46 33.09%
  • No

93 66.91%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Is the New Vault Going To Destroy The Game

Verbose Veteran Ph4ntom Stranger's Avatar
    Post Count
    Should have added this to keep on topic Here's my .02 cents:

Yes this could ruin the game if more content as I stated prior is not added.

No this will not ruin the game if more content is added

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ph4ntom Stranger View Post
    Should have added this to keep on topic Here's my .02 cents:

Yes this could ruin the game if more content as I stated prior is not added.

No this will not ruin the game if more content is added
    Hey Ph4ntom,

More content would be nice, especially some decent cash units.

A higher vault means that it will be easier for more people to save for bigger upgrades. That means more higher level buildings to raid. I like that.

Post Count
    Some players already have crappy armies and mass IPH.

It boggles my mind that spenders either don't realize or willfully neglect that IPH is the only stat free players can compete in.
    #smug

Ready to build a Movie Theater, Loft or Night Club? Click here.
    CC Loot Drops 20130122_3
    MW Loot Drops mw20121214_1

Post Count
    Works for me, you save up cash to buy these new money buildings which are then tasty targets for raiding. Plus those not buying gold will take a long time to upgrade and since non gold buyers are inherently weaker then all gold players they are again good targets....

Folks wanting to upgrade these new buildings are going to over vault if the cap is 100 million so this is just Gree moving up one bar but in the greater scheme of things I think we will find more players will stay in the game longer instead of giving up because they are just an ATM for others.

So what exactly is the problem?
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13

Banned
    Post Count
    I think its all part of the new MW economy (old economy x10). With $100m buildings coming out every month and high dollar units sure to follow is just rebalancing.

Post Count
    Nope, we get more tasty buildings to raid. And get to buy more cash units. The increase actually makes the game more interesting and fun to play, imagine everyone is poor, how fun is that! The stake is higher so it is more fun.

Post Count
    I will start by saying today i don't approve of the Vault Increase. 100 Million is WAY too much especially if you are under lvl 150. If Gree doesn't add more content to force people to go over vault then this game really does turn into modern Camping (excluding events)

What i expect to see is even more Income Buildings released and hopefully each WD event they start costing 10+ Million more. So for the next Battle for "X" they release a building for 120-130 Million. Then 140+ Million etc etc.

Obviously then what NEEDS to change are more Cash Units. Give us all sorts of new units to buy with our money.

If both of those don't happen....then yes
    VFF Legends

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Kjctnorris View Post
    I think it's a bad idea, and my account sucks. But it forces me to make strategic decisions on how to get better, and forces me to take risks when debating on what to upgrade/buy. With a huge vault, I can be pretty lazy.

Basically, "give everyone a trophy" mentality is in effect. Some sensitive soul will be insulted by this post for a petty reason.
    This is exactly right. Having AC's and AMR's and expensive upgrades in your base were a trophy of having a good enough army that you could go massively over vault and defend you cash. Lots of us worked really hard to be strong enough to be able to do this, and that was our reward for doing so. Now it's the "everyone gets a trophy" mentality that degrades the rewards good players used to get. People with there crappy army and crappy stats will get lots of the same things that those who worked hard get.

British Legion - Top 25 Faction

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Below nano lvl (60) rading atm is not economical the same player it attack thats over vaulted & lose no units if I was to raid ussaly leads to a unit loss above the amount gained from the raid,guess if they keep releasing new buildings & the larger vault allows the playets to get these buildings it may change that aspect of the game,however at the moment it's a waiting game to see how this does play out.

I wil give one example of why this Mabye a bad idea thou,a unnamed player I know was saving for one of the new buildings after loseing quite a few mil the player decided to work on his stats so he wouldn't get raided it forced that player to plan & be more stragic which has to be a good thing,now the same player doesn't need to do that he just needs to upgrade his vault. Sure he will have to plan a bit until the vaults upgraded, however players to come dont need to plan so hard all they have to do is plou money into upgradeing the vault.

There's + & - to the new vault guess its a case of seeing how it plays out before saying its the demise or Mabye even making of the game,there's obviously changes being made how thease all chain togher will show if the new direction works or not.
    Last edited by dads; 02-08-2013 at 08:41 AM.
    Bite the bullet.

sailing around in the world in my FORTUNE CARRIER!!!
    Post Count
    I voted yes it is ruining the game.

GREE seems to have really dropped the ball. Before raising the vault by 1,000%, they should have came to the forum and posted a vote about where we want the new vault limit to be.

The new vault increases should only be available to high level players in the whale zone. I'd say 50 million vault until lvl 200, and then at lvl 200 you unlock the 100 million vault. FINALLY some kind of reward for leveling up!! Finally some kind of prize for reaching the highest level in the game!! But nope, gree completely missed this opportunity and made the 100 million vault available to a puny lvl 10 player who is just going to sit there on his money BECAUSE THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO INCENTIVE TO LEVEL UP. EVER.

Post Count
    LOL manbeast this was my Reaction when i first heard about it...

Quote Originally Posted by Thief View Post
    Wow Really 100 Million?

I Really wish this Was Tiered.
    Lvl 50-20 Million
    Lvl 75-30 Million
    Lvl 100-50 Million
    Lvl 150- 75 Million
    Lvl 200-100 Million.

It's exciting trying to go over vault. It forces you to use Strategies like que up PVE to collect. Big collection timings etc etc. As you get into the higher levels i understand it gets that much more difficult...but i can never Find good cash targets as it is....This will just mean there is no reason to go over vault until they release a building that cost 250 Million.
    Mine was more steady growth but i have to agree with you. No Reason to increase the Vault really for anyone under lvl 150 but i figured by structuring it this way you could at least give people incentive to lvl along the way. Anyways it's not too late to change this Gree. Most are sitting on their first upgrade for the next couple of days up to 15 million. Then you can prevent this from getting out of control.
    VFF Legends

Post Count
    Gree does nothing that isn't focused on gold or other $ purchases . This new increase hints at new even higher cost buildings either individual or some faction based building and/or new high level features that will enhance the game and add more strategy. mark my words.

Prominent Poet King little fruit fly's Avatar
    Michigan's tiny city called Beverly Hills
    Post Count
    Awesome, bigger vault, I wish this long ago. Now give us more powerful cash units especially the Infantry to balance the game.
    PM me with your WD points to join an awesome top 25 family;

Yip, SMILE and PENGUINCOTT!

“Life is too important to be taken seriously!”

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreno33 View Post
    inflation bro. more big sh!t to come. let's hope some of them are cash units!!!!!!!
    Yeah, I am expecting some pricey Cash Units to show up -- and even some Def Buildings. But they won't be cheap....

sailing around in the world in my FORTUNE CARRIER!!!
    Post Count
    thief- agreed. my example was more to prove a point, but yours is more realistic. both are better than what gree has implemented haha