Battle For Greenland: My Prediction

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Battle For Greenland: My Prediction

Post Count

Battle For Greenland: My Prediction

MY PREDICTION:

Everyone on here regardless of what they have said leading up to the battle will do exactly as I predict they will do. If they are in an active faction, they will engage in the WD battle. MONEY will fly out of their pockets! They will spend whatever amount of money is needed to meet their goal. If the goal is number one then however much money that requires is exactly how much money will be spent. If their goal is 100, then that is how much will be spent.

If the requests for delays, gold sales, peace, support ticket answered, all go unfulfilled ...I predict every single person on here will play the game in the same manner he/she would have if the pleas had been answered.

The BFG will make GREE even richer than the BFB. The gloating and parading around the forum when its over will show you. You'll see how right I am!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by BigD@wg View Post
    MY PREDICTION:

Everyone on here regardless of what they have said leading up to the battle will do exactly as I predict they will do. If they are in an active faction, they will engage in the WD battle. MONEY will fly out of their pockets! They will spend whatever amount of money is needed to meet their goal. If the goal is number one then however much money that requires is exactly how much money will be spent. If their goal is 100, then that is how much will be spent.

If the requests for delays, gold sales, peace, support ticket answered, all go unfulfilled ...I predict every single person on here will play the game in the same manner he/she would have if the pleas had been answered.

The BFG will make GREE even richer than the BFB. The gloating and parading around the forum when its over will show you. You'll see how right I am!
    Last event the Pirates fought many battles without gold! Didn't need to...in fact I haven't bought any gold nor will I for this event!
    Founding Member of the First Annual So Cal Forum Bash

"Destiny has 2 ways of crushing us...by refusing our wishes...and by fulfilling them."
    Henri Frederic Amiel

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vballmadam View Post
    Last event the Pirates fought many battles without gold! Didn't need to...in fact I haven't bought any gold nor will I for this event!
    While I completely believe you, I am sure that much gold was spent to obtain 1st place. With your super powerful team it likely did not require gold in every battle. You and some of your team may not need gold, but I imagine many on your team will spend plenty.

I have no problem with the spending. It is everyone's choice to spend as much as they want on this game. I just feel I am seeing a lot of hype about not spending and I for one believe more gold overall will be spent in this battle than the last. I'm not just talking about the Pirates either. I am talking about all of the factions.

Post Count
    MY PREDICTION:

Completely agree !!!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    i think gree will make less money this battle because it is 2 days shorter
    Sick of tapjoy? Tired of downloading MB's of useless games for a single piece of gold? Feel free to view my profile biography for a gold mine

Post Count
    Interviewer - What's your prediction for the battle of GreeDland

Bronson - My prediction?

Interviewer - Yes your prediction.

Bronson - Pain!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dopfer View Post
    Quite possible. I am basing a lot of this on having seen lots of faction recruitment threads requiring minimum vault purchases now during WD events to even become a member.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dopfer View Post
    I don't.....

Many factions this time have requirements of a vault of gold minimum for each player to be in the faction for the event.

This will likely be gone well before the end of the event and then they will feel pressure to buy more as they have already "invested" in the event and will want to make sure they hold their place.

I do have a prediction though that many players will leave the game entirely or at least join "camper" factions after this event once they realize the true cost of obtaining those faction trinkets...
    Last edited by Q Raider; 02-12-2013 at 12:46 PM.

Banned
    Post Count
    MY PREDICTION:

As usual the DOG has barked loud and true!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Q Raider View Post
    I don't.....

Many factions this time have requirements of a vault of gold minimum for each player to be in the faction for the event.

This will likely be gone well before the end of the event and then they will feel pressure to buy more as they have already "invested" in the event and will want to make sure they hold their place.

I do have a prediction though that many players will leave the game entirely or at least join "camper" factions after this event once they realize the true cost of obtaining those faction trinkets...
    I wrote something very similar right above your response. Lol! I guess you too have seen these requirements for game play.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bronson View Post
    Interviewer - What's your prediction for the battle of GreeDland

Bronson - My prediction?

Interviewer - Yes your prediction.

Bronson - Pain!
    Nice Bron... Lol! A guest appearance by the Forum Legend himself. Haven't seen you in forever. Hope the salt life is treating you well.

Articulate Author NakedCherryPie's Avatar
    Yer mother be so fat, she be falling off both sides of yer ship, ye toothless, sorry stowaway! ... L
    Post Count
    Why buy more gold when you have 200k left over from your bonus?
    Attack - about a million
    Defense - over a million
    IPH - What's this? LMFAO
    Never tell your problems to anyone...20% don't care and the other 80% are glad you have them. - Lou Holtz

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by NakedCherryPie View Post
    Why buy more gold when you have 200k left over from your bonus?

Hahaha....only in my dreams!
    Founding Member of the First Annual So Cal Forum Bash

"Destiny has 2 ways of crushing us...by refusing our wishes...and by fulfilling them."
    Henri Frederic Amiel

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    The problem I have with the factions (apart from glitches) is that the reward for sitting playing for 18 hours a day and spending thousands of gold is not really that much. The top hundred reward is a 1500/1400 unit iirc?

Assuming you bought 1 vault of gold, you could buy 8 crates and add on average about 3000 to your stats. Much better than rewards in w.d.
    just isnt worth all of the extra time and relying on others as well. I keep a low ally count so I would need to spend more gold to increase attack. Would rather spend it on a 2 piece LE set or crates

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by LagBolt View Post
    The problem I have with the factions (apart from glitches) is that the reward for sitting playing for 18 hours a day and spending thousands of gold is not really that much. The top hundred reward is a 1500/1400 unit iirc?

Assuming you bought 1 vault of gold, you could buy 8 crates and add on average about 3000 to your stats. Much better than rewards in w.d.
    just isnt worth all of the extra time and relying on others as well. I keep a low ally count so I would need to spend more gold to increase attack. Would rather spend it on a 2 piece LE set or crates
    That is a very rational conclusion and definitely will maximize stat boost for the amount of money spent. However, I suspect that seeing ones name within the top 10 is more of a driving force than the units that are obtained from doing so.