New box event and LTQ - Page 40

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 40 of 40 FirstFirst ... 30383940

Thread: New box event and LTQ

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenGuru View Post
    What is all this stuff about overtime I keep seeing everyone post about? I saw no option to continue after the event ended
    ???
    Overtime is classed as if you still have the event or window open you can still open boxes or complete some task, but once your out then your out, eg if you had 4 boxes remaining go to box icon bottom left open and leave it open ...hence overtime, or so i am lead to believe thats how it works

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenGuru View Post
    What is all this stuff about overtime I keep seeing everyone post about? I saw no option to continue after the event ended
    ???
    Be logged into KA, and don't shut down or otherwise leave KA after the box event officially ends. You must have accumulated boxes before the official close of event. You can continue to try to open those "leftover" boxes. The items will still count (as will the gold and HP) for getting the prizes which require a stated number of items, but OT obtained items will NOT count for Top 250, Top 50 or No.1 position rankings in the "auction-style" box events. Note also that there will come a point when the servers are reset, usually for a new event, and your OT will be forced to end.
    Proud Member of the

KA - 358177252

Honora ante Fidem, Fides ante Ego
    (Honour before Loyalty, Loyalty before Self)

"If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything." - Wiseman, Sucker Punch

Banned
    Post Count
    Oh wow, I wish I knew that. I had another 8 boxes I could have tried. Though not sure I could leave my phone open on the app for all 8. I need my phone lol... Perhaps if I had this on an iPad. That would be more logical to leave open

Post Count
    Yeah, I expect its more difficult to do OT on an iPhone (ring, ring, boom! End of Event). Mine is on an iPad, so less of an issue, but still it really ties the device down. Can't even check battery status or surf the net or anything.
    Proud Member of the

KA - 358177252

Honora ante Fidem, Fides ante Ego
    (Honour before Loyalty, Loyalty before Self)

"If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything." - Wiseman, Sucker Punch

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    The miracle finally happened

I finally did it after about 3 million try's to get the last one. Congrats to everyone who finished and good luck to anyone still going for it.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Cloud22 View Post

I finally did it after about 3 million try's to get the last one. Congrats to everyone who finished and good luck to anyone still going for it.
    Well done cloud , outstanding effort!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Cloud22 View Post
    Oh bravo Cloud 22! Special hurrah for perseverance

Mickaleus

Post Count
    That event sucked...

Had 9 arrows and 2 days left. I even used some gems on that bow but I had about 40 tries and got only money and honor.
    ID 941 689 850