Android Crashes - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Android Crashes

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by 4Nik8R View Post
    Unfortunately, modern war has stopped working.

Report. OK
    LOL! We've seen this so many times, I'm waiting for my hubby to stomp his phone to bits!

Consistent Contributor Chuck Nuts's Avatar
    Post Count
    It took me 18 attempts to get past my free scratcher this morning. That was not a typo, 18 times that my phone locked up when I hit the "Scratch All" button and then when I reboot I get the same free scratcher on my screen and it locks up again.

I know what you're thinking, did I get 18 free scratcher prizes? NO! I keep close tabs on my inventory and valor and I can say for absolute certain that I did not get 18 scratcher prizes this morning. Its possible that I could have gotten ONE of the really lame prizes without noticing, but no chance that I would be overlooking 18 new units in my inventory right now. Cash and valor are recorded every night before I shutdown for the last time and after the 18 restarts I confirmed that the values are the same as last night, so I did not receive any cash or valor prizes.

I get three attacks, then MW crashes every time. Occasionally I get a fourth attack, but it is rare.

The real frustration is that sometimes it will crash when I hit the Recharge Health button. At first I wasn't keeping track, but after it happened a few times then I started recording every button push and gold debit that I do and I can now confirm that often when I hit the Recharge Health button it will take my 25 gold but when I restart the game my health is still empty. This crash is literally stealing gold from me.

Gree, your Android software was absolutely horrible at Build 36, then you fixed it for two days, but now it is broken worse than before! I did not think that was possible, but you actually made it worse than before! You already had the record for the worst software that I have ever encountered in my life on any operating system including the old Atari and Tandy computers that I owned a long time ago.... you did not need to make it even worse!

mw_20130215_1 Build:37 is a complete disaster and it is ruining the Battle for Greenland for all of your Android players!

You should have developers working 24 hours a day over this "holiday" weekend to fix this problem because your customers are being inconvenienced every hour that your software is broken! If this was some little beta game that you were only toying around with then sure, go ahead and enjoy your 3-day weekend, but this game was released to hundreds of thousands of people who are spending real money to play your game. You owe Android players a gold refund for this event.... maybe not everything that we have spent, but real people have lost real time and real money because of poor programming and insufficient QA testing.

Do you even have a beta testing program for Android?

Please send me beta software for Android and I will test it thoroughly for you before you release it to everyone. I am offering free QA testing services to you. Just let me test new Android software and then put some resources on fixing the problems that I report back to you. I am very thorough with my documentation and I want to be part of the solution to your obvious lack of QA testing for Android software. Many Android users would be happy to help you with QA testing, just give us a chance to help.
    You can't get ahead if you spend all your time trying to get even.

Post Count
    I've always had minor problems with MW. The worst being buildings disappearing, but I never had to forced close it. Ever since this last update it's been awful! News feed and ally list are both causing the game to crash. World Domination screen won't update either. I have to close/reopen it multiple times during battle.

Banned
    Post Count

How to Spy Android Phone?

Do you want to learn about your child status whey you buy a new Android phone for you child? Do you want to learn your employees whether take full use of Android mobile phone and work efficiently? Just free download phone spy to Android smart phone to try.

OX mobile spy is both a mobile phone information backup software and a spy-tracking software, Which all depends on how to use it and how to review of it.

Download: http://download.cnet.com/OX-Mobile-S...-75909600.html

hwlp

Quote Originally Posted by CJ54 View Post
    We fixed a memory leak that was happening in the rivals list, that should improve things a lot.
    modern war will not load on my phone now since the update I did today help please

Post Count
    Some members in my faction experience a lot of crashes too. Personally the app used to never crash but it did several times against the boss, this is really annoying since I could not hit him as many times as I should and lost a lot of cash for nothing.

Lurker
    Post Count
    @Chuck Nut: Thats exactly what happened to me

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I agree with all of you. On android is a lot more failures than on iOS. Gree needs to solve this right away

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Multiple crashes a day for me, when battling, doing missions, pretty much all over the game. One of the poorest apps/programs I've ever used in terms of stability.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Banned again 2 View Post
    I dont actually remember other progs crashing at all. Wiht MW it has happaned even 10 times in 2 minute period and was unusable for some time. Sucks when doing boss all other things U can do, but when going to boss it crashes
    It is frustrating. I like the actual game very much. Hopefully it will get sorted in time, but until it is, I guess we'll just have to battle on through the crashes!!!!

Post Count
    I have seen hundreds of posts about MW crashing when loading rival bases but here is one thing I have not seen pointed out before. The strength of my opponents base is directly related to how likely MW is going to crash. Not sure why that would be, perhaps something to do with the LE buildings since any decent base will have a bunch of those. Crappy bases virtually never crash for me but any time I load a base about 6-700k iph or higher and it is about 90% likely to crash MW.

This of course leaves me with no good options for raiding. It seems petty after reading how horrible some of the problems were earlier in this thread but it is still a significant problem that I am unable to raid the best targets.

Post Count
    I haven't read through all the posts, but my issue is with the android platform on the Kindle Fire. My alt (thank god) is on the Kindle and although it doesn't crash due to Amazon's stringent app checking policies, all I can do is big boss and WDP events. No other events show up and have never shown up. My favorite is I am still seeing Egypt rewards during every single WDP battle, regardless of country.

It's like a double edged sword. I am angry I can't fully participate, but it is also a good thing that Amazon screens their apps so well. Every single update since Egypt must have been too buggy for them to allow on the Fire. Makes ya think about the product being put out some...
    MW Name: Bigus
    "I have a wife, you know. You know what she's called? She's called... 'Incontinentia'... Incontinentia Buttocks"

Alpha NPI Legacy

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Welcome to my world. I don't know if I'm a dedicated player or just stupid. I've been having these problems every since the first world war battles. I've contacted Gree about this and of course nothing has been done. I'm constantly in contact with them and still nothing is being done. To top all this, last month right when the world battle started the game crashed and in doing so crashed my phone and I lost my operating system. I was locked out of my account for over a week and missed the battle and the next quest schedule, can't remember what it was.
    It's funny how my money building keep disappearing about the time they are ready to collect and when they finally show up they have been raided.
    As far as me go to rivals that's almost impossible, have to try several times before it lets me go with out force closing. Then when I get there and find out I can't attack them cause Gree has placed me with people twice as strong as I am the game will either lock up or force close when trying to go to another.
    Yes, I know everyone's pain that have an Android and I don't see any help in the future for us since it's been so long already that I've been having these same problems as the rest of you.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    having problem on crime city too but its more frequent on modern war

Money back

Has anyone on an android attempted getting there money back because the game at times is unplayable, crashes, glitches, composite factory not working, delay on the event, etc..?