Page 11 of 51 First ... 91011121321 ... Last

Enhancements vs exp

What are you guys farming to enhance?

I usually farm stoneslabs at relic ruins, valor stage and use special on the boss ( always gets you stoneslabs ) Need to kill the boss two times to get enough stoneslabs to craft a stonescale plate, in return I get 76 exp

If I went for snakeskin I would need to kill the boss 4 times giving me 696 xp ( Skeletons tomb, normal stage )

Stone scale gets you 8/10 points in enhance and snakeskin 20/24, I usually log in every 40 min ( at least when I am at work ) so I get 24/30 in two hours.

So my question is: Is it worth to "save" exp or should I just go for snakeskin to make it a little easier, how are your plans in this matter?

cheers all

I find relic ruins easiest, and use fast forward until the boss so can farm a lot. I find the snake not worth the energy, since my knights are still fairly low. I am also farming for fusion stones and keys, not just armor pieces, which take many boss defeats to get a lucky drop.

well yes if ur stats are still low, than better go for relic runes, but if u wanna lv up faster farming snakeskin is better than stoneplate (well u will get some of em anyway), also snakeskin help u save gold at enhancing as the price depends on enhanced armor only, btw i didnt do calculations, but mad fusion did some, n said in order to save gold, better to use monoelemental ones till it costs 700-800 per armor.
    Knights & Dragons referral code pm me, i can see only 50 pending requests starting from the oldest ones, but i have much more, n if u already sent urs even if i send u mine u wont be able to accept while ur request is also pending, so just pm me ur code, i have already more than 10 lv100 allies with nemesis, but dont mind to have more just in case...will send u requests if u are 90+ with nemesis

Snakskin is better also because when you farm your hp does not regenerate. So if you spend 30 minutes fightiting wasy fight constantly, your guys will regenerate maybe 5 points. Because it takes few second to start fights.
    Pm me for dragon realm guild. Have fun and good luck.

I've been investing in buildings somewhat, so my cash flow is okay for now. I'm trying to work them up faster, so waiting 2 hours on snakeskin I don't feel like doing. Back to work tomorrow so if they're really that much better I might switch later today to farming snake since I won't have time to play so much then.

I made the mistake early on of fusing armor as I made it, one at a time, but have abandoned most of that armor by now for better.

But my question was really if it is worth the levelling? If I slow my leveling but maintain my enhancements points is it worth it or is the armor on higher levels worth it?

And its ok to fuse armor as you get it just as long as you dont level up, when you notice you are close to level up then use 4 armor to enhance, its the level of armor being enhanced that sets the price.

Thx for the input all

i think camping in N&D is totally unuseful...
    Knights & Dragons referral code pm me, i can see only 50 pending requests starting from the oldest ones, but i have much more, n if u already sent urs even if i send u mine u wont be able to accept while ur request is also pending, so just pm me ur code, i have already more than 10 lv100 allies with nemesis, but dont mind to have more just in case...will send u requests if u are 90+ with nemesis

Quote Originally Posted by zhy View Post
    I agree. Leveling up gives you more hp. And bosses/fights seem to be points in battle based, not level based.

I've been playing on my alt account waiting for my phone to get fixed, & I really tried to slow pace leveling. I just hit 20, & win over half my fights against level 25-30's.

I cannot stress enough: Buy the big squares early, & save up for TRAINING GROUNDS! & use Guard Houses & Taverns until then.

The quests slow you down imo, they are meant to. Ignore the quests as much as possible until you're whole castle is built.

Quote Originally Posted by zhy View Post
    I found a decent way to camp with semi-forced progression; I mean if you are getting to final boss w/o getting fully charged, obviously its useless. Basically figure out which zones you can do with 1 knight etc. & farm it 5 times until knight is dead. Net you a ton of armors.

Ok folks, I found a little time to put together a Google spreadsheet with armor stats! Please feel free add to the spreadsheet if you have more data.
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...xSko4VlE#gid=0

Regarding farming, I have come up with a pretty efficient system as well. A single knight should be able to solo many of the early areas multiple times. The exact number of times vs. which area and stage will vary on your armor. Basically I run though each of my knights, hitting areas over and over until I run out of energy. I alternate knights each battle. This approach allows you to take advantage of regeneration (though just using one knight until he runs out of energy works too and requires less tapping). I put my best armor on the active one. I use my Swamp Shaman Robes on 3 knights. It really helps if you have all 6 knights, because your team energy lasts much longer. This can get you many many materials.

As an example, 4 of 6 of my knights can do the epic stage of Relic Ruins, taking just 1 damage against each mob. And maybe ~5 damage against the boss, for a grand total of 15-20 damage per run through the area. The knights can 1-hit all the mobs. This means that each of the strong knight can run through the area about 8 times, while the ones with elemental weaknesses can do it maybe 5-6 times. Probably 40 runs total with my 6 knights, before running out of energy. That's a lot of stone slabs! Not to mention other drops like keys or fusion stones.

On the mighty stage of Skeleton's tomb, my 4 strong knights with the ideal armor are able to run through it about 4 times each, taking about 50 damage each run. For the others, 2 times. You run out of energy more quickly than Relic Ruins of course, but you do get those nice snakeskins, and you get more XP.
    Last edited by discopalace123; 02-18-2013 at 03:21 PM.
    Dragon Realms: 341-179-697 (plz add me as referrer!)

Monster Quest: 266-014-205
    Monster Cache: Useful information for all

Knights & Dragons: (Retired)
    Knights & Dragons Datasheet

Quote Originally Posted by Eunuchorn View Post
    I found a decent way to camp with semi-forced progression; I mean if you are getting to final boss w/o getting fully charged, obviously its useless. Basically figure out which zones you can do with 1 knight etc. & farm it 5 times until knight is dead. Net you a ton of armors.
    Yeah, I do that with the first 4 levels depending on what armor I'm working on improving. The stats boost is a little better if you match the armor type. I'm not quite at that point with the 5th level, but working on it. Like I said earlier, I try to do everything in 2 hour cycles (besides crafting the half hour armor when I'm dealing with it) Farm one or 2 knights on easy levels (do your 5 minute armor during that time) Then take my 3 strongest knights for the level I am working on and do as far as I can go before they die. Start a longer armor when done. Come back to check on armor if it is a 30 minute set and then in 2 hours finish up fighting the level that I was working on. Having gotten to a spot where it takes more than 2 sets of knights so far, so it works out well. I'm on the ship level currently.

errrrrrrrr it doesnt let me add more lines

Quote Originally Posted by discopalace123 View Post
    Ok folks, I found a little time to put together a Google spreadsheet with armor stats! Please feel free add to the spreadsheet if you have more data.
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...xSko4VlE#gid=0
    Very nice disco. I'll add anything that I have later. Don't know if I have much for Base information though. Most of my armor I start upgrading right away. I'll try to do a better job on the stats going forward

No problem. You may be able to infer the base stats if you get 2 data points: A/D before an enhancement, and after. The assumption is that the amount of improvement is the same, so you can calculate the base. For example, if it's 200 attack at L10 and goes to 210 at L11, the improvement was 10. 9 levels before L10 is L1, the base, and the value should be 110.
    Note that L1 to L10 is 9 levels of improvements, not 10

Zhy, I may have messed up some protected ranges. Got rid of the protection, so you should be able to edit more easily.
    Dragon Realms: 341-179-697 (plz add me as referrer!)

Monster Quest: 266-014-205
    Monster Cache: Useful information for all

Knights & Dragons: (Retired)
    Knights & Dragons Datasheet