Unleashed the Dragons..! - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Unleashed the Dragons..!

Post Count
    Nice job Gambit! That was not an easy thing to do at your level.

Post Count
    Congrats man

Modern war code - 560320147, 740 526 551 add me please
    Kingdom Age code - 953-474-768

유인나 is my crush

Consistent Contributor Black Knight's Avatar
    Post Count
    Congrats mate, well done!!
    Now comes the expensive part.......
    [FK] Black Knight
    KA:917-184-778
    MW:708-749-695
    I'm Jeff Vader.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Congrats on your new dragons!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Awesome. Congrats! Well done Gambit. Hopefully I'm not far behind you. I'm at level 110 and need to get moving on it.

[FK] Robb Stark

Post Count

Congrats!

That's quite an achievement...especially at your level. I'm currently level 35 and planning on camping once I get to level 50 to get breeding den 10. Do you recommend getting lumber mill to 10 first? I find it really difficult to camp though. Especially since all these LTQs are so tempting and I end up leveling despite my intentions. Did you have full allies and max army of high priests? I'm planning on trying to get that first before going on bd10 run.
    Kingdom Age 547-115-858 Add me

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Congrats! That's quite an accomplishment at your level!

Post Count
    WhooHooo! Congratulations! & you did it soooo fast! I think it took me 2-3 exciting, sleep-deprived days.
    KA - Trini

Banned
    Post Count
    Congrats Gambit! Now go find some victims for them to train their fire breathing skills on haha!

Post Count
    Lol! Thanks a whole lot guys..!

Quote Originally Posted by Seryna View Post
    That's quite an achievement...especially at your level. I'm currently level 35 and planning on camping once I get to level 50 to get breeding den 10. Do you recommend getting lumber mill to 10 first? I find it really difficult to camp though. Especially since all these LTQs are so tempting and I end up leveling despite my intentions. Did you have full allies and max army of high priests? I'm planning on trying to get that first before going on bd10 run.
    Either way at your level i know you can get it done. Its easy to achieve everything at your level and no doubt about that.

Strategy for higher level on how its done: Breeding Den Lv 10 Mission Objective.

First, I recommend to win a couple LTQ ultimate prize unit. Probably at least 3 LTQ ultimate prizes & upgrade all your boost buildings to Lv 8 or better. You don't have to worry to upgrade the machine boost cause there's not much strong units there at the moment...

Secondly, Go Stealth mode - means drop your allies to about 200 the exact number so that the 500 allies won't be able to see you. You can still see some 450 & be able to see the 100 allies or less also. You can try to attack the 300 allies but not the 400 but i recommend to attack the 200 or less allies. When i drop my allies down to 200 my stats is 90K Atk but my defensive stats is kinda week at 80k. So i decided to load up some Hydra & High Priest at 175 a piece & still increasing it to 190 or 200 if you can. And my defensive stats increases to 90k where my attack stats are at the same stat level. Make sure your stats down there are around 75 or 80k A/D cause there're strong players down there too with bunch of boss prize units in their top 45.

Lastly, Go invade & Attack like Crazy - means lab tap them like once & if you win like 9,900 gold then thats a big plus to your savings account. But BECAREFUL when you hit someone and if you lose then the hard part is they might retaliate. i was going all out the first half of the day & hit someone with bunch of boss event unit, but luckily he was at low allies around 70 & stole most of his gold at 1M. There's another guy that retaliated on me, he won & lose back & forth, and i hit him back the same result as him. From there on i decided to make a little adjustment on what went wrong. I realize that my defensive stats were kinda weak so i decide to load up on Hydra & High Priest for defense like i said earlier. After that i just decided to invade, check their stats, & kingdom. I see someone with Lv 3 Manor & i was like "WOW" this is good & it helps a lot in my over vault savings account. I saw someone with level 7 Lender, Lv 9 Playhouse, & also that Lv 3 Manor. Before i forget, you have to PvE at the same too to help increase your over vault. Just do the quest mission goal on the top left corner.

I hope this simple strategy will help your Breeding Den Lv 10 mission accomplish. Wish you all the big Luck to go for it..! It takes a lot of hard work and patience. More power to you & may the Force be with you!
    Last edited by Gambit12; 02-07-2013 at 09:15 AM.
    KA - Officially Retired
    Former FUN member for 9 wars & 12th times in a row Conquest of Kings World Champions..!!!

Post Count
    I sold over a million dollars worth of buildings. LOL. My vault was at 330k and I only had to raid about ~500k. Too easy. All buildings were rebuilt in less than a month and many are already upgraded past their prior sale point. That and I built a full dragon army in the same time.

#win
    Knights & Dragons
    My Code: XBB - HBY - YPD
    Level 101

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Gambit - I assume your strategy you listed was just the going from BD9 to BD10? just to accumulate the funds for that last upgrade?

Also, I've been burning time getting my IPH to at least 10k (almost there at 9105/hr) - should I just hold off on that and start my run? I saw your IPH was lower than mine so that's why I ask. I'm Lv110 at 107k A/D. I have barely been attacked by anyone, so maybe it'll be safe to make my run now from BD2.

[FK] Robb Stark

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Q-Ball - I made my run with an IPH around 7k. Raiding was far more profitable and I was able to finish in about 36-40 hours. Like Jonny I sold my manors and a lender to get done faster as I was nervous with that much unvaulted money and figured it would be easier to rebuild IPH with a dragon army.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Q-Ball View Post
    Gambit - I assume your strategy you listed was just the going from BD9 to BD10? just to accumulate the funds for that last upgrade?

Also, I've been burning time getting my IPH to at least 10k (almost there at 9105/hr) - should I just hold off on that and start my run? I saw your IPH was lower than mine so that's why I ask. I'm Lv110 at 107k A/D. I have barely been attacked by anyone, so maybe it'll be safe to make my run now from BD2.
    Wow Q-ball, you're still at BD2! Its not hard to upgrade from BD 2 to Lv 8. Once you hit Lv 9 & 10 then just follow my simple strategy or you can try to figure your own strategy. Whatever is best for you & to go over vault is just do it in less than 24 hrs of over vault if your stats are not that high. 107k A/D is way better stats to go for it, why not...
    KA - Officially Retired
    Former FUN member for 9 wars & 12th times in a row Conquest of Kings World Champions..!!!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sprig View Post
    Q-Ball - I made my run with an IPH around 7k. Raiding was far more profitable and I was able to finish in about 36-40 hours. Like Jonny I sold my manors and a lender to get done faster as I was nervous with that much unvaulted money and figured it would be easier to rebuild IPH with a dragon army.
    As the City Official for my kingdom, selling buildings would have to be put on a referendum for a vote by the citizens. I'd be impeached from my seat if this were done unilateraly. (I don't know why I have an attachment to the buildings once they're built. maybe I will just have to let go and rebuild it later.)

Quote Originally Posted by Gambit12 View Post
    Wow Q-ball, you're still at BD2! Its not hard to upgrade from BD 2 to Lv 8. Once you hit Lv 9 & 10 then just follow my simple strategy or you can try to figure your own strategy. Whatever is best for you & to go over vault is just do it in less than 24 hrs of over vault if your stats are not that high. 107k A/D is way better stats to go for it, why not...
    SOLD! Perhaps I've been too conservative in my strategy. This current LTQ is reeeally making me overvault with the low drop rate and $2k per kill. See you in the Dragon community soon then.

[FK] Robb Stark