Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Players Who Spend.....

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Light gem spender game name Kenny
    Free players united
    Officer
    Guild invite code-968136643

Hi there this is my first post - totally popping my forum cheery (its a big moment for me)!
    I have been following the forums for a while now but never joined until I saw this post! (Thanks!)

I have been playing for about and year and a bit......
    Level 118
    Att 216146. Def 218514
    I spend a few gems but only every now and then!

Cheers for being gentle on me during my first time!
    MAXIMUS - TeamWildSnails
    TWS
    Fun, war, shells.....simple!
    Invite code (come and pop in and say hi) - 605774632

Post Count
    Hello spenders. My in game name is Buzz, lv. 122. My stats are 470/480k with 14k iph. I'm what you might call a free gem user through tapjoy. Besides the ltq units I can get, I'd attribute my stats to the % units our guild has won.
    KA- 289 905 980
    CC- 281 576 566
    MW- 693 224 305

Well at first I was using gems on LTQ and boss fights. I've used a few on bldg upgrades and misc stuff here and there. What should I be concentrating on for a high spender? I would say I've spent in the low 4 digits already and I just started playing since the very end of drwaven mines I think. Not very long. I bumped up my lvls figuring it would help with the LTQ. Guess I was way wrong about that idea. Bummer!
    Last edited by Thunderclap; 06-17-2013 at 12:33 PM.

Post Count
    Just do the LTQs. If you finish each, you gain on average 50k to your stats. Don't try to gain levels outside of doing the LTQs. There's lots of players well over 1M in your level range. Some much more than that.

JMO.

KA ally code - 583-237-638

MW ally code - 861-947-758
    PvP 1 - #80, PvP 2 - #45, BfB - #33, PvP 3 - #25, BfG - #23, RfE - #27
    Whiskey Tango Foxtrot Leader *Retired*

Thanks for the advice. Is there still a special purchase program in this game or did they drop that? I opened a ticket but no response thus far.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderclap View Post
    Thanks for the advice. Is there still a special purchase program in this game or did they drop that? I opened a ticket but no response thus far.
    Agree, spend on LTQ's, boss, and box in that order. LTQ's are best bang for buck.

Consistent Contributor Klassenr@hotmail.com's Avatar
    Post Count
    Gemmer here. Lvl 161. Ign below.

KA - Pauxly & Gimin

Post Count
    Pirate/bandit/theif here
    KA ID kusajishi 442-667-646

SAILOR SCOUTS GUILD MEMBER

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by embazoned View Post
    I've been lurking.

The main reason I haven't posted is because I made a typing mistake in my username and never found a way to fix it.

I should be 'emblazoned', as per my in game name.

And these forums and some real money have made me reasonably formidable.

Level 103, 103k/113k, IPH 11k

And I think these forums for my BD 10.

I only have 190 dragons so far.
    My user name was supposed to be valador. Not valid or...but ah well was the auto correct on the pad that did it for me.
    I am a light gem spender. But am no lurker..if I have something to say...I say it.(within the guidelines set out that is)
    Daily player

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I buy, this being the first online game that I spend on. Enrolled in the bonus program that does give quite a bit of sweetener. Need to cut back. Working on it. Cheers !!!

Post Count

Mountains

Greetings all,
    In Game name is DW.Spydrax
    I've posted a time or two in the past and have heard of many of you.
    I was a committed free player up until 2 wars ago when I realized that I can't compete free. I leveled way to fast and the 'campers' mentality that some are able to produce mega strong kingdoms by restricting leveling isn't my way.
    I came to the crossroads and considered leaving the game.
    I decided that I'd buy a mountain and play with that. As you that spend know, that obsession changed to this war buying 4 mountains and a bag (or whatever that mid-level one is 650#). This has also been driven by sense of obligation to my guild.
    For whatever that equates to the whale's world of spending, that's where I'm at. I've concluded, that if I'm going to play this game and not be destroyed, I have to spend, just that simple.
    My stats, noted in the forum's before, as of early February were 43/45, I've been able to get them to 320/302 without gems. Now, with the gems starting, I'll see where I can push this to.
    "Regard your soldiers as your children, and they will follow you into the deepest valleys.
    Look on them as your own beloved sons, and they will stand by you even unto death!"
    Sun Tzu The Art of War