Requests reviewed several times a day.
    Last edited by ThugLife; 03-25-2013 at 11:24 PM.

Make it Nasty is stronger than ever.
    Adding individuals or small groups.
    To join: ADD code below & wait for review
    PM for questions

Make it Nasty
    Syndicate code: 665 915 807

IPH: 3.78+mill

Banned
    Post Count
    I'm sorry, this simply isn't nasty enough to hold my interest.

Post Count
    No trolls please.

PM for questions

Make it Nasty

Post Count
    You already trolled by posting more of this crap in the General section. Have you considered the more appropriate Add Me section or even in Billy Boys single thread for finding/pitching syndicates.

You really should support Billy Boy, it makes him feel all warm and tingly inside when people visit his threads. Not much going down in the land of spreadsheets, ya heard?

Quote Originally Posted by ThugLife View Post
    No trolls please.

Post Count
    Spots are limited!!: Will never outst a player on bias...

No trolls please.
    J'accuse with extra characters!
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

I am very much interested in joining your nasty syndicate but have a valid question to ask....How do you expect to "realistically" compete for a top 100 spot with minimum donations of 1mil/day? My IPH is 2.6 mil and I have 2.2 billion banked ready to make an initial donation of 1 bil to whatever syndicate i choose to join. My stats are 123000/145000. Do you think you could use an artist such as myself? If so, I would like you to explain more in detail your plans for bonuses and future donations. I want to make sure the Nasty Boys ain't no pikers. I'm not joining a syndicate of pikers. I'll check back here later...

We Make it Nasty : Crime City Syndicate: Realistically aiming for top 100.
    Min. Requirements: Must contribute at least 1mill per day to maintain status (may change in the future, but will never exceed 3 mill) and/or good stats record (ACTIVE pvp player)

Bonuses purchased thus far: 31

Hideout: High enough (w/enough bricks in the closet)

Highest roller at 3mill+ IPH
    Spots are limited!!: Will never outst a player on bias, but will if you don’t contribute. Also, you don’t have to worry about the leader disbanding; there’s basically 2 of us (1 in title) and we’ve been playing since the 1st respect weapon came out on IOS.

PM is now available for questions.
    Faction code: 665 915 807

Post Count
    Yeah, I too know that 1 mill/D is a snails race. Honestly, I could’ve just joined a millionaire group and would’ve been satisfied with that and to top that off I downloaded the CC syndicates update late, however, I would then have to worry about some fool that would possibly bail out or mismanage the group or possibly cut me on a whim. A lot of the rich syndicates are managed by people at level 200 or near that, so they quit when they see the journey is over, but if you check my weapons and the co-founders weapons and stats you’ll see that we’ve been here for a while and it’ll stay that way.

I myself am banking at a mere 2mill IPH+. We have a few millionaires right now, but the amount of extra cash they donate (w/out even asking) is a big boost to our syndicate. One of the best things about being a co-owner is donating as much as I want. I and a few others in the syndicate believe the same thing, so we donate extra. After I make an upgrade either today or tomorrow, I’m going to donate a huge sum, upgrade, donate, upgrade, donate, etc.. I don’t care about donating as much as I want because at the end of crime city (at or near level 200), there’s nothing to do but camp and attack or rob occasionally. To put the bonuses upgrades issue in a nutshell, a few millionaires can easily fund the upgrades (especially with our co-founder donations). It really isn’t that difficult. I’d actually be surprised if they aren’t completed or near completion by now.
    I’m not asking you donate, at least not yet, but you can join our syndicate and stay like some trial offer. You’ll see that we don’t make cuts for no reason. If you have personal questions on how the syndicate is managed, you can either add us and ask on our syndicate forum or you can PM me. I don’t wanna get into the nitty gritty on GREE forum.

PM for questions

Make it Nasty

Banned
    Post Count
    "Realistically aiming for top 100"

Post Count
    A lot of people say 1st place, top 10 or or top 20, but top 100 or 200 seems right. Most of it depends on how active the players are. The no trolls sign really doesn't work, but I wasn't expecting much anyways.

PM for questions

Make it Nasty

Banned
    Post Count
    A lot of people say 1st place, top 10 or or top 20, but top 100 or 200 seems right. Most of it depends on how active the players are. The no trolls sign really doesn't work, but I wasn't expecting much anyways.
    you forgot the mention gold-gold-gold
    that s the key ,for refill energy and fight

Lurker
    Post Count

lvl 113

We Make it Nasty : Crime City Syndicate: Realistically aiming for top 100.
    Min. Requirements: Must contribute at least 1mill per day to maintain status (may change in the future, but will never exceed 3 mill) and/or good stats record (ACTIVE pvp player)

Bonuses purchased thus far: 31

Hideout: High enough (w/enough bricks in the closet)

Highest roller at 3mill+ IPH
    Spots are limited!!: Will never outst a player on bias, but will if you don’t contribute. Also, you don’t have to worry about the leader disbanding; there’s basically 2 of us (1 in title) and we’ve been playing since the 1st respect weapon came out on IOS.

PM is now available for questions.
    Faction code: 665 915 807

hey i sent you a message...any how. heres my code 684 663 661. i started a syndicate but i think im gonna have to squash it. cause we cant get enuff members. its five of us. oh, did i mention we are the millionairs? shout me out, send me an invite...message or something. i only wana be with the best of the best!!!!!!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ottootto View Post
    you forgot the mention gold-gold-gold
    that s the key ,for refill energy and fight
    Gold will always rule in CC.

PM for questions

Make it Nasty

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by STOOL SAMPLE View Post
    hey i sent you a message...any how. heres my code 684 663 661. i started a syndicate but i think im gonna have to squash it. cause we cant get enuff members. its five of us. oh, did i mention we are the millionairs? shout me out, send me an invite...message or something. i only wana be with the best of the best!!!!!!
    Didn't receive any PMs and they're on. Just use the faction code: 665 915 807 and wait to be added after review.

PM for questions

Make it Nasty

Post Count
    SYNDICATE CODE: (LEVELS 100+)

479 699 911

15M+ DONATED AND GROWING... SO IS THIS SYNDICATE... JOIN US!

On CC 16/7 so if am not sleeping I'll be clicking azz n bringing u in! Bear with me

Post Count
    Just updated upgrades to 39 and changed the name of our syndicate. It's actually "Make it Nasty".

PM for questions

Make it Nasty