Unleashed the Dragons..! - Page 6

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Unleashed the Dragons..!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by jonny0284 View Post
    Don't drop allies. For the love of everything...don't think for one second that strategy is 100% fool proof.

Second, it's your best option to maintain a strong defense.
    Agree Jonny - however I think different strategies suit different players. I tried three times at max allies around L80 with 80k defence (mixture of HP and Hydras). Got hit every time, most allied, but it was taking forever. So I dropped the ally count gradually, checking the BL to see what the stats were like until I settled on 72 allies. As I stated earlier, Only 200 and below could see me and my stats from event mobs was sufficient to go through the run without a loss. The pickings also seem a bit broader at the lower ally levels, perhaps because there are less active players in the BL.

So I think the thing to do is assess your relative strength at your level and choose a strategy that will work for you. You may need to try a couple of different things until you find the right one. And don't try to go for it during a PvP quest!
    KA [DW] Angel 273-518-398
    MQ Nakor 683-670-209

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Perfuzzie View Post
    dont drop the allies , u are doing a big mistake by that...at level 74 i have full allies 370 and i an see players with 100 allies ..
    Yeah I think if you are going to try the strategy of dropping allies you need to drop it below 100 or else you are just losing out on attack/defense stats and people can still see you. Angel 2 was successful in his BD10 run but he dropped down to 72 allies. When I am ready to do my run I will try to do it at max allies first but if I fail a few times then I will try dropping down to really low allies and see if it works.
    Kingdom Age 547-115-858 Add me

Dragons

hey guys, just started my level 8 BD, what are the numbers needed for level 9 and 10? thanks for this awesome thead,
    User name is mitch, i am currently at level 102, with only around 53k attack and defense, it looks like a real effort to get to level 10, i just sold oe of my level2 manors for around 215000, so that will be rebuilt before i have a crack at Level 9

KA ID -210531096 In Game Name - Mitch
    MW ID - 258815272 In Game Name - <-MITCH->
    Occational Gold Player

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by piercemenow1 View Post
    hey guys, just started my level 8 BD, what are the numbers needed for level 9 and 10? thanks for this awesome thead,
    User name is mitch, i am currently at level 102, with only around 53k attack and defense, it looks like a real effort to get to level 10, i just sold oe of my level2 manors for around 215000, so that will be rebuilt before i have a crack at Level 9
    BD9 around 1.150.000 and BD10 1.800.000
    Kingdom Age 238-864-928 P3rfUZZI3

AT MY SIGNAL UNLEASH HELL !!!

Dragons

Holy crap balls

KA ID -210531096 In Game Name - Mitch
    MW ID - 258815272 In Game Name - <-MITCH->
    Occational Gold Player

Lurker
    Post Count
    Just got my lvl 10 breeding den upgrade!

It was a lot of work being that I waited until lvl 125 to make the run. I had to keep pushing back my efforts due to attacks from others. I currently have approx $15K gold per hour and had to raid like crazy on my last day in order to get the remaining 500K.

I lost about 60 hydras, 30 bassilisks, and 40 flaming catapults from the raids. My attack dropped from 119K down to 114K over this time.

Some advice i would add, is that you need lots of extra units on attack and a solid high priest army so that others do not retaliate when you raid them.

Also, I prepped some high level monsters by attacking them down to 1 hit to kill. This was good for around 200k of essentially protected gold.

So pumped to crank out the dragons!

Consistent Contributor WinkadInk's Avatar
    Post Count
    Congrats, I'm lvl 37 I believe and am almost done with my boost buildings being all lvl 10. Also stats are 33/31 lol so no competition for me at all with 9.1k iph. Once I hit the lvl to unlock it I'll be making mine relatively quick
    Wink (Crime city)
    lvl 184
    225/180 mil
    MILLIONAIRES CLUB!!
    Indian member since 5/2012
    Gangstars

Dr Glickenstein (modern war)
    Lvl 193
    274/240 bil
    BILLIONAIRES CLUB!!
    Skynetcommand (SNC)
    Max bonuses purchased, contact for joining)

Kingdom Age (retired)

Post Count
    My alt account has just made it to the rank of Dragon Breeder.
    I have to say that it was a lot harder doing the run just after 50 than my main account did after 100.
    There are just too many people camping around the 50-60 mark. I pushed myself up to 80 and found a lot less strong apponents and a lot more raiding opportunities.
    I only got hit by one real problem of a person who wouldn't ally up after a bite, so I added around 100 allies and scared him off.
    Apologies to anyone I hit along the way. I know I raided so much I have RSI.
    Kingdom Age:
    541-130-719
    378-473-726

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Congrats to the latest dragon breeders!

Post Count
    in 30short hours i will hit bd lvl 5 should i buy basilisks or just save that money for upgrading.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Polnivara View Post
    in 30short hours i will hit bd lvl 5 should i buy basilisks or just save that money for upgrading.
    I personally kept a balanced army while working my breeding den up to level 10, I found that if I had stats better then 80% of the players at my level my income outpaced losses. It was frustating at times but if you keep working at it and make allies with people who have attacked it worked for me. Keep in mind there there is a max amount of non-vaulted gold you can lose over a certain amount of time.

Cheers!

Post Count
    k i hope i can get bd 10 without getting attacked to much me wants dragons xD

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Congrats to the new dragon breeders.

I think Zesder has a point regarding the difficulty of getting the BD10 run done around levels 50-60. I've been hit more and harder on my camping account at level 61 than I ever was on my main account when I did my BD10 run around level 94-96.

Post Count
    Just recently began my BD10 upgrade. Took nearly two days of gold gathering, not to mention getting hit twice for a total of about 240k gold lost. Luckily, I was able to earn gold faster than I lost it. I just wish I had done this sooner so that my ATT/DEF could be good enough to join a decent guild. Oh well.

Lurker
    Post Count

BD10 almost there

Amazing... What felt like months of work has finally paid off... Now only 37 short hours away from breeding dragons!