Quell the uprising ! - Page 20

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920

Thread: Quell the uprising !

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by bungus View Post
    Don't get me wrong this games still for me its just the amount of money needed to complete these ltq is kinda insane gree has formulated what amounts to digital crack it's a bit alarming how much some are willing to spend to stay ahead if the pack. Still to be fair it's not nearly as bad as what some crime city players have spent on crates I saw one guy I estimate even with monthly vault bonus spent enough money to buy a used car must be nice to have rich patents I guess...
    and there goes another stupid hater "rich parents" ? Well you should already notice , that most of heavy gem spenders are mature people that work their asses off , just to be in the top and going back to event , are you seriously expecting that GREE will give you all heavy units just like that ? because you said so ? or let me say in other words , would you go and work for free ? because some "IDIOT" said that ? , I don't think so
    So you found the God, huh? That's awesome.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I do not understand the complaining people do here. I am a free player, and I enjoy playing the game. I know I need to spend big bucks to win the big prizes, so I am simply playing for fun. Further, I was away for the last few days before this, without access to the game, and still managed to get up to lvl 10 in the quest without using gems and with only 6 stamina.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Hows the girl fight?
    Last edited by ratiatierna; 02-12-2013 at 01:11 PM.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Still to be fair it's not nearly as bad as what some crime city players have spent on crates
    And yet, Modern War spenders are 10x as intense and Crime City players in terms of real world $ spent on this game. Crazy.

Consistent Contributor bobfishcake's Avatar
    Post Count
    Everyone is free to spend their money as they please. I just feel sorry for the people who will regret what they have done and I beleive there will be many people who will.

Like gambling, drugs and alcohol a small proportion of people will have a problem with games structured like this....
    Last edited by bobfishcake; 02-12-2013 at 01:44 PM.

Post Count
    Don't get me wrong this games still for me its just the amount of money needed to complete these ltq is kinda insane gree has formulated what amounts to digital crack it's a bit alarming how much some are willing to spend to stay ahead if the pack. Still to be fair it's not nearly as bad as what some crime city players have spent on crates I saw one guy I estimate even with monthly vault bonus spent enough money to buy a used car must be nice to have rich patents I guess...
    This is simple gaming !, if you want the top units pay for them! if you dont just play normal, you have to remember its a choice, if you think you can get good indestructable units for a little amount of expenditure do it, most of us do, and it shows in our stats, thats why we compete , Box events for me are too expensive but in saying that i play free to as far as i can get. you pick the event you want to win, its not rocket science just gaming.
    look at it this way ....Presence of Malik event had 2 levels 1 normal: for most regular player and most got top unit for no or little amount of gems, Level 2 : "H" mode for the astute players wanting more bang for their buck cost more but better stats , i did this cause i could afford it for the small outlay,, its your choice! you dont have to win or get every unit.
    Eg: last box Event The1nONLY did not win this due to higher than normal gem spenders, plus it didnt fit into his long term game, everyone plays different . play to YOUR style and dont complain about how much it costs,excepion is the BROODMOTHER event. you are in charge of your own EXPENDITURE, no one is forcing you to put money on the table!

Post Count
    Don't feel sorry for them! It's all good.

The Gem spenders are fully accepting of their decisions; it's some of the free players that don't like how those people are spending their money.

You were on the right path in the start of your message, then you deviated.
    Knights & Dragons
    My Code: XBB - HBY - YPD
    Level 101

Post Count
    Relax winstrol if you payed attention to my post you would see that rich parents comment was aimed at the crime city player not kingdom age gem spenders. I like kingdom age best because you get way more quality indestructible units from its ltq and you get interval units at 20 and 30 bosses killed rather than just the top unit in MW and CC. My original point was simply 100$ is too much for me to spend on 1 unit I can buy a brand new ps3 game for that with money to spare...

Post Count
    Relax winstrol if you payed attention to my post you would see that rich parents comment was aimed at the crime city player not kingdom age gem spenders. I like kingdom age best because you get way more quality indestructible units from its ltq and you get interval units at 20 and 30 bosses killed rather than just the top unit in MW and CC. My original point was simply 100$ is too much for me to spend on 1 unit I can buy a brand new ps3 game for that with money to spare...
    Well , people are paying for "fun" it's the same as you and me when we're buying ps3 games, some people like to gamble or just spend money on games like "KA"
    So you found the God, huh? That's awesome.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Winstrol View Post
    Well , people are paying for "fun" it's the same as you and me when we're buying ps3 games, some people like to gamble or just spend money on games like "KA"
    And with KA, you can gamble, too! Except you won't win money.

Post Count

Thumbs up

Obviously people are free to spend their money however they want just gets a little crazy when vast amounts of money are funneled into pixels..it's nothing new I had a friend who used to dump tons of money into bugged items for diablo 2 years ago. All I know is it's one heck of a windfall for companies like gree who make money off things that require no production cost other than a quick pic and some simple programming it's really quite genius if not insidious.

Post Count
    For all those that are truly interested (which, in my estimation is prob'ly not many) the Aquatic Striker (80/75) and Vicious Pit Fighter (117/90) - both Infantry units - have been added to my inventory.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by domw001 View Post
    For all those that are truly interested (which, in my estimation is prob'ly not many) the Aquatic Striker (80/75) and Vicious Pit Fighter (117/90) - both Infantry units - have been added to my inventory.
    Thanks for the update Domw , now I might finish the list for keep sake, any future reference to this thread will now be completed

Post Count
    Quell the uprising !
    New LTQ it's a 25 level PVP+
    Level 1 defeat 3 Rivals Mercanary Minataur 46/63
    Level 2 raid 5 farms Aquatic Stryker 80/75
    Level 3 defeat 15 Rivals Gnoll Warrior 88/99
    Level 4 raid 10 Barrack Vicious Pit Fighter 117/90
    Level 5 defeat 35 rivals Angered Ettin 111/130
    Level 6 raid 15 Cottages Demon Fiend 138/120
    Level 7 Defeat 55 Rivals Myconid Fighter 175/137
    Level 8 Raid 6 Castles Old Witch 177/137
    Level 9 Defeat 75 Rivals Corpse Eater 195/145
    Level 10 Raid 25 Farms Sword Champion 253/171
    Level 11 Defeat 100 Rivals Fierce Panther 230/225
    Level 12 Raid 35 Barracks Corpse Devourer 190/277
    Level 13 Defeat 150 Rival Tame Sucubus 229/175
    Level 14 Raid 45 Cottages Toughened Mummy 240/275
    Level 15 Defeat 175 Rivals Centaur General 300/240
    Level 16 Raid 55 Farms Knight Best Friend 270/280
    Level 17 Defeat 200 Rivals Kings Best Friend 299/315
    Level 18 Raid 65 Barracks Frigid Troll 255/363
    Level 19 Defeat 250 Rivals Rd Glob 311/345
    Level 20 Raid 75 Cottages Dwarf Project 320/366
    Level 21 defeat 300 Rivals Cobra Protector 350/350
    Level 22 Raid 85 Farms Turned Wolf 340/390
    Level 23 Defeat 350 Rivals Fire Fighter 370/433
    Level 24 Defeat 700 Rivals Mysterious Elf 550/515
    Level 25.1 Defeat Rebellion Leader 6K Brad The Pit Fighter 680/515
    Level 25 Defeat Rebellion Leader again 7K Peace Keeper 3500/3044

Completed, Thankyou to all who completed and assisted, your help was appreciated