Page 40 of 51 First ... 30383940414250 ... Last

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Fusion View Post
    Im suprise you pay for this game. It is fun, but seems to have short life span. I did quit for few days, but loaded game back up hoping for more content. There is a cap that we hit after getting all armor it gets tedious leveling armor for what? Boss is relatively easy to beat and get 10 armor, pvp is grind with weak rewards and system set up that does not reward strong players,and after you farm enough for two or three dark prince and everuthing else, there is nothing else to do but farm snakeskins. Imo its still fun, but not worth getting upset or spend money on now.
    the point is not speding money or not, but if u spend n loose some gems cuz of a tech issue then they have to make up, if it was my fault, i wouldnt complain.
    Knights & Dragons referral code pm me, i can see only 50 pending requests starting from the oldest ones, but i have much more, n if u already sent urs even if i send u mine u wont be able to accept while ur request is also pending, so just pm me ur code, i have already more than 10 lv100 allies with nemesis, but dont mind to have more just in case...will send u requests if u are 90+ with nemesis

Please add

xbb-hrm-dmd

Quote Originally Posted by zhy View Post
    the point is not speding money or not, but if u spend n loose some gems cuz of a tech issue then they have to make up, if it was my fault, i wouldnt complain.
    The problem is, anyone could say that and if they refunded everyone they'd lose out on too much money.
    Your incident was an accident, but many other's probably aren't so they won't make exceptions to be fair to everyone.
    Is that really fair though? Probably not. But they weren't in person to see what happened with you. You gotta think what would you do in their position. I probably would've done the same because Gree is first and foremost, a business. That's ultimately what it comes down to.
    We use their product, so we gotta be ready for the consequences.
    Best of luck to you though mate! I'm rootin' for ya!
    Long Live the Knights,

Sam

Quote Originally Posted by Optimo View Post
    Hey there,

This is my first week playing the game and I love it so far.. Currently I am level 35 and working on Guardians Crossing level. I just wanted to get some advice to see if I am heading in the right direction for my level.

Currently my best armors are - Gorlong Nemesis, Armor of Infernal Lord, Steam Wizards Robes, Forgemasters Garb, Exorcist Vestments. I am currently crafting the Mountainvine Shroud from beating the raid boss 15 times..

Would you say I am ahead or behind the curve for my level? Right now I am pretty much just trying to do quests and building up my training grounds.. have 3 so far

Any advice would be appreciated

Thanks
    My only advice would be to prioritize, don't do too much all at once. You have time to catch up so there's no rush. You're doing pretty good so keep up the good work.
    Only other advice is to just do some research and figure out which armors will work best.
    Long Live the Knights,

Sam

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Fusion View Post
    Depends on hiw fast you prgress theough maps imo. It took me four weeks to clear all maps and had mats for dark prince( farely quick compare to many forum memebers). I did upgrade 2 plus version level 50 armor to level 40. I recomend atlantean, crius, ..choice. Two easy armor to get plus version and preference. I have slow down playing so my crius plus level 41 would still be my third best. I have most highest version armor 70 and tbey take a lot mkre to upgrade pass crius plus41.
    As soon as you are able to get to the + version, stop leveling up the current armor and work towards getting the resources necessary to make the + armor. That way you can save time and resources towards leveling up another armor in the meantime. Otherwise if you continue leveling up the non-needed armor, it's just inefficient.
    Long Live the Knights,

Sam

Quote Originally Posted by Samuel_Hdz View Post
    The problem is, anyone could say that and if they refunded everyone they'd lose out on too much money.
    Your incident was an accident, but many other's probably aren't so they won't make exceptions to be fair to everyone.
    Is that really fair though? Probably not. But they weren't in person to see what happened with you. You gotta think what would you do in their position. I probably would've done the same because Gree is first and foremost, a business. That's ultimately what it comes down to.
    We use their product, so we gotta be ready for the consequences.
    Best of luck to you though mate! I'm rootin' for ya!
    ty mate, well ur prolly right, but as i had a loss, i will make gree have a little one too, stopping buying gems on mq n here too.
    Knights & Dragons referral code pm me, i can see only 50 pending requests starting from the oldest ones, but i have much more, n if u already sent urs even if i send u mine u wont be able to accept while ur request is also pending, so just pm me ur code, i have already more than 10 lv100 allies with nemesis, but dont mind to have more just in case...will send u requests if u are 90+ with nemesis

ty mate, well ur prolly right, but as i had a loss, i will make gree have a little one too, stopping buying gems on mq n here too.
    Fight the power!
    Long Live the Knights,

Sam

yeah seems i made a mistake thinking to playing a fair game :P, so grees policy is : if they cant distinguish who wrong from the right ones then lets condemn em all :P

yeah seems i made a mistake thinking to playing a fair game :P, so grees policy is : if they cant distinguish who wrong from the right ones then lets condemn em all :P
    That's life mate! :P
    Long Live the Knights,

Sam

actually talking about grees isnt completely right :P better to say knights n dragons, cuz monster quest does refund, n they refund players misclicking too, well not my case, as if i misclick i always say that in the ticket to be honest like last time i asked em if they could give me back my chitinous+ cuz i was sleepy n used the +version to enhance instead of the normal one :P they refused n i didnt complain :P.

So if you deleted everything from map & built fountains for free, you could fill the map w/ fountains & sell them for 20gold. The building will prob be faster than you can sell once you get a full rotation. I think I'll do it on a small scale lol. Essentially 1000g/minute? Not sure it's worth it lol

lol 1000 per minute isnt bad if u have time, great eunuchorn how much time does a fountain to build?

Woohoo just got Swamp shaman robes from enchanted chest. Time to boost them up to level 70
    also ADD me guys if you like, im currently wearing the nemesis armor and will keep it on to help with Gorlog

my code is XBB-GZQ-XYH

Unhappy

Hey guys I need help on my game can anybody with starmetal armor send me a friend request in the game my code: xbb hqz pgv
    Maxout(.)(.)

More involving game than MQ. Nice one

XBB-HBN-DGB