Page 1 of 51 12311 ... Last

Knights and Dragons

Edit: Looks like this is our unofficial thread for this cool Gree game! Please share your thoughts and ask questions about the game!

Feel free to add me - my ID is XBB-FPZ-HCW. Note that the number of friends is limited by level, so I may have to wait to level before I can accept you.

I have compiled a spreadsheet on armor and other things about this game. Please take a look and contribute if you can:
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...xSko4VlE#gid=0

There is also a very good blog article that explains a bunch of things about the game. Take a look!
    http://5hoursofsleep.wordpress.com/2...u-no-hav-data/
    Last edited by discopalace123; 02-25-2013 at 10:49 AM.
    Dragon Realms: 341-179-697 (plz add me as referrer!)

Monster Quest: 266-014-205
    Monster Cache: Useful information for all

Knights & Dragons: (Retired)
    Knights & Dragons Datasheet

yeah nice game, seems gold are as important as gems are, if not more :P, sorry but dunno any forum about that

edit : actually im starting to pay more attention to knights n dragons than mq :P

XBB-FHB-HQB (my friend list is full atm, will accept the pending requests while leveling up)
    Last edited by zhy; 02-11-2013 at 12:11 PM.

Just started playing this week and have spent more time on it than MQ. Plus all of my brothers are playing so it is fun to compete. Unlike other Gree games, your friends play a huge part and you can actually take them into battle with you... XBB-FHM-FXW.
    WoN - Dark Legion (World 5)

I made a character, seems fun. I sent invites to the codes above. Add me at XBB-FQD-PHD (I'm a doctor )

I'd start this game, but I don't think I have time for MQ and another game. I just bought another business yesterday, so now I have 3 careers and growing. Maybe when I get tired of MQ or no one else plays any more I'll move onto it. Keep me posted on how fun it is.

Oh no, I'm having enough trouble managing Kingdom Age & MQ!!

Couldn't fall asleep last night so I gave it a try. Lots going on when you first start out, but it seems fun. We'll see how well I can keep up with 2 games.

Trying the game out.. Add me XBB-FQP-XRD
    MQ:Swag Chloratwig490/472
    Perennasaur 483/457
    Slateshell 288/447 x2
    Scourgwing 300/262 x2
    Geckglow 287/183
    Geosaur 210/216
    27 rare or higher

Sry double post
    Last edited by Mad Fusion; 02-11-2013 at 11:39 AM.
    Pm me for dragon realm guild. Have fun and good luck.

Does level effect boss or events in this game like other gree games?

nice game, add me XBB-FQP-NPB

im digging it, plus the allies actually matter! add me XBB-FQH-CHP

i started to play 4-5 days ago, was in the middle of a pvp event, 1 day later a boss event started, n when the old pvp event was done another pvp one started immediately.

pvp event : they are much easier, rewards depend on event ranking (tiers are 1-5 6-10 11-100 101-1000 1001-10000, my armors still suck, but as u get points also loosing u can have a good rank if u dont waste ur arena points (lets say stamina, max is always 5)

boss event : i think they are not based on player lvl, actually u can see the boss attack n defense stats raising after each one u kill, but this is my 1st one so not sure, good is u can bring strong allies with u in pve battle n also against boss for max 10 allies hired per day). boss has not good rewards beside dropping items to craft great armors, but it says u can immediately a great armor so i suppose this reward is based on luck :P

Now when you say your armor sucks? Mine is atlantean, volcano.. And about to make serpent skin. Atlantean leavel 8 vol.. Level 6. What level are you now zhy and what map are you on or like to farm. Thanks

Seems like Gold is the limiting factor by far to get anything done. $25,000 to combine items and get good armor seems tough right now. Any tips on how to get more gold the quickest? I've got 4 fountain, 2 chapels. 3 guard towers, and a tavern so far. Fountains and guard towers all updated to L2 and so is one chapel.

Thinking as cash start coming in the fountain will need to go.

Add me XBB FQG WVD
    Last edited by barkeep; 02-11-2013 at 12:28 PM.