Page 45 of 51 First ... 354344454647 ... Last

lol sorry I am a bit late on this, you know...life and all (@ you Sam ) haha, ok ANOOOOOTHER QESTION: this is a bit off topic, but who here actually likes that song by Rhiana "Shine Bright Like a Diamond?"

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy_Fac3 View Post
    Hey man I've got your answer. For the referral code to count towards your friends reward, you have to physically invite them and your friend has to use the link provided for it to count.
    Added tip, they have to accept the link before they have ever even touched the game and join that way.
    Actually I don't think that's the only way. I didn't invite anyone. But I'm one of the first people on the original "add me" thread. A few of us all were awarded the wicked wraith armor for referrals. So a bunch of people must have been nice enough to enter our codes in. Thanks peeps!
    Dragon Realms: 341-179-697 (plz add me as referrer!)

Monster Quest: 266-014-205
    Monster Cache: Useful information for all

Knights & Dragons: (Retired)
    Knights & Dragons Datasheet

Quote Originally Posted by discopalace123 View Post
    Actually I don't think that's the only way. I didn't invite anyone. But I'm one of the first people on the original "add me" thread. A few of us all were awarded the wicked wraith armor for referrals. So a bunch of people must have been nice enough to enter our codes in. Thanks peeps!
    oh really? well arent you lucky lol I thought they had to use the link, so thank you so much that helps a lot for any newcomers. lucky for me i figured out how to get it by fusion

Gems

So what do you pro players think is the best use for gems? I haven't used any yet so I have about 50, I don't plan on spending money to buy more, so expect I won't get more very quickly. It looks like I could:

upgrade shops
    upgrade armories
    buy enchanted chests
    redraw an opened chest from key or gem use

Any thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by Elemtntn View Post
    So what do you pro players think is the best use for gems? I haven't used any yet so I have about 50, I don't plan on spending money to buy more, so expect I won't get more very quickly. It looks like I could:

upgrade shops
    upgrade armories
    buy enchanted chests
    redraw an opened chest from key or gem use

Any thoughts?
    Buy only, I repeat ONLY enchanted chests especially for raid bosses or just to get cool/rare armors

Buy only, I repeat ONLY enchanted chests especially for raid bosses or just to get cool/rare armors
    I concur. Also go for the free gems section to get extra gems :P
    Long Live the Knights,

Sam

lol sorry I am a bit late on this, you know...life and all (@ you Sam ) haha, ok ANOOOOOTHER QESTION: this is a bit off topic, but who here actually likes that song by Rhiana "Shine Bright Like a Diamond?"
    Hahahahahahaha no. I'll remember that lol and meh, not my taste in music
    Long Live the Knights,

Sam

Quote Originally Posted by Samuel_Hdz View Post
    I concur. Also go for the free gems section to get extra gems :P
    for some reason i cant open that area. The second I press it, the game crashes on me

Hahahahahahaha no. I'll remember that lol and meh, not my taste in music
    HAHA no no im asking cuz, my gf and i got into a conversation about it and turns out she loves that song.............................................. ....... -_- so im not talking to her for a while lol

BY THE WAY!!!!!!! I am getting VERY AGGRAVATED about this sky guardian! I swear, ive tried fusing so many combos of spirit and wind fusion (and vice versa) and still i get nothing! Has anyone actually gottent his armor, Ima be so mad if the developers just made an announcement about this to mess with people.

P.S. im officially out of fusion stones, whats the best/fastest place to farm these. ive been farming in the ruins on elite. i can get about 1 maybe 2 in 2 hours but thats too slow for me.
    I have not found a fusion star in a very long time -.-
    And don't do that to your gf!!! Bad CF! lol :P
    Long Live the Knights,

Sam

I have not found a fusion star in a very long time -.-
    And don't do that to your gf!!! Bad CF! lol :P
    lol no no of course I kid.

I just found 3 in about 4 hours...ugh I hate grinding these but I learned something. I always get one on the rock ruins on elite ONLY when my character (any of the 6 it doesnt matter) is literally points away from dying. hmmm maybe im onto something <(?_?)>

lol no no of course I kid.

I just found 3 in about 4 hours...ugh I hate grinding these but I learned something. I always get one on the rock ruins on elite ONLY when my character (any of the 6 it doesnt matter) is literally points away from dying. hmmm maybe im onto something <(?_?)>
    Ahhh I see what you're getting at :P
    Long Live the Knights,

Sam

3 questions guys

First of all, whats that armor with that star as its symbol?
    How do i go about getting it?
    and finally whats the best way to upgrade armors? my armors are only in the 20s but seem to take like 20 armors to enhance them a level up.
    thanks

also is there a guide on what armors are worth keeping? for example i just go an exorcists vestments but have no idea if they are good or not?

Quote Originally Posted by supastan View Post
    3 questions guys

First of all, whats that armor with that star as its symbol?
    How do i go about getting it?
    and finally whats the best way to upgrade armors? my armors are only in the 20s but seem to take like 20 armors to enhance them a level up.
    thanks
    That's called Starmetal I believe. You can get that form buying enchanted chests and get 70 starmetal fragments.
    Long Live the Knights,

Sam