I'm at level 74, 159 Mafia [111,333 ATK | 13,081 DEF]. IPH 148,913 || 39 Stamina
What I was curious to see was whether or not according to my former plan I posted about, whether or not I should go along with my former in comparison to what i have gathered since making that plan.. *Note I have an untraceable carbine +5 (R) per robbery*

Former plan: Get to 74 and camp up to be able to finish off 40 bosses and be better prepared for 115 which is where i will stay and camp for a very long time. I have only been leveling doing robberies so I already have saved 54,042 (R) Farmed. I would focus IPH and not use any stamina in fear of breaking the level over a boss set. Eventually when I would be forced to break the boss bracket i would have to decide whether or not to farm items in PvE as well as robberies to get to 115.

Test plan: Break my level 74 camp and use the time to get to 115 faster and simply get the highest (R) items. By that time only leveling via robberies could hopefully provide for a sizable army. Of course continue working on IPH during this time for overall growth.

**Overall note. If increasing mafia + is recommended i have enough IPH to fill explosives and still keep upgrading. Also im a no banker and actually dont even get attacked that much right now at my current stats.