46 33.09%
  • No

93 66.91%
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Is the New Vault Going To Destroy The Game

Banned
    Post Count

Is the New Vault Going To Destroy The Game

So if what people are saying the Vault is going to be increased all the way up to 100. This for me will be devastating for the Game.There is now no Insentive for you to build a strong army to make yourself strong enough to go overvault. Now people will just sit with there crappy armies and mass IPH and not have to think about tactics of getting boosts upgrade,units and cash building upgrade balance right. Just my view wats yours.

Here's something you didn't think about Gree, the thoughts that may go through a newbie or a mid level player. " ooo look the new LE sets are out. I best buy some to make myself strong.O wait I don't need to I have a 100 million vault.best save my real money. DON'T NEED GOLD anymore "

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    How's your latest ongoing dating ???

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by iamnasty View Post
    How's your latest ongoing dating ???
    its complicated but I've decided I need a more open mind and to try more new things.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Means everyone can afford the top buildings, both a good and a bad thing, those who worked hard or spent money have been betrayed without consultation, those who can now achieve the buildings are jumping up and down. I can see both sides.

Post Count
    Nah!
    It's not a big increase. It might on the plus side encourage ppl to save for bigger upgrades or buildings, whereas they just settled for what they had and continued to play safe and buy units.
    Probably doesn't change much of anything.

Post Count
    Now GREE need to bring out higher cash value units and buildings that go beyond $100m if people are going to go overvault. The days of milking cash cows who are overvault might be a thing of the past. Is that a good thing? Still undecided.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Arizona View Post
    Nah!
    It's not a big increase. It might on the plus side encourage ppl to save for bigger upgrades or buildings, whereas they just settled for what they had and continued to play safe and buy units.
    Probably doesn't change much of anything.
    not a big increase. I say 90 mill is big lol.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    "destroy the game" is probably a little melodramatic - anyone wanting to make "premium" upgrades - i.e. to the AC or ADR will still have to go over-vault.

I'm also hoping that the final vault upgrade costs a huge amount - so that you have to go over-vault in order to purchase it.

Post Count
    Well trust me just because vault increase mean you can't attack you can still raid buildings so you can get the money ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    Man bala has been here since 2012? For some reason I always assume he got here last Thursday...

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Baraka View Post
    not a big increase. I say 90 mill is big lol.
    I meant where it is now. I agree 90 is big, but if they do that, I'll bugger off and get a life. Think it was upped to 15. That's what I was talkin bout.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Others that said they had brought the vault increase the other day where talking about having a vault of 60 & it still going up from there 90-100mil was being thrown around.
    Bite the bullet.

Post Count
    Your forgetting most players won't have the sense or money to upgrade their vault that high. There will still be cash cows!

Post Count
    I think it's a bad idea, and my account sucks. But it forces me to make strategic decisions on how to get better, and forces me to take risks when debating on what to upgrade/buy. With a huge vault, I can be pretty lazy.

Basically, "give everyone a trophy" mentality is in effect. Some sensitive soul will be insulted by this post for a petty reason.

Edit: however, I understand why Gree is doing it from a business standpoint. Those who have already excelled are invested. They need to figure out how to get the others invested as well.

KA ally code - 583-237-638

MW ally code - 861-947-758
    PvP 1 - #80, PvP 2 - #45, BfB - #33, PvP 3 - #25, BfG - #23, RfE - #27
    Whiskey Tango Foxtrot Leader *Retired*

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I don't see the logic in the above post,how does the new vault increase spending? (Not being antigonistic I might be missing something your seeing)
    To me I can only see a lager vault a reson not to spend,there no need to have good stats anymore,the over vaulters with low stats allways took risks uncallculated ones & ussaly got bitten for playing that way,now they can play like so & not get bitten so badly,bar unit losses.

(Obviously not all over vaulters have low stats.)
    Bite the bullet.

Verbose Veteran Ph4ntom Stranger's Avatar
    Post Count
    I partially disagree to the comment of players will now be able to get the new buildings, the one remaining new building will be gone by the time most could upgrade their current max vault to even $20 mil. They will be able to get Nano's for sure, and be able to upgrade those and the oil rigs a good deal, but those four buildings will only get you so far.

The players that have the new buildings will benefit the most from the upgraded vault, myself included. I rely on my own base to make money, the players who have adopted the strategy of attacking/raiding for all their money will be at a disadvantage.

Hopefully this is only the start and that new permanent $ buildings, higher $ cash units, etc are on the horizon to take the game to the next tier for all players low/mid/high and for free/spenders alike.

We will just have to wait and see how the new landscape takes shape. It could be good or bad, just don't know yet.
    Last edited by Ph4ntom Stranger; 02-08-2013 at 05:56 AM.