RK please come clean... - Page 6

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: RK please come clean...

Banned
    Post Count
    Malificent, you seem to be one of the good guys. All the RK's I know and am friends with below lvl 120 don't have the issues that I'm seeing from many high lvl players. It's the leaders ideals that many have come to dislike about the RK... how there have been certain members in their group that pick on players for whatever reason.

Before all this happened there was a unity between groups... but the high lvl leaders in RK never intend to share the glory with non affiliated RK members. So, a group was devised to challenge those who had never been challenged. The group FUN, is made up of RK members too don't forget. The difference is that we have simply given RK players the same gratitude that RK has shown and is showing to many many players in Kingdom Age. They obviously like don't like the competition... so they have reverted to slandering in-game and here on the Forum anyone who is in FUN.

I don't believe that if you have not done anything to The1, that he would attack you and remove you as an ally. He has grown tired of the leaders in RK, running people into the ground with his self centered view and ideas. What would you do in his position? He has his reasons to remove alliance members... making more room for new members that join FUN and probably removing most RK members. He has every right to do that. Top RK leaders will continue to spread their little lies about The1nONLY. He refused to be pushed around and told what to do by Braveheart... so he left and started his own guild. The1 attacked RK members in response to relentless attacks on forum and alliance members of players we know in-game throughout KA. So, as no one else would stand up against them (for fear of being gang banged by their pack of wolves) we have decided to take up arms and give them a taste of their own medicine. RK didn't like that... so threatened all the players who stood against them. Many of these people happened to be apart of FUN because we're the only guild so far that is willing to stand up to the bullying. RK members that don't follow their insane leader don't need to involve themselves in this. But the members of FUN won't stand the slander and constant ill treatment players around them. Mal, i hope you can see we are not against all RK's... but any that support their insidious leaders regime will be caught up in Armageddon.

This is what we stand for anyone reading this... if you don't agree, that's fine. Your entitled to your opinion. This is our story and what we experience so far, and we will not go quietly into the night. We will fight!

Post Count
    Hey Hammer! What Malificent is telling is true. The ideology from the team never changed. However every one here independently of guild has been busy attacking and raiding to get gold for their guilds. Of course that will upset many players. How do you think The1 got over 100m on his account before starting the group FUN? Attacking and raiding anyone below him. Was it wrong? No! It's part of game. Did many ppls get unhappy? Yes! But they will be always weaker ppls around. If the One1 was attacking and raiding, don't you think others wouldn't do different. Players like the The1, Pendragon, Small, Shadow and many others invest a lot of time and money to get where they are. Is it wrong? No. The game allows that. Does it mean they are bad? No.

I don't see The1 coming here all the time defending himself because there is no need. He left RK because he didn't agree with ideology of the group which he's totally free to disagree like happens in any group. He was not the first and won't be the last. I'm sure as soon the battles among guilds start we will see players who will leave their guilds because they don't agree with the way things are run. That's life!

I was an active Royal Knight member and know the players who were there all the time during almost a year. I can say The1 wasnt one of them. He was just a RK because the top players were there. If there is a fight among both groups now there is just one Big winner which Gree. Before the Fun, RK would win easily top spot but now FUN added a bit of competition which will make both spend time and money to be number 1 faction.

To any member FUN I would say this thread is Closed because there is no purpose for both parts carry on pointing fingers. What is important now is to focus each one here on their effort to be number one guild. Of course, its up to you guys.

Btw, I'm just a retired player who doesn't know much but those were my 2 cents.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Everson25 View Post
    Hey Hammer! What Malificent is telling is true. The ideology from the team never changed. However every one here independently of guild has been busy attacking and raiding to get gold for their guilds. Of course that will upset many players. How do you think The1 got over 100m on his account before starting the group FUN? Attacking and raiding anyone below him. Was it wrong? No! It's part of game. Did many ppls get unhappy? Yes! But they will be always weaker ppls around. If the One1 was attacking and raiding, don't you think others wouldn't do different. Players like the The1, Pendragon, Small, Shadow and many others invest a lot of time and money to get where they are. Is it wrong? No. The game allows that. Does it mean they are bad? No.

I don't see The1 coming here all the time defending himself because there is no need. He left RK because he didn't agree with ideology of the group which he's totally free to disagree like happens in any group. He was not the first and won't be the last. I'm sure as soon the battles among guilds start we will see players who will leave their guilds because they don't agree with the way things are run. That's life!

I was an active Royal Knight member and know the players who were there all the time during almost a year. I can say The1 wasnt one of them. He was just a RK because the top players were there. If there is a fight among both groups now there is just one Big winner which Gree. Before the Fun, RK would win easily top spot but now FUN added a bit of competition which will make both spend time and money to be number 1 faction.

To any member FUN I would say this thread is Closed because there is no purpose for both parts carry on pointing fingers. What is important now is to focus each one here on their effort to be number one guild. Of course, its up to you guys.

Btw, I'm just a retired player who doesn't know much but those were my 2 cents.
    Everson, I respect you mate and I concour what you have said. That's basically what I've said but you were able to shead light from an RK perspective as well. Agree, peace would be ideal and let it all out in the guild wars, may the best guild win I say. I know the1 is simply responding to pack attacks by RK, as they don't just suck up being hit if they over vault. We're simply willing to stand up to them. But, this will just o on and on. I tire of this so agree...lets just play the game.

I left a msg on your in-game comments page Wolvie. I wish you well mate! And thanks again for your contributions and honourable play.

Cheers mate!
    Hammer

Lurker
    Post Count
    I agree we will finish this thread after you get one more dig in..lol!
    "I know the1 is simply responding to pack attacks by RK, as they don't just suck up being hit if they over vault. We're simply willing to stand up to them"
    Oh believe me I sucked it up when the "I" deleted me and left my entire kingdom in ruble. I felt bad to lose him as a long time ally. Seems to me you may want to take your own advice and really open your eyes...Group attacks are happening from the "1" guild right one, my friend...he also attacks lower players to get even with the leaders of RK instead of just hitting the players that are hitting him. So lets don't make any leader out to have better ideals than the other, both are trying to protect themselves and their group.

Post Count
    Im not so sure I understand OP's original complaint. Isnt this what you signed up for? If you dont want to be attacked, there are other games out there...
    Modern War: Leader of Black Ops: 19th in Brazil, 48th Greenland, 60th Egypt
    Recruiting Heavy Gold Buyers & Hourly Players Guild Code: 895-113-363
    Modern War Alliance ID: 137-773-685

Kingdom Age: Founder of Death Jesters
    Currently recruiting active players Guild Code: 380-302-236
    Kingdom Age Alliance ID: 787-916-566

Banned
    Post Count
    I've not had any run-ins with RK but for now they seem to be in their own war with FUN. I'm planning to let them duke it out.

Consistent Contributor Jean marc's Avatar
    Post Count
    My men are making their preparations. I hear the hammer coming down on the steel blades... maidens with there light laughter as they don't want their men to see their fear of them leaving soon to march against a kingdom. War will soon be upon us! While many have died defending principle more have died defending their egos.
    The Paladin Warriors
    Honor, Pride & Respect!!
    jean marc

Lawful good does not always mean lawful nice.

Post Count
    the RK i came along so far are respectful and honorable . i`ve encounterd a few of them with higher stats than mine , and they offered me to be their ally . they didnt attack me or raid me . i was impressed by that .
    Kingdom Age 238-864-928 P3rfUZZI3

AT MY SIGNAL UNLEASH HELL !!!

Post Count
    Jean Marc, you make sense. And by the way, lawful good is not nice. Nice got Neville Chamberlin "Peace in Our Time." Lawful good (but not nice) got Winston Churchill . . .Yalta.

Banned
    Post Count

Rk the Gestapo nazis of kingdom age

I have been at war with the RK for months now. They have been given terms for their surrender to me, those being stop the use of "hit lists" which I think or have been told I'm at the top of. Lmao about this, second if they see someone breaking rules cussing ganging up etc report it, it's not for them to police the players, to be judge jury and executioner, is to be nazi like. You all say erroneously that they only put people on the list if they are swearing or ganging up on weaker players. Lol that is THE BIGGEST LOAD of CRAP on here and you all should be ashamed to defend these whack jobs.
    How did I find myself on the wrong end of the nazi war machine? Glad you asked, lol. I was role playing with another player BAS and I had to go into hospital we were friends and used kik to talk outside the game, while I was in hospital my kingdom would be vulnerable so we "role played" a fight between us and she destroyed my kingdom so she could use the gold instead of others. Well several weeks later her device screen broke and it was going to take a week to fix it so once again we role played and this time I destroyed her kingdom. Now I was already at war with three other players during this same time all of them had higher stats than myself and I killed one of them off the game (he quit) anyhow they couldn't handle me and recruited the royal hypocrites to get involved, they did I explained what was going on and told them it was not their concern they took offense to me telling them that and said I should prostate myself to heir royal ness, like that was going to happen. Ever since I have been at war and will continue until they surrender giving up the intimidation and bully tactics to reign people into playing as they think the game should be played. As a side note everyone with few exceptions of the royal knuckleheads have had intellectual capacity of a moron.
    I'm glad that others are recognizing them for what they are, and I have a few that I am friends with that are Rk and several that are former Rk, so no not all are bad but there manifesto needs to be altered. Thinking like this on the game or in RL is dangerous mind set that takes away individualism and is how tyrants act, behave and genocide is started.
    Peace, Lord David

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord David View Post
    I have been at war with the RK for months now. They have been given terms for their surrender to me, those being stop the use of "hit lists" which I think or have been told I'm at the top of. Lmao about this, second if they see someone breaking rules custsing ganging up etc report it, it's not for them to police the players, to be judge jury and executioner, is to be nazi like. You all say erroneously that they only put people on the list if they are swearing or ganging up on weaker players. Lol that is THE BIGGEST LOAD of CRAP on here and you all should be ashamed to defend these whack jobs.
    How did I find myself on the wrong end of the nazi war machine? Glad you asked, lol. I was role playing with another player BAS and I had to go into hospital we were friends and used kik to talk outside the game, while I was in hospital my kingdom would be vulnerable so we "role played" a fight between us and she destroyed my kingdom so she could use the gold instead of others. Well several weeks later her device screen broke and it was going to take a week to fix it so once again we role played and this time I destroyed her kingdom. Now I was already at war with three other players during this same time all of them had higher stats than myself and I killed one of them off the game (he quit) anyhow they couldn't handle me and recruited the royal hypocrites to get involved, they did I explained what was going on and told them it was not their concern they took offense to me telling them that and said I should prostate myself to heir royal ness, like that was going to happen. Ever since I have been at war and will continue until they surrender giving up the intimidation and bully tactics to reign people into playing as they think the game should be played. As a side note everyone with few exceptions of the royal knuckleheads have had intellectual capacity of a moron.
    I'm glad that others are recognizing them for what they are, and I have a few that I am friends with that are Rk and several that are former Rk, so no not all are bad but there manifesto needs to be altered. Thinking like this on the game or in RL is dangerous mind set that takes away individualism and is how tyrants act, behave and genocide is started.
    Peace, Lord David

LOL.

"I was just minding my own business bullying 3 other players nonstop [I was so relentless that I actually got one to quit the game entirely, yeah for me ] when suddenly RKs came out of nowhere. How dare they harass me. That's not fair!"

Post Count
    I have been at war with the RK for months now. They have been given terms for their surrender to me, those being stop the use of "hit lists" which I think or have been told I'm at the top of. Lmao about this, second if they see someone breaking rules cussing ganging up etc report it, it's not for them to police the players, to be judge jury and executioner, is to be nazi like. You all say erroneously that they only put people on the list if they are swearing or ganging up on weaker players. Lol that is THE BIGGEST LOAD of CRAP on here and you all should be ashamed to defend these whack jobs.
    Peace, Lord David
    Let me guess , the American state of mind?
    So you found the God, huh? That's awesome.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    @Winstrol - Not so fast, I'm American . Seems more like someone who can dish it out but can't take it himself. I hear there's at least one or two folks like that in most countries ;-)

Banned
    Post Count

Chimera

Seriously chimera you don't want the public humiliation that comes with what I know of you and what you have done and why the Rk threw you out. I'm going to leave it at that for now, other than to tell you that your other avatar cp will base destroyed at level 102 if you would like, I asked MM to show you that she is now stronger then you despite you have bd 10 by the time you get there we will both have ours and I'm willing to just let you go on your merry way but if you want to play, I'm cool with that.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Seriously chimera you don't want the public humiliation that comes with what I know of you and what you have done and why the Rk threw you out. I'm going to leave it at that for now, other than to tell you that your other avatar cp will base destroyed at level 102 if you would like, I asked MM to show you that she is now stronger then you despite you have bd 10 by the time you get there we will both have ours and I'm willing to just let you go on your merry way but if you want to play, I'm cool with that.
    Sorry, wrong Chimera. I'm [FK] Chimera of the Forum Knights. Never belonged to the RKs.