Wtf? Where's my handsome snowmen?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Wtf? Where's my handsome snowmen?

Hybrid View

Post Count

Wtf? Where's my handsome snowmen?

I bought these awesome snowman buildings like a week ago. Don't really buy gold anymore, but had to have these. Level'd them up to like 5. So, I woke up today and my snowmen had fled my hood! The sneaky little snowmen were nowhere to be found.

Now I wouldn't be worried if funzio was still in charge, cus they always had a great support and would have gotten my snowmen back to me. But with gree, I don't think so. They haven't answered any of my sent tickets..

- SEM -

Post Count
    did know you played still... good to hear from you
    THE SAMCRO / The IndiansTM

"Sometimes I wish we could hit them over the head, rob them, and throw their bodies in the creek." - Al Swearengen

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Swearengen View Post
    did know you played still... good to hear from you
    Wow, I was going to say the same thing Swearengen. Welcome back Amber. Yeah, let me see. Checking my email history, I reported a problem about not receiving a level 5 open box item (not that it was a big deal). I sent something out on the 5th of January, they responded on the 14th and it was resolved on the 19th. Hope that gives you an idea on timeline and good luck with the snowmen.
    Level 110
    Attack 3,671,362
    Defense 3,756,677
    Income per hour $1,945,169

Post Count
    They melted haha
    CC History

Financial District Fallout >FC's unbeaten reign came to an end in a fair fight against SAS on 18/11/13.

We Be Clubbin' District >Fight Club won its 14th district in a row and retired as the greatest syndicate in CC.

Nightlife District Knockout >Lights Out took 1st place from SAS by a mere 47,644 points.

Bay Harbor Beach Brawl >1st. TAW - 128m, 2nd. SAS - 122m, 3rd. SC - 40m

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by The Billionaire View Post
    They melted haha
    That's pretty funny
    Level 110
    Attack 3,671,362
    Defense 3,756,677
    Income per hour $1,945,169

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Amber_ View Post
    I bought these awesome snowman buildings like a week ago. Don't really buy gold anymore, but had to have these. Level'd them up to like 5. So, I woke up today and my snowmen had fled my hood! The sneaky little snowmen were nowhere to be found.

Now I wouldn't be worried if funzio was still in charge, cus they always had a great support and would have gotten my snowmen back to me. But with gree, I don't think so. They haven't answered any of my sent tickets..
    I had this happen with my haunted house. I closed and reopened the app and they reappeared. Not sure if it has something to do with the new dataset that was released.
    // Lvl: 250 // 488 394 051 // Atk: 9,917k // Def: 9,602k // IpH: $24,290,680
    // Lvl: 147 // 365 655 496 // Atk: 6,954k // Def: 6,790k // IpH: $12,586,132
    // Lvl: 79 // 233 936 800 // Atk: 5,978k // Def: 5,901k // IPH: $1,572,478

As of 1-27-14

Post Count
    Nice to see you back Amber.
    Add me: 984 600 858

Post Count
    Are the Frosty Hideouts just not visible or did the income per hour change as well. I have buildings disappear and reappear quite often. Usually if the leave my hood and return the buildings will show back up. Some times my entire hood goes blank but i can still see the dollar signs for collections.