Postpone battle for Greenland - Page 4

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Postpone battle for Greenland

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Fook u View Post
    Check out this glitch i just discovered. The atk/def stats your faction members see (of you) in the members view are way less than what your profile stats show. We tested it on three different members. Mine are in the 10000 range and are about 1000 off. Another guy is in the 18000 range and they are about 2000 off.

I'm going to send a ticket every hour til I get some answers! Kidding. Have any of you guys noticed this in your factions or did my clock freeze at 4:20?
    there we go, 24*40 more tickets per day

tbh, its not the tickets that are the problem, but the buggy state of the game. its the root cause of all the problems. they dont seem to have their **** together softwarewise. that they still make millions is mindboggling. its gonna take some time until stuff is ironed out, and starting another huge contest is irresponsible, but probably still lucrative, so its gonna happen i guess.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by iamnasty View Post
    Deluded??? try to negotiate with 100 faction to 1 mutual agreement!!!LOL
    You make way too many assumptions, who set Terms of Reference, who invited you? LOL

Post Count
    imagine if this was any software other than a game. office suite maybe.. disappearing pages? failure to save documents? pay for each new graphic that is inserted? theyd be gone pretty soon.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaska Ken View Post
    Ferr, do you think we should sent in a ticket with this request? 😃
    Gree came back to me on this yesterday. I am discussing with gree this sentiment. I dont know where this will go though it is ultimately their call. From what i understand, players view WD as the single most important MW event. Hence be carefull with it. Dont do it too often, dont do it too quickly, dont do it too long. We were ll used to play this game in between work or in between whatever. WD dramatically changes that. Next to this, players need be given time to replenish their units, defenses or gold. Their tickets need to be addressed, their bonusses awarded. If this all stalles, like it does now, the next WD event does not trigger positive anticipation but stress and agony. Such is my experience but others may feel differently.
    Yours
    Unlike many think, we do not touch the world, we hover it.
    If you understand this, you love physics.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferr View Post
    Gree came back to me on this yesterday. I am discussing with gree this sentiment. I dont know where this will go though it is ultimately their call. From what i understand, players view WD as the single most important MW event. Hence be carefull with it. Dont do it too often, dont do it too quickly, dont do it too long. We were ll used to play this game in between work or in between whatever. WD dramatically changes that. Next to this, players need be given time to replenish their units, defenses or gold. Their tickets need to be addressed, their bonusses awarded. If this all stalles, like it does now, the next WD event does not trigger positive anticipation but stress and agony. Such is my experience but others may feel differently.
    Yours
    I think they will go ahead but the last WD event was postponed for 2 weeks, so you never know.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Yours
    All great points Ferr and hopefully Gree listens. While the factions brought much needed life and excitment to MW initially (at least for me) I think it could be it's downfall for most people as it's just to much, to quickly. After a few more B4whatever events it will lose it's luster and become more like a very time (and money) consumimg chore especially if you want to be in a top 25 faction.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by GRW View Post
    What you see of your stats are the "boosted" numbers which take into account any boost buildings that are affecting your stats, composite, electronics, hospital, naval research, genetic lab, together with any "nation" bonus applied to the units you own eg UK get a bonus on sea units. What you see of your buddies is the "raw" numbers , the a/d WITHOUT boost building and nation bonus. This is a normal part of the game so please do not submit hourly tickets for something that is a feature of the game. I have a vested interest as I have REAL issues at the moment with support
    Another example of retarded user wasting Gree CSR's precious time.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Question GREENLAND Questions

So, if the thing is not postponed, the i have a few questions:

1) The battle dates are 2/15-18. is this still correct? i ask because the in game screen was incorrect last time. perhaps this one is too. can A GREE person confirm?

2) Declaring War: it was stated that a change would happen, so only officers / leaders could declare war. will this be in for this contest? GREE confirmation?

3) Updates Required: last time, a LAST MINUTE update was required, but notification was not well handled. for example, there was not splash screen... or a forced load that could have automatically handled this. GREE, will an update be required for the coming contest?

4) Are any formula modifications occurring since the last game? i mean, we all learned what we were able to observed, and made notes, etc... but have formulas been modified that would make what we learned last time out of date? (just making this up as an example) have the casualty rates been altered? or anything like that?

5) have you fixed the point counters?

6-100) too many questions to ask here... ( chests not processing right, no peek function for previewing faction applicants....... all the things that are supposed to work...)

after all the pooch screwing in the events lately, nary a bug fix, poor communications to users, VERY SLOW support response times, etc... knowing things in advance would be a nice change of pace.

and if you notify, please remove the MLB marketing splash screen and provide a splash screen that will be informative to the players of the game in question!!!

danke!

Lurker
    Post Count
    i cant wait fro the battle of greenalnd

Post Count
    Nothing is going to change so carry on :/
    WD- Greenland : Rank 24th
    Team MilSpec - 48 Slots
    I am the Faction Leader - Callsign - Diesel

30% Building Defense
    30% Air Defense Bonus
    30% Ground Defense Forces Bonus
    30% Infantry Defense Bonus
    30% Sea Defense
    25% Health Regen
    25% Casualty Reduction
    25% Infantry Attack
    20% Money Building Boost
    20% Ground Attack
    20% Air Attack
    10% Sea Attack

Apply: 347-861-124

If you apply PM me here with your Level & Stats, thanks!

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Milspec1 View Post
    Nothing is going to change so carry on :/

It took two pages before one person sums things up succinctly and accurately.

Nothing will change.

Last edited by PIRATE JUSTICE; 02-07-2013 at 11:20 AM.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    It will change if you decide not to spend your money here and spend it elsewhere...

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I agree 100%

Lurker
    Post Count

yes

It is my distinct impression that we are in the midst of a ticket crisis regarding various topics. Ifcwe were to start our next WD event without having solved many of these issues i fear gree will have to cope with an avalange of unsatisfied players. My suggestion is to introduce a cool off period, stabilize the game environment and postpone the upcoming event with say two weeks.
    Just a thought,
    Yours
    ya really, haven't got my rewards from the last event!! and they haven't got back to me about that! after two tickets! !!

Banned
    Post Count
    Yes postpone it I filed a ticket a month ago about my missing B4B units and still i have not got them and while this is happening i am getting my A$$ booted by idiots with 4 tactical strikers etc GREE pls get your game together and then start answering my tickets its getting retarded