Big Glitch Takes Money, Units and Turns Back Time

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Big Glitch Takes Money, Units and Turns Back Time

Lurker
    Post Count

Unhappy Big Glitch Takes Money, Units and Turns Back Time

I just lost roughly $8 million in protected funds and $10 million worth of units thanks to some kind of glitch a few minutes ago.

I just completed Outback Compound mission and I lost all the money I made after beating the boss and completing all missions. I spent about $10,000,000 buying units to start the new missions at Sea Confrontation and placed the remainder in my vault. Suddenly all my funds disappeared and my energy was replenished to 75% yet I did not even level up. Confused, I went back to my base and found all the money building I already collected funds from had funds available again. I am 100% sure I was not raiding unless protected funds can be taken. What if I bought gold?

Right now I am extremely disappointed. It took 3 or 4 days to bring down that last boss. I am a daily player and really enjoy this game. CJ, if you are reading this and you can do something, please help. This is the second time this has happened.
    Last edited by Phant0mJay; 02-13-2013 at 08:05 PM. Reason: Thanks Miner

Post Count
    Jay, Delete all the crap at the bottom. You're device's UDID is in there! You don't want people to have that...

Post Count
    Yeah, that was strange. I lost about $1.5 mill and haven't checked my units yet.

Post Count
    Same to me. I had almost beaten that damn boss too!
    MODERN WAR and CRIME CITY
    Destroy the world one n00b at a time.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ericinico View Post
    Same to me. I had almost beaten that damn boss too!
    I finally beat him and lost everything... Its not like I can go after him again and receive the same amount of money... Plus I have moved on to the new missions and lost that money too
    Last edited by Phant0mJay; 02-13-2013 at 08:12 PM. Reason: typo

Post Count
    We lost about 32 million out of our faction bank.

-J

Brotherhood Without Banners
    -
    The Pros from Dover.
    436 633 501

Consistent Contributor Master Stormzs's Avatar
    Post Count
    Guess I'm not the only one....one hit from finishing the Oil Tycoon boss and he gains half his hp back.. with 40 seconds left. Ticket sent in, probably in vain.

What is going on Gree?

Post Count
    #smug

Ready to build a Movie Theater, Loft or Night Club? Click here.
    CC Loot Drops 20130122_3
    MW Loot Drops mw20121214_1

Banned
    Post Count
    I did a mission in bomb maker map and my money I got from it is gone now. Had issues earlier trying to get on server and after a while when I could get back in the game, I did a mission and now my money is gone. Why dont they beta test anything before releasing it on to the game? I feel sorry for people working in support to be honest

Consistent Contributor Master Stormzs's Avatar
    Post Count

Rollback

Quote Originally Posted by mxz View Post
    Thanks for the intel mxz! 9th page on the link at least gives me some hope that they might get it together....I hope, plz

Post Count
    This might explain why I had to restart the building upgrade I had just started. Lol When I logged back in I thought to myself "I could have sworn I told that building to upgrade."

Just got word back from one of the server engineers on this one. We had a bad bit of code go out earlier and in the process of fixing that quickly, about 20-25 minutes or so just didn't actually count as having happened by the game. This is something that happens super-rarely (previous to the thread MXZ posted, the last time it happened was April or May of last year). Hit us up with a ticket if you were affected, myself and another support person are staying on for a bit to catch as many of these as possible.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CJ54 View Post
    Just got word back from one of the server engineers on this one. We had a bad bit of code go out earlier and in the process of fixing that quickly, about 20-25 minutes or so just didn't actually count as having happened by the game. This is something that happens super-rarely (previous to the thread MXZ posted, the last time it happened was April or May of last year). Hit us up with a ticket if you were affected, myself and another support person are staying on for a bit to catch as many of these as possible.
    and what happens to us that have benefited from this?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CJ54 View Post
    Screw me, I thought I had the Alzheimer's or something. I was kind of watching TV and kind of clicking on stuff in my game, and all of a sudden I saw that I was leveling up again. I don't know if I came out ahead or behind on this, but I am grateful to know that I didn't imagine it.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Happened to me a little while ago, this evening. Collected, vaulted, and while waiting, the value balance went back where it was.

I went out and back in, if I recall correctly, then...

About 2 minutes later all the buildings I collected the same buildings, and vaulted. Strange.