Faction bonus: Influence Increase?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Faction bonus: Influence Increase?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Faction bonus: Influence Increase?

This is pretty much the highest bonus you can get as a faction. Does anyone know what it is?
    Sick of tapjoy? Tired of downloading MB's of useless games for a single piece of gold? Feel free to view my profile biography for a gold mine

Post Count
    In modern war factions, there is something called World Domination (WD) events. In these WD events, when you battle the opposite faction players, you win WD points. The faction with the most WD points wins that country.

In Crime city, influence is like those WD points. So if you get all 5 upgrades, your looking at 25% more points per battle per event which is huge!

Post Count
    are the health regeneration bonuses gone? they were in MW, but nowhere to be found in CC

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ccuser View Post
    are the health regeneration bonuses gone? they were in MW, but nowhere to be found in CC
    Noticed that too, maybe because boss events in crime city are already a lot easier than the other games

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    That make sense, thanks for the quick reply and also yes it appears health regen is gone for syndcates
    Sick of tapjoy? Tired of downloading MB's of useless games for a single piece of gold? Feel free to view my profile biography for a gold mine