DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Players Who Spend.....

Lurker
    Post Count

Players who spend

Hi the one...I am the Mighty Mozman

My ID 228-599-045

I have used the forum for info over the last few months this is my first post. I have played for just over 8 months and my stats.....
    Lvl 138
    Attack 213k
    Defence 180k

When compared to most of the regular forum contributors I am a light spender of gems but I consider it a lot...but it's only money and I enjoy the game.
    I don't play any other gree games and wondered what to expect with the guilds.....how should I prepare? I haven't been that selective with allies etc any adice?
    Moz of the Mozmen.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mighty Mozman View Post
    Hi the one...I am the Mighty Mozman

My ID 228-599-045

I have used the forum for info over the last few months this is my first post. I have played for just over 8 months and my stats.....
    Lvl 138
    Attack 213k
    Defence 180k

When compared to most of the regular forum contributors I am a light spender of gems but I consider it a lot...but it's only money and I enjoy the game.
    I don't play any other gree games and wondered what to expect with the guilds.....how should I prepare? I haven't been that selective with allies etc any adice?
    Moz of the Mozmen.
    Welcome to forum mate
    Kingdom Age: Serboy

Lurker
    Post Count

What is the Gem Bonus program?

Quote Originally Posted by DW.Trinity View Post
    LOL! Well, I know you know I've been on the forum more regularly lately, but you may not know that I've been buying gems more too. As Oscar Wilde once said, "I can resist anything but temptation" - well, me too! ;-)) I joined the Gem Bonus program & have spent more on this game then I care to admit! :-0
    Can you tell me what is the Gem Bonus program?

Cheers
    Moz

Post Count
    Can you tell me what is the Gem Bonus program?

Cheers
    Moz
    Welcome to the forums Moz.

The TL;DR version of the below info is basically there are tiers of purchases. Reach that tier, and support will credit bonus gems on top of your original purchase (through a support ticket of course).

We have a special program for people who want to purchase larger gold quantities with a steep bonus. Apple won't sell larger packages, but we are willing to increase bonuses for players if they meet the following amounts within a calender month:

$500 in a month = 100% bonus
    $1,000 in a month = 200% bonus
    $2,000 in a month = 300% bonus
    $5,000 in a month = 300% bonus plus one crate item of your choice
    $10,000 in a month = 300% bonus plus one event item that you missed out on. You must have received the previous item in the tier for that to happen. (i.e. if you want the 10th item you'd need to have acquired the 9th already.)

Only one bonus can be obtained per month, and it can only be obtained once per month. You have to buy $100 packages to get to your bonus amount, as we calculate the bonus gold based on the assumption that you're already receiving the 50% bonus from buying $100 packages. Purchases of Vaults on Sale will be counted as $100 purchases. So if you purchase $750 in a month, you will only get the 100% bonus applied to $500 of that. If you purchase $4,000 in a month you will get the 300% bonus applied to $2,000 of that.

The exact amounts of gold/gems that we add for the tier above are as follows:

$500 - 2500
    $1000 - 15000
    $2000 - 50000
    $5000 - 125000
    $10000 - 250000

At the moment, bonuses for multiple characters/accounts are considered separately. We start tracking for the program in the month that a request or inquiry about the program is first sent to support.

These restrictions are in place for record-keeping purposes and we may loosen them at a later date.
    We now have a special Bonus Program for bulk amounts of Vaults of Cash (referred to as Mountain of Gold in Kingdom Age/Monster Quest) Please note: We can only provide bonuses for the same currency. For example, we cannot provide a gold bonus for cash purchases nor can we provide a cash bonus for gold purchases.

Like the Gold/Gem bonus, only one bonus can be obtained per month, and it can only be obtained once per month. You have to buy $100 packages to get to your bonus amount. Similar to the Gold/Gem program as we calculate the bonus cash (referred to as gold in Kingdom Age/Monster Quest) based on the standard price of cash for your account. Purchases of Vaults on Sale will be counted as $100 purchases.

The bonus tiers are as follows

$500 in a month = 65% bonus
    $1,000 in a month = 75% bonus
    $2,000 in a month = 100% bonus
    $5,000 in a month = 130% bonus plus one crate item of your choice
    $10,000 in a month = 150% bonus plus one event item that you missed out on. You must have received the previous item in the tier for that to happen. (i.e. if you want the 10th item you'd need to have acquired the 9th already.)

The bonus amount that you receive will be calculated based off of the most recent amount of Cash that you received from a Vault. This is due to the fact that the amount of Cash/Gold that your receive when buying a Vault/Mountain is relative to your income per hour as well as other factors such as your game level.

Bonuses for multiple characters/accounts are considered separately and cannot be combined. We cannot provide gold bonuses for cash purchases nor can we provide cash for gold purchases. We start tracking for the program in the month that a request or inquiry about the program is first sent to support.

When you've reached a tier that you'd like to claim, please send us a new ticket via the in game "contact support" to send in a request and we'll process it! As this inquiry was not sent in via this method, I'm unable to mark your profile for when you first inquired about the program.

MW: 126 058 489
    CC: 312 373 670
    KA: 429 627 930

MLB Full Deck : 9K7W52

Lurker
    Post Count

Now I know my place :a lightweight gem spender

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Dengus View Post
    Welcome to the forums Moz.

The TL;DR version of the below info is basically there are tiers of purchases. Reach that tier, and support will credit bonus gems on top of your original purchase (through a support ticket of course).
    Cheers Doc, I don't think my Mrs would be happy with spending upto 10k USD just to get a bonus but at least I know my place......with the lightweight gem buyers :-)
    But maybe you can enlighten me regarding what we are to expect with the guilds?

Cheers
    Moz of the Mozmen

Post Count
    Cheers Doc, I don't think my Mrs would be happy with spending upto 10k USD just to get a bonus but at least I know my place......with the lightweight gem buyers :-)
    But maybe you can enlighten me regarding what we are to expect with the guilds?

Cheers
    Moz of the Mozmen
    a lot of us are in that place
    Kingdom Age 238-864-928 P3rfUZZI3

AT MY SIGNAL UNLEASH HELL !!!

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Yes, I have been lurking, well most of the time anyway. My in game name is also Geiteke, started playing KA about 9 months ago, it's the only game I play. I am a light gem spender, I buy gems now and then, use them mainly to reach boss 30, think the boss events are the most rewarding for me, at least for now (but last LTQ's brought some doubt)... So no hurry to level up, well, better a king among beggars than a beggar among kings ROFL! Big thanks to all the guys that post on the forum, without the forum I probably would have reached Whale Zone long ago, without ever knowing what hit me :-).
    KA: 341-121-414 (lvl 144)
    Always remember to pillage BEFORE you burn!
    Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis,
    ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam.

Consistent Contributor itsaklayton's Avatar
    Post Count
    In game, same. Moderate gem spender in the lower tier of bonus program. I am at Level 155, 200+ Att/Def with IPH 8k, BD10, growing dragons. Love playing and this is my only online game. Is anyone's Allies List showing greater than 500?
    Lady Vishna 305-117-374
    {sA-} (Founder and Officer)
    Owner of DAUTHUS
    Owner of DALETH - 9th Guild to Receive
    Battle for Shipwreck Cove - 15th
    Dagon's Delta - 22nd; Glacial Pass - 15th; Giant's Alley - 14th
    Darkhome - 13th; Dwarven Mines - 12th; Blighted Woods - 14th; Dragon's Roost - 25th

Post Count
    Hey Geiteke, I have to say that I do appreciate the humour in your latin motto!!!!

Ave Atque Vale

Consistent Contributor Namine33's Avatar
    Post Count
    Wow.... I am not nearly on par with any of you....
    lvl 97, 51k atk / 53k def
    127 allies
    IPH of under 3k
    no where near BD10 Dragons (cannot acquire the gold for BD8 yet without being farmed)
    Light gem spender; I bought my 3rd mountain of gems since starting this game (I think 4 months ago?)

only 'upper' tier units I have are Sea Terror, Presence of Malik, and Shadow Walker

and here, I thought I was doing well with finally getting 50k attack
    Namine -
    821-146-375
    Rogue: 190k attack at lvl 112 w/173allies
    (update) 2.8M/3.4M at lvl 143 w/500allies

Post Count
    Nice thread, The1.

In game name: Baron
    Code: 580 005 967

CC/MW vet, but relatively new to KA, started in January and fairly heavy player but only Level 55 so amazed at L130+ in same period of time. Frequent forum reader, occasional poster. Like to try to give advice and love the LTQ/event threads, which really help me plan how much to spend or how far I can get with my limited HS.

Light gem spender, use them for extra Boss and LTQ prizes. Have put most skill points into Hero Strength thanks to the advice on here but a long way from 200+. Currently concentrating on getting BD10 (5-6 in progress) to breed my Dragon army then will level like a mofo to get my HS up for LTQs.

Good to see so many fellow Aussies playing KA, and playing it well too. Looking forward to seeing you guys in the HLs and maybe even being worthy enough to join your guilds.

Lurker
    Post Count

Smile Dont bite me That1 , I ain't a super whale LOL

Quote Originally Posted by The1nONLY View Post
    Now is the time to speak up and introduce yourself to the forum.

We dont bite just share and help each other out.

You can be apart of something great also.

There are many bad players out there but you can be assure that Iam one that is not these players.

Lets all see your faces.
    This is my very first post on the forums guys and gals
    King Gabriel, I'm responding to your invite
    The1Nonly, nice to meet you, Ive heard a lot about you but I have only just hit level 115 so haven't seen you.
    For those that don't know me, 245K/205K and just a recent gemaholic, more interested in flirting with the ladies than building my stats.
    Ive come to learn about guilds. Gabe invited Nikki and myself to join the FUN guild, we are interested of course, but we aren't sure about what will be required from us.
    We're not the strongest at our level but we are both in the top 1% or better.
    Niether one of us are the kind of player that people hate or fear, we raid a lot but I seldom take too much or if I do I leave my number to allow the option to ally.
    I see some friends on this thread, all will vouch for me i'm sure.
    We just need more info to make a decision, and if you guys can help us we will both be forever grateful.
    Dum

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dum View Post
    This is my very first post on the forums guys and gals
    King Gabriel, I'm responding to your invite
    The1Nonly, nice to meet you, Ive heard a lot about you but I have only just hit level 115 so haven't seen you.
    For those that don't know me, 245K/205K and just a recent gemaholic, more interested in flirting with the ladies than building my stats.
    Ive come to learn about guilds. Gabe invited Nikki and myself to join the FUN guild, we are interested of course, but we aren't sure about what will be required from us.
    We're not the strongest at our level but we are both in the top 1% or better.
    Niether one of us are the kind of player that people hate or fear, we raid a lot but I seldom take too much or if I do I leave my number to allow the option to ally.
    I see some friends on this thread, all will vouch for me i'm sure.
    We just need more info to make a decision, and if you guys can help us we will both be forever grateful.
    Dum
    Welcome to the forum, Dum. Quite delightful to see you here.
    Heroes: Jesus Christ

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Hi dr. Dengus,
    I am a bit confuse about that information. If you don't mind can I ask please ?
    If I spend $10.000 for gems , how many gems can I get in total ?
    and can I choose Fire Broodmother as my bonus ? coz I miss Chimera.
    Thank you in advance.

ps. sorry my English is not good

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Intan jabrut View Post
    Hi dr. Dengus,
    I am a bit confuse about that information. If you don't mind can I ask please ?
    If I spend $10.000 for gems , how many gems can I get in total ?
    and can I choose Fire Broodmother as my bonus ? coz I miss Chimera.
    Ok. If you spend $10,000 here's the breakdown.

1. You get all the normal Gems from said purchase. 10,000/100 = 100 Mountains x 1,500 Gems = 150,000 Gems

2. You get the bonus Gem Spender Appreciation : 250,000 Gems

3. Grand total : 400,000 Gems

4. I'm fairly certain that you could swing that Fire BroodMother...or just say you won't invest the money. I think they'll see things your way.
    Knights & Dragons
    My Code: XBB - HBY - YPD
    Level 101