New Dataset - Page 4

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: New Dataset

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Can you post the distribution of your results? The cumulative distribution function would be nice to see. Cool analysis....
    Whew that might take a while...
    Level: 238 - Mafia: 500
    Fights Won/Lost: 42,695/7,013
    Robberies Won/Lost: 22,601/587
    Attack: 53,285,488
    Defense: 42,211,410
    IPH: $14,972,834
    Syndicate: HTC White
    Updated: 5/21/14 11:21 PM EST
    Add me! - 544754891
    Add me! - 113853218

.:|Twitter: https://twitter.com/Saw_JaD |:.
    .:|Help me get a partnership! - www.youtube.com/user/eQXIIX |:.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by cooch View Post
    Sorry, what I meant to say is I think the new mgmt wanted proof of value/mktg strategy after Funzio bought. Also were some of mktg staff or whomever creates events and revenue cut in layoffs? Any change of mgmt I've been associated with if they don't see the results they want they either ask for proof or try things another way. In this business they get answers pretty quickly.

You're right, they need to hook new players and keep the paying ones happy, your guess as good as mine or better if they are succeeding. This current event is definitely a test ballon

And by the way if you interpreted my msg as current clientele you are wrong. New players that spend (wouldn't you on this new event to catch up or be on top of your level if you had $$) will latch on as well as the current spenders. Yes if you don't focus on the paying customers and keep the freebie/freeloaders happy you got some 'splaining to do to mgmt team. Consistent gold spenders means anyone willing to spend from Day 1 and beyond if you were confused with statement.
    Fair enough. I'm no mktg major but in my opinion, Gree would not benefit by offering a sale on due to this new "event" if you want to even call it that. The players who are willing to spend 2000+ gold aren't going to make their decision on spending if there's a sale or not. More than likely this event is more of a gold dump for players sitting on massive amounts of gold already.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by GQNammmer View Post
    The players who are willing to spend 2000+ gold aren't going to make their decision on spending if there's a sale or not. .
    Dude.... if there was a gold sale event I'd spend 10 000..... if there isnt I would spend 2000 max...
    so all in all... there is a benefit to Gree if they had a gold sale...

I'm not a heavy spender so to speak but I have gotten the 10 vault bonus and the 5 vault bonus before (all during sales)
    10 vault during the 40% and 5 during the 20%.

I take it you dont spend at all?

The only statement I agree with is that the event is a gold dump sale.
    buy gold... spend it instantly
    Have gold? now your not saving for that next event and instead your spending.
    After you're done spending... come back for more
    Last edited by thevlad; 02-08-2013 at 05:28 AM.

Post Count
    If you were going to spend 10000 gold then you'd also be eligible for the gold spender bonuses when you had bought your 10,000 gold.

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...+Spender+Bonus
    Level: 238 - Mafia: 500
    Fights Won/Lost: 42,695/7,013
    Robberies Won/Lost: 22,601/587
    Attack: 53,285,488
    Defense: 42,211,410
    IPH: $14,972,834
    Syndicate: HTC White
    Updated: 5/21/14 11:21 PM EST
    Add me! - 544754891
    Add me! - 113853218

.:|Twitter: https://twitter.com/Saw_JaD |:.
    .:|Help me get a partnership! - www.youtube.com/user/eQXIIX |:.