GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: CJ54 It's time for a change.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

CJ54 It's time for a change.

New Event: Painting Crates

CJ54, it's time to change these awards.

Enhanced Bike, Baton Security, Stab Vest ... Seriously??

Please we need new awards.
    Fabricio

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    also tier awards , these weapon prizes make no difference in stats for high level players you might aswell get a fail then these weapons

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by kimberleyj View Post
    also tier awards , these weapon prizes make no difference in stats for high level players you might aswell get a fail then these weapons
    Exactly!!!
    Fabricio

Lurker
    Post Count
    I feel such a deep hatred towards enhanced bikes I can't even explain it.

Post Count
    Rise up cc nation fight the oppression feel the power of being united towards one common goal
    Las Vegas Nevada

Post Count
    Yes this is obviously the most important issue facing crime city.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Banned
    Post Count
    I think you would have better luck trying to convince them to change the forum colours back to not-ugly.

If you stf you'll find one or more threads like this one. People complained about this exact issue before, and Gree actually listened... They replaced that crap loot with hitman sniper rifles and racer z, two nearly identical armor items differing by only two attack points, and nerfed the RP to 300.

So even if they do listen, you probably won't like what they do. Just accept that some parts of this game are crap/very player-unfriendly, and not even gold will change that because the game was intentionally made that way.

Banned
    Post Count
    Accept the fact that there are a lot of parts to this game that suck and won't change for the better. It helps get you that little bit closer to winning the game

Post Count
    as a level 191 player, stupid enhenced bikes, EU batons and sh*t like that doesn't do me any good to upgrade any of my stats. When I see "Congratulations, you just received 10 000$" I want to scream as I'd preferred a BLNT. I opened with in game cash until the 8th box 3 days ago, then switch to gold for a day and a half then felt super f*ck*ng stupid to waste 15 gold for bikes and crappy stuff...back to in game money and am not as frustrated when I get crap.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Allowishus79 View Post
    as a level 191 player, stupid enhenced bikes, EU batons and sh*t like that doesn't do me any good to upgrade any of my stats. When I see "Congratulations, you just received 10 000$" I want to scream as I'd preferred a BLNT. I opened with in game cash until the 8th box 3 days ago, then switch to gold for a day and a half then felt super f*ck*ng stupid to waste 15 gold for bikes and crappy stuff...back to in game money and am not as frustrated when I get crap.
    i aGREE with you ASH

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by dudeman View Post
    I think you would have better luck trying to convince them to change the forum colours back to not-ugly.

If you stf you'll find one or more threads like this one. People complained about this exact issue before, and Gree actually listened... They replaced that crap loot with hitman sniper rifles and racer z, two nearly identical armor items differing by only two attack points, and nerfed the RP to 300.

So even if they do listen, you probably won't like what they do. Just accept that some parts of this game are crap/very player-unfriendly, and not even gold will change that because the game was intentionally made that way.
    What he said! 100% correct!
    HTC veteran

Post Count
    I just received an enhanced bike and couldn't have been more thrilled. Thank you so much Gree for the free vehicle...I am one step closer to dominating this game. Don't listen to OP, he clearly wishes life to be served to him on a silver platter....

Banned
    Post Count
    enhanced bike = crappy bmw 1100 early `90 styled motorbike with low level

Banned
    Post Count
    I don't think these events are half bad. They're frustrating, and a lot of times you get pretty terrible stuff but also a lot of the time it pays off.

I play another game and the community is the worst I've ever seen, most of the events are pointless, and really the only decent part of it is the permanent content.

I think for all of those people who are having trouble coping with the event... look on the bright side - the game is free, in my opinion the community is pretty chill, and you don't have to get the top prize of every event. There are so many events and opportunities, and with the release of syndicates (which i'm not totally sure how they work) I'm sure you will be winning a decent amount of stuff from those! Since i passed level 10, there have been back-to-back events, so you'll always have more and more chances to get awesome items. Just my cup of tea

Post Count
    really though, I would be encouraged to spend more gold if I knew that every time I used it to open a box that there was a 90% chance of getting rubbish I cant even use. It really could be more tempting and less frustrating.
    Space reserved for something useful.
    Open to suggestions.