Opinion on breaking the seal...of 74

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Opinion on breaking the seal...of 74

Consistent Contributor erik41141's Avatar
    Post Count

Opinion on breaking the seal...of 74

I'm at level 74, 159 Mafia [111,333 ATK | 13,081 DEF]. IPH 148,913 || 39 Stamina
    What I was curious to see was whether or not according to my former plan I posted about, whether or not I should go along with my former in comparison to what i have gathered since making that plan.. *Note I have an untraceable carbine +5 (R) per robbery*

Former plan: Get to 74 and camp up to be able to finish off 40 bosses and be better prepared for 115 which is where i will stay and camp for a very long time. I have only been leveling doing robberies so I already have saved 54,042 (R) Farmed. I would focus IPH and not use any stamina in fear of breaking the level over a boss set. Eventually when I would be forced to break the boss bracket i would have to decide whether or not to farm items in PvE as well as robberies to get to 115.

Test plan: Break my level 74 camp and use the time to get to 115 faster and simply get the highest (R) items. By that time only leveling via robberies could hopefully provide for a sizable army. Of course continue working on IPH during this time for overall growth.

**Overall note. If increasing mafia + is recommended i have enough IPH to fill explosives and still keep upgrading. Also im a no banker and actually dont even get attacked that much right now at my current stats.
    KA [Erik]- Level 102
    Crime City [Erik]- Level 83, IPH 559,409 | 92,788 ATK / 115,828 DEF | 422 Mafia
    Jobs Completed:4980 / Fights W:4756 L: 2880 / Robberies W:16,035 L:380

ID: 630-642-778

Syndicate: Dingbats (DBS)
    Just Dingin' Arround

Lurker
    Post Count
    Do you actually have 111k attack or did you mean 11k and you need about 67k attack to do 40 bosses without gold

Post Count
    If you're going to camp for Boss events, you should get to full mafia for your level (74x5=370) to maximise your attack. There are different ways to play the game and the big boys in HLs are up at 300-400k+ att/def. Unlike in KA with Dragons, there is no way to compete with them in CC without heavy RM spending, mostly on crates. However, campers in CC are not penalised as heavily as there are no LTQ items to miss out on. Those Exceleros will only get you so far (500x31=15.5k att) and many HL players have accumulated so many event/crate items that respect items are worthless to them.

The choice is yours, enjoy no-banking and building stats/IPH in the low levels or come up to the shark pool and get hit constantly, but you can still no-bank if you get your IPH over $3mil/hr or so. The level where you can be seen by L200s is pretty high these days, don't know for sure but its somewhere in the 190-195 range. Maybe a L200 player can tell you how low they can see.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by McLovin View Post
    If you're going to camp for Boss events, you should get to full mafia for your level (74x5=370) to maximise your attack. There are different ways to play the game and the big boys in HLs are up at 300-400k+ att/def. Unlike in KA with Dragons, there is no way to compete with them in CC without heavy RM spending, mostly on crates. However, campers in CC are not penalised as heavily as there are no LTQ items to miss out on. Those Exceleros will only get you so far (500x31=15.5k att) and many HL players have accumulated so many event/crate items that respect items are worthless to them.

The choice is yours, enjoy no-banking and building stats/IPH in the low levels or come up to the shark pool and get hit constantly, but you can still no-bank if you get your IPH over $3mil/hr or so. The level where you can be seen by L200s is pretty high these days, don't know for sure but its somewhere in the 190-195 range. Maybe a L200 player can tell you how low they can see.
    I have my other accout at level 185 and can see level 200 people since level 180 n I haven't banked for weeks n hardly get attacked maybe twice in one day tops but only every now and again at tops during the Pvp event I was attacked once 8 times loosing 240,000 n I make 1.4 mil a hour you can be attacked every 2 hours n I do over 400 robs n attack bullets at 159 n never get full I though Id get attacked alot more n my defence is only 50,000

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I am currently lvl 73 with 55K Atk, I do think it is way worth camping if your goal is to get the final prize from boss event. There is a bias later in levels that makes it more difficult and more expensive to get the item, and it is the same stats regardless (the regular prizes are tiered though). If I did read 11K correctly, you are going to spend some gold, work out the calculations, because if you are not prepared to spend that, then camping wouldn't be some much of a priority.
    When you have insomnia, you're never really asleep, and you're never really awake.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Kleptomaniac View Post
    I have my other accout at level 185 and can see level 200 people since level 180 n I haven't banked for weeks n hardly get attacked maybe twice in one day tops but only every now and again at tops during the Pvp event I was attacked once 8 times loosing 240,000 n I make 1.4 mil a hour you can be attacked every 2 hours n I do over 400 robs n attack bullets at 159 n never get full I though Id get attacked alot more n my defence is only 50,000

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Lonestoner View Post
    Lol you are a deadbeat you think I really care if I miss spell something or don't use .,'/-" no I don't

Post Count
    I hear the water is nice in the shark tank. On topic, camping for the the boss is worth it but imo won't be enough for the big boys

♡Sunnyvale¤ Don Uzoma
    107 310 437

♥Sunnyvale⊙ Ak Killah
    497 759 293