I need help!!!

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: I need help!!!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

I need help!!!

So recently, a week ago, I requested a transfer of my CC account to my iPad from my iPhone. I submitted a ticket and the support member said I should provide some information about my account. So I did and before I even finished sending, I went on my Crime City account and realized my iPad character was transferred over to my iPhone, but not vice versa. Thus, now my original character has been deleted or something and is on neither one of my devices!

I also submitted a new ticket explaining the situation, but I have not gotten any replies for the past few days.

Can a mod or someone help me?

Post Count
    If you give them the request code of your original IPhone character they can give you your account back on the correct device.
    Level: 238 - Mafia: 500
    Fights Won/Lost: 42,695/7,013
    Robberies Won/Lost: 22,601/587
    Attack: 53,285,488
    Defense: 42,211,410
    IPH: $14,972,834
    Syndicate: HTC White
    Updated: 5/21/14 11:21 PM EST
    Add me! - 544754891
    Add me! - 113853218

.:|Twitter: https://twitter.com/Saw_JaD |:.
    .:|Help me get a partnership! - www.youtube.com/user/eQXIIX |:.

Post Count
    Yes this has happened to me. Just tell them your code, lvl, etc... It'll take like a week or so... I have to transfer again so I need to be sure how to...
    1 thing I really hate.

1. Stealing tonyspaghettti's sig idea.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    The thing is it's been long past a week and no one is even answering my support tickets...

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Bump. Will a mod or some sort of admin please help.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by chobits275 View Post
    Bump. Will a mod or some sort of admin please help.
    While that is neither an impossible request nor an unreasonable one, I wouldn't hold your breath.

You might get lucky going into your email, opening the ticket you submitted, and sending replies (to that same ticket) every day until you finally get someone who is able to help. If they only have two or three support techs with the skills and authorization to handle your issue, it probably takes them a while to get to your request. How many thousands of people play this game?

That said, support is not what it used to be so it you could get lucky and be all set before lunch time, or you could be waiting until May/June. I had to wait over three months to have an issue dealt with last year. I wasn't impressed with that, but once my issue was addressed I think it was handled well.

Just remember to not flood support with new tickets for the same issue. That gives them more work and slows down the system for everyone. If you have to (or need to I guess), just reply to the original ticket you sent.