What's the Stupidest Thing You've Done On Crime City?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What's the Stupidest Thing You've Done On Crime City?

Banned
    Post Count

Unhappy What's the Stupidest Thing You've Done On Crime City?

I am making this thread because I accidentally spent all my gold (15. lol i know, I have like no gold.) on an accidental press of the "reset timer" when it was already at less than 10 seconds left. What's the stupidest thing that you've ever done in CC?

Consistent Contributor MoarKrabs's Avatar
    Post Count
    Burning about 160 gold for the Evidence Blaster when I had a 2% chance of getting the 10th item (no success of course).
    It was his hat Mr. Krabs, he was #1!

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by MoarKrabs View Post
    Burning about 160 gold for the Evidence Blaster when I had a 2% chance of getting the 10th item (no success of course).
    2%? How many did you have at the time before spending 160 gold? That sucks

Post Count
    MrWiggles, send in a ticket explaining you reset the timer by accident and they will refund your gold. In game go to Menu-Help and use the Contact Support button.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by MrWiggles View Post
    2%? How many did you have at the time before spending 160 gold? That sucks
    I had 9 items from cash opens. Perhaps I should have checked the forum before burning that gold, but meh.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by McLovin View Post
    MrWiggles, send in a ticket explaining you reset the timer by accident and they will refund your gold. In game go to Menu-Help and use the Contact Support button.
    I did... I hope they respond! Thanks McLovin. You're the man lol. You're funny in Super Bad.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by MoarKrabs View Post
    I had 9 items from cash opens. Perhaps I should have checked the forum before burning that gold, but meh.
    Wow, I must've really gotten lucky then... I was at 9 from cash opens and got my 10th with a cash open also... With 15 minutes left, on my last try... Does the chance of getting loot lower each time you successfully open one?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by MrWiggles View Post
    Wow, I must've really gotten lucky then... I was at 9 from cash opens and got my 10th with a cash open also... With 15 minutes left, on my last try... Does the chance of getting loot lower each time you successfully open one?
    Getting the 10th item is pretty easy...if you're below level 100 that is. Above that, the final item has a 2% chance of appearing. And yes, the chances of getting the item necessary for prizes decreases as you gain more.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Boom View Post
    Yh I accidentally clicked Stam refill. They still havent responded
    Did you use up your stamina after that? >_> also how long ago was this

Post Count
    Sometimes tickets take a week or more for a response so sit tight, sending multiple tickets just clogs up the system and adds to the delays.

Even if you used your stamina Boom, just explain the situation at it should be refunded. Refunds for such mistakes have been confirmed on here many times. They don't expect people to stop playing the game because they made a mistake and they don't want to disillusion their players/gold buyers, especially as there is no confirm gold spending button. Im sure the vast majority of mistakes like these go unreported so refunds have minimal effect on the business model for the scynics out there.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I accidentally pressed rest on the box event and i only had 1 min till i could open with in game cash, what a waste of gold.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by kimberleyj View Post
    I accidentally pressed rest on the box event and i only had 1 min till i could open with in game cash, what a waste of gold.
    That's almost exactly what I did. Send in a ticket to support and they will refund you apparently.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by greedfraud View Post
    Installed the game!
    😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳
    MODERN WAR and CRIME CITY
    Destroy the world one n00b at a time.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by greedfraud View Post
    Installed the game!
    I laughed out loud!

Let's see.... accidentally deleted a gatling turret which had literally just finished building.... accidentally deleted a butcher's shop in KA and a movie theater in CC inside one week of each other. Did the accidental gold finish thing. There's probably others!
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Post Count
    Read the forum and got caught up in a thread about henchmen. I didn't realize they were as important to the game as the thread told me they were. Ran out and added 20 of them. Came back to the forum and found out that I just wasted my gold.