Page 43 of 51 First ... 334142434445 ... Last

Bad choice

Nanananananana!bad choice to guy! Dont try to get skyguardian using amystic and a wind armor. I got 2 skyguardian using atlanteam and chimera. I think its better chance! I got both in sequence so. Its not soooo rare

Long live the knights!
    Kripton

Need help

I really need help to gain rewards I'm new to the game and so far I love it I'm only 3 more friends away from my next reward tier so if you can please enter my code and help me out XBB MRB FBY

Quote Originally Posted by Kripton View Post
    Nanananananana!bad choice to guy! Dont try to get skyguardian using amystic and a wind armor. I got 2 skyguardian using atlanteam and chimera. I think its better chance! I got both in sequence so. Its not soooo rare

Long live the knights!
    Kripton
    But technically you did use a wind and mystic armor :P Just saying lol
    And it actually is rare lol you just got lucky. The odds to get it are very low and you could've easily gotten a Snakeskin armor :P

And hey hey hey, long live the knights is my schpeel -.-
    Long Live the Knights,

Sam

Please add me
    XBB-GYN-DZB
    Thank You

xbb-hmb-bzv

Armor Not Updating

I am having troubles with my armor updating on my characters in the PvP area and special mission area like the Ten Ton Skeleton. It is only updating on regular missions which is making it hard for me to win many PvP battles or complete higher missions against special bosses because each time you defeat them, they get harder. Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.

dam after i reinstalled the game, i lost all the progress i made since last night, i had 6500 arena points now i have 3700, all the armors i crafted n enchanced in this last day disappeard or back to their lv b4 enhancing, boss i killed today havent been counted, gold collected disappeard, infernal lord quest was done n now is still 14/18. only the exp gained is still there, so im lv 110 as i was b4 reinstalling the game. beside the exp its like if i havent plaied for 20 hours.
    Knights & Dragons referral code pm me, i can see only 50 pending requests starting from the oldest ones, but i have much more, n if u already sent urs even if i send u mine u wont be able to accept while ur request is also pending, so just pm me ur code, i have already more than 10 lv100 allies with nemesis, but dont mind to have more just in case...will send u requests if u are 90+ with nemesis

Quick Questions

What level are armor evos is it:
    10 and 30 for 70 max
    5 and 25 for 50 max?
    Just picked up a couple 70's and was curious

New here & St Pat's day arena rewards

Hi Everyone,

I'm new to this forum, so Hi!!

Secondly, I finished somewhere between 500-700 in the st pats day arena event but am yet to receive my rewards - not sure if it usually takes this long as I have not been around the game for very long to be able to compare. Are there others out there still waiting to receive their reward?

Thanks,
    Bradd.

Quote Originally Posted by Bradd.MW View Post
    Hi Everyone,

I'm new to this forum, so Hi!!

Secondly, I finished somewhere between 500-700 in the st pats day arena event but am yet to receive my rewards - not sure if it usually takes this long as I have not been around the game for very long to be able to compare. Are there others out there still waiting to receive their reward?

Thanks,
    Bradd.

Sorry dude, I got my reward the minute it ended. I would contact gree....but they have a tendency to never reply!

Quote Originally Posted by Anish View Post
    What level are armor evos is it:
    10 and 30 for 70 max
    5 and 25 for 50 max?
    Just picked up a couple 70's and was curious
    I believe the armors reach their final stage at 1/2 max level. Not too sure about when they reach second stage, however.
    DON'T
    PANIC

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy_Fac3 View Post
    Sorry dude, I got my reward the minute it ended. I would contact gree....but they have a tendency to never reply!
    Yeah, noticed that, I'll give it a try anyway. I've heard there's some geneticists working on pigs with wings so anything's possible...

Thanks,
    Bradd

Quote Originally Posted by zhy View Post
    dam after i reinstalled the game, i lost all the progress i made since last night, i had 6500 arena points now i have 3700, all the armors i crafted n enchanced in this last day disappeard or back to their lv b4 enhancing, boss i killed today havent been counted, gold collected disappeard, infernal lord quest was done n now is still 14/18. only the exp gained is still there, so im lv 110 as i was b4 reinstalling the game. beside the exp its like if i havent plaied for 20 hours.
    Awww dude that totally blows!! In the past what Ive done was backed up my ipad before reinstalling. When they had the naked soldiers (ie missing armors) glitch I luckily did a backup for some reason a few days before that; before support told me to delete and reinstall. Good thing I did because it just restarted my whole game and didn't fix anything. While waiting for them to fix the stupid thing I recovered from that backup and was back to where I was before the missing armors glitch. Including about 200 gems which was weird. So all in all I fixed my issue about 4 days before Gree did. Haha
    Anyways what im saying is once they fix it or whatever do a backup so at least you have that.
    BTW thanks for helping me kill bosses multiple times and Good Luck buddy.

errrrrrrrr how to do a backup with iphone? oO
    Knights & Dragons referral code pm me, i can see only 50 pending requests starting from the oldest ones, but i have much more, n if u already sent urs even if i send u mine u wont be able to accept while ur request is also pending, so just pm me ur code, i have already more than 10 lv100 allies with nemesis, but dont mind to have more just in case...will send u requests if u are 90+ with nemesis

ITunes of Death lol
    either google how to backup or I can walk you through it. It is a PITA though. But once you do it once and setup everything its easy after that. Good o do for multiple reasons really in case anything ever happens to your phone.