Page 3 of 51 First 1234513 ... Last
    Just downloaded and giving it a try. Sent out friend requests to everyone in the thread before me. Any other add me as well XBB FQX YRQ.

Wow there are lots of lurkers on this forum! Got lots of friend requests! Hi friends

So... A few hours into the game... Still not exactly sure what I'm doing haha. I'm level 10 now with Crius armor I found from a fancy chance chest.

Sounds like the main thing to do is to get better armor eh? What all are strategies for doing this? here are some thoughts:
    - Obviously IPH is important. Guess we've all learned to pump up the economy
    - Mob/boss drops. Are they the main way to get good armor? I have gotten good results killing bosses with a special attack. I only have access to like 3 areas so fr, so it's hard to know where to go.
    - I've learned to "fuse" armor to improve it. Mostly using up extra basic armors to improve my good armors. Any other tips?
    - Still figuring out the "combine armor" thing. Only did it with the volcanic mantle per the quest. I read somewhere that each non-basic armor has three possible "transformations". But that's about all I know.

It would be good to share some nuggets of wisdom amongst each other! Hopefully the forum chiefs won't mind since this is all Gree
    Dragon Realms: 341-179-697 (plz add me as referrer!)

Monster Quest: 266-014-205
    Monster Cache: Useful information for all

Knights & Dragons: (Retired)
    Knights & Dragons Datasheet

add me pls

Xbb - fhf - vmb

i think when they say 3 transformations mean u can craft the same armos but a little better, for example when the 5 basics, stonescale, seafoam, dragonflame, wing warrior, mystic reach lv 10 u can craft the same armor but with a +, n they have a bit better stats. so the 3 should be referring to the double elements armors, which have 3 transformantions when they reach some lv.

about enhancing armos, the gold spent i think it depends only on the enhanced one lv, so im do it only using 4 armors at once, n not the basic ones, cuz i think the better armors u use to enhance the more the enhanced one will lv up

edit : btw i noticed the double ones are much more difficult to enhance, i used 4 snakeskin to enhance a lv20 snakeskin n it went to 22 only while 4 seafoams on a lv20 seafoam should lv it up 4-5 times. but im still wondering how to get some armors i have seen on pvp, there was one seems having not any element, the attack was also different, something like a blackhole.

the better way to get good armors should be doing event as always lol n from combining em, then enhance the best ones u have. i have enough hair to craft banshees armor but still need those 50k to start it lol

the game really lack of comunication part, would be nice to share armors combinations results.
    Last edited by zhy; 02-11-2013 at 07:49 PM.

XBB-FQY-WBY add me guys

Learn to time your special attacks for last guy of part 4 or event boss as this will get better drops. You can hire ten allies to help you per day use them wisely. I use them to unlock last two knights and now boss. Hoping to try a 25k fusion in next 20 hour or so.
    Pm me for dragon realm guild. Have fun and good luck.

I've had it downloaded for awhile. Haven't really played around with it much. My code is XBB CCW YWZ.

I've noticed that you have a basic armor, a basic armor +, then the specialty and plus. Ex: basic earth, basic earth +, Stonescale Plate and Stonescale Plate +.

Don't know if it's best to enhance the armor up the chain or not. I also don't know how players have weird looking spikey armor either.

I've just started trying to max out a particular armor set to see what happens.
    Last edited by chbranch; 02-11-2013 at 10:21 PM.

I have also just started playing this. i have added codes in the thread for alliance. i think i will play it slow first. i don't want to quest too much and find out later what i missed like with MQ.

Just started add me
    XBB-FQC-WDH

XBB-FRC-DPY
    Might as well try it too
    fish 372-017-156
    K&d
    Xbb Frc dpy
    Xbb frp cyb

XBB-FQQ-CWV

Add me please, all posters previous to mine have been sent requests. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by chbranch View Post
    I've had it downloaded for awhile. Haven't really played around with it much. My code is XBB CCW YWZ.

I've noticed that you have a basic armor, a basic armor +, then the specialty and plus. Ex: basic earth, basic earth +, Stonescale Plate and Stonescale Plate +.

Don't know if it's best to enhance the armor up the chain or not. I also don't know how players have weird looking spikey armor either.

I've just started trying to max out a particular armor set to see what happens.
    given a stonescale n a stonescale+ at same level, the last one is better, so u should enhance this one. i already have stonescale+ seafoam+ wing warriors+ dragonflame+ mystic+ at 30 to kill better 1st 6 map boss, now im enhancing snakeskin
    Knights & Dragons referral code pm me, i can see only 50 pending requests starting from the oldest ones, but i have much more, n if u already sent urs even if i send u mine u wont be able to accept while ur request is also pending, so just pm me ur code, i have already more than 10 lv100 allies with nemesis, but dont mind to have more just in case...will send u requests if u are 90+ with nemesis

Aha here's a good blog post on armor combinations:
    http://5hoursofsleep.wordpress.com/2...u-no-hav-data/
    Dragon Realms: 341-179-697 (plz add me as referrer!)

Monster Quest: 266-014-205
    Monster Cache: Useful information for all

Knights & Dragons: (Retired)
    Knights & Dragons Datasheet

I just got one of my (50)armor up to level 15 and now it unlock the + version. Didnt know what people were talking about when they say+ version in link on post above.
    Thanks for the heads up on cost of boss armor zhy. Hoping to make it soon. I still have space left if anyone want to add XBB-FQB-PFB(ishtar).

There is not a thirteen hit method in this game, but you can start fight with special attack bar full. When you triger boss you can finish the round you are fighting or go to new place and fight round one. Finish round with full special attack and leave to fight boss. hope this helps