Fake CJ?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Fake CJ?

Post Count

Wink Fake CJ?

Just noticed when I tried to send a pm to cj about not getting the latest event prize (supports response was not what i hoped for) that there is a fake CJ54 that comes up along side the real CJ

I caught it before I sent the message but I wanted to let you folks know to be careful with your pms. My message had a bunch of info including a ticket number so ....

Last edited by iteachem; 02-06-2013 at 05:30 PM.
    retired

Banned
    Post Count
    I think there used to be a fake CCM too. I used to send him PMs all the time but never got a reply.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by jobadass View Post
    I think there used to be a fake CCM too. I used to send him PMs all the time but never got a reply.
    Funny...I have sent a few to CJ and gotten replies...he is usually pretty good, but I hadn't seen the fake version of him before
    retired

Post Count
    That's because he was banned. I remember it, but I don't know how long ago. If you try to find him in the members list (I tried) he isn't there. I think he was removed but I have no idea why he would show up as a option of a pm

On further research, every single person who was banned or removed from the forum shows up as an option for a pm
    Last edited by SoccerStud; 02-06-2013 at 05:59 PM.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by SoccerStud View Post
    On further research, every single person who was banned or removed from the forum shows up as an option for a pm

Even enahs?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by SoccerStud View Post
    That's because he was banned. I remember it, but I don't know how long ago. If you try to find him in the members list (I tried) he isn't there. I think he was removed but I have no idea why he would show up as a option of a pm

I didn't try to sent the PM so didn't look any further but with the proliferation of accounts over the weekends I guess due diligence needs to be met.. it wouldn't take much to have a mistake
    retired