SUPPORT SUPPORT SUPPORT - Is there anybody out there?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: SUPPORT SUPPORT SUPPORT - Is there anybody out there?

Post Count

SUPPORT SUPPORT SUPPORT - Is there anybody out there?

Is there anyone working in support these days? I've been waiting since January 22nd to have my game transferred to a newer device but all I've got is the generic bot reply.

I haven't been able to play Modern War on my HLP since the World Domination update. Didn't think it would take almost three weeks and still no response from support. Then again you must be very busy doing important things like changing players names. Not sarcasm. It's why I think you guys don't have time to deal with technical issues. What an effing joke!

Here's my ticket numbers if anyone from support is interested:

January 22nd #345065

January 30th #358410

February 7th #369885

Also a second ticket with additional data from Feb 7th, but even the robot couldn't be ars3d to reply!

Post Count
    My tickets from Jan 21st were picked up last night and appropriately handled and closed... Support are currently working through a huge backlog, so hopefully it won't be long when they pick up your ticket from Jan 22nd. Current backlog is nearing 3 weeks.

Banned
    Post Count
    two of my faction members are waiting for the same thing.

Post Count
    I have had tickets closed but nothing was done. Identified a hacker and nothing happened to him. Provided evidence and offered screen shots. It took over 5 days to get "your ticket has been closed" message with the generic response:

While we do not share the results of our investigations or detail any actions taken, we do appreciate you bringing this to our attention.
    MW Name: Desroska - 961 518 371

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I would love if you looked at ticket #371156 a little faster than others, considering I have already waited two weeks and you guys did nothing but delete and remove me and my ticket.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Had a ticket open from the 18th for Gold that I didnt recieve during a purchase but was charged for. It took them three week to tell me to go speak to itunes as it wasnt there problem.......

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I'm waiting for two pending tickets two, maybe changing IGN have priority 😃

sailing around in the world in my FORTUNE CARRIER!!!
    Post Count
    sent a ticket a couple hours after brazil to change my IGN back to manbeast, it finally got answered yesterday.

sent a ticket 3 hours ago to change my name again for greenland, and it was done within a few minutes.

why? idk

Post Count
    I sent a ticket yesterday and according to their automated message, they are bogged down with tons of tickets. Give them time and they'll answer you as soon as possible.

Post Count
    Ever since the tickets are being sent to en-support@gree.net instead of support@funzio.com I haven't received any confirmation emails what so ever.
    I have also sent in tickets on Jan. 25th / 29th / 31st and Feb. 7th asking GREE to hand me out my prizes for the BFB, which I still haven't received.

Can someone please tell me if GREE is really just that slow at the moment or if the support email address I have is somehow wrong.

I just wanted to add that GREE actually did get me my BFB prizes before the start of Greenland! It took long but in the end it all turned out well.
    Last edited by mrgung; 02-16-2013 at 06:50 AM.
    Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes.
    Then at least you will be a mile away from him and have his shoes.

MW - CmdrHugh - 926 228 773
    KA - Sir Crapsalot - 540 385 839

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by mrgung View Post
    Ever since the tickets are being sent to en-support@gree.net instead of support@funzio.com I haven't received any confirmation emails what so ever.
    I have also sent in tickets on Jan. 25th / 29th / 31st and Feb. 7th asking GREE to hand me out my prizes for the BFB, which I still haven't received.

Can someone please tell me if GREE is really just that slow at the moment or if the support email address I have is somehow wrong.
    It's best to use the contact support ingame button because that automatically sends it to the right address. They are bogged down heavily at the moment so expect a delayed reply. The email the ticket was sent to was en-support@gree.net. The automated reply was also from there.

Post Count
    I'm waiting for an IGN change as well.

Brotherhood Without Banners
    -
    The Pros from Dover.
    436 633 501

Banned
    Post Count
    Your doing something wrong

I get my tickets answered and completed within a few hours

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyPuppy2012 View Post
    Your doing something wrong

I get my tickets answered and completed within a few hours
    I'm glad to hear that your experience with support is superb. Unfortunately, others don't have the same experience. I believe they have a system where if you put a key word in the subject or message, it gets shipped off to a sub-support and that creates less time. I'm not sure if that's true but I remember someone saying something like that.

Lurker
    Post Count

Where is the support button when the game won't even start on your iphone?

Well I've been trying to find support from the apple app store and it brings you to this forum. 110+ lvl just started crashing on startup and no help or support button to press.

Placed two requests to the contact us section but no reply emails or anything.

Any help is greatly apprecaited!