GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast

Thread: PVP Tournament Top 10 and 2k Wins

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragmondino View Post
    Don't lie jo. I tried to help you.
    can we not call him Jo? Sounds like you're talking to me...

And yes you did try to help him, but he is his own worst enemy and is beyond help. Zero self control.
    Last edited by jobadass; 02-08-2013 at 03:31 PM.

Banned
    Post Count
    Seems that way job. Maybe it was me who got trolled by him.
    You know Joaquim, if you could of kept yourself out of trouble a while HTC would of given you another chance. That's gone now.

Post Count
    Ohhhhhhhhhh, the HTC ban hammer hath cometh.....

Banned
    Post Count
    Worse than a forum ip ban ups

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Canoehead View Post
    Sam, I'm asking the questions that a prudent person would ask based on reasonable inferences that can be drawn from information that is out there for those that want to find it. If the shoe fits, wear it. If not, I'm sorry for pointing the spot light at you. Either way Gree needs to investigate all of this, if for no other reason than to restore public confidence in the integrity of the game.

Thanks for your past efforts, but FWIW, being back on the list is liberating - and profitable.

And for you, burn, for the forum's most notorious loudmouth and trouble starter to talk about someone else's character, just made my day. Your saving grace is that you certainly don't believe your own BS. Regards
    Your friend Alchemy (Greg) messaged me asking me to take you off the Indian hit list awhile back and I tried many times to take you off the list, but you kept running your mouth. Have I ever stalked your hood and robbed/attacked you relentlessly? No out of respect for Greg I backed off. I might have hit you a few times but never relentlessly.

Finally you make a public apology to Lupo and we took you off the list. Lupo never forgives but he did.

But then you ran your mouth again.

You say I work for Gree? I'm a hacker? But yet you have no proof. Now I know why Lupo put you on the list!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Sam, focusing on the messenger rather than the message is the oldest diversion there is. Evidence supporting the message will be given to gree in due course, because posting it on the forum would violate the TOS. You already know that the noose is tightening, which, because you are a frontrunner, is why you will leave the other Indians to their fate as you bail out to MW. Going down with the ship or finishing second is not your style

Apologizing to that foul mouthed psycho for calling him a foul mouthed psycho was one of the hardest things I've done, but necessary to keep my entire clan from being wiped out. His two hour interval 10-0s were routine to me, but my weaker brothers in CCS, like Magoo, did not deserve to be pounded as well for nothing more than sharing a tag with me. Lupo had already driven one of our members, a sweet Australian housewife who played the game as a diversion, to quit altogether. My real apology now is to all those forum readers who were previously tempted by my words to believe that the freak had even an ounce of humanity in him

Lets also not pretend that this is whining by me. Although he gets nothing and does me no harm, Lupo attacks me every two hours like the mindless animal that he is. While I am receiving his "beatings" I rob other Indians of about $30M per day. A fair deal for me I think. Right now every high level Indian is besieged by multiple independent players who are united only by their unspoken loathing of the bullying arrogance that allowed a pitiful creature like Lupo to thrive. They can all thank the rabid wolf for their plight. And you are leaving them to be a king in MW. Very classy, Sam. LOL!
    Geo. 250

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    You just gave me a reason to stay. I guess your apology on the forum was never sincere. I thought you were a better man than that.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I still have a hard time believing that you endorse hounding people until they quit, telling people to hang themselves and the string of Spanish profanity earlier in this thread. But whatever, welcome back, and as Lupo says, "see you in the game" 😊
    Geo. 250

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I don't endorse anything.

So you never ever posted anything on Lupo's wall that wasn't obscene? Nor you never wrote stuff about his mom and dad? I find it very distasteful that you and deluxe would change their name to "Lupo has no daddy" or "Lupo's mom" etc. You guys make it look like you are the victim but yet you guys do the same thing.

You guys are just as guilty if not worst.

Next time you make a formal apology on the forum just be sincere about it or don't apologize at all. I don't want to get into a shouting match or argument with you.

See you in the game!

Banned
    Post Count
    I still have a hard time believing that you endorse hounding people until they quit, telling people to hang themselves and the string of Spanish profanity earlier in this thread. But whatever, welcome back, and as Lupo says, "see you in the game" ��
    Pathetic....

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Lupo View Post
    Pathetic....
    we already know you are ... go hang urself

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TZora View Post
    we already know you are ... go hang urself
    Everything yo wish me I send back double plus 10 beatings...

Banned
    Post Count
    Sam, focusing on the messenger rather than the message is the oldest diversion there is. Evidence supporting the message will be given to gree in due course, because posting it on the forum would violate the TOS. You already know that the noose is tightening, which, because you are a frontrunner, is why you will leave the other Indians to their fate as you bail out to MW. Going down with the ship or finishing second is not your style

Apologizing to that foul mouthed psycho for calling him a foul mouthed psycho was one of the hardest things I've done, but necessary to keep my entire clan from being wiped out. His two hour interval 10-0s were routine to me, but my weaker brothers in CCS, like Magoo, did not deserve to be pounded as well for nothing more than sharing a tag with me. Lupo had already driven one of our members, a sweet Australian housewife who played the game as a diversion, to quit altogether. My real apology now is to all those forum readers who were previously tempted by my words to believe that the freak had even an ounce of humanity in him

Lets also not pretend that this is whining by me. Although he gets nothing and does me no harm, Lupo attacks me every two hours like the mindless animal that he is. While I am receiving his "beatings" I rob other Indians of about $30M per day. A fair deal for me I think. Right now every high level Indian is besieged by multiple independent players who are united only by their unspoken loathing of the bullying arrogance that allowed a pitiful creature like Lupo to thrive. They can all thank the rabid wolf for their plight. And you are leaving them to be a king in MW. Very classy, Sam. LOL!
    You have no character, you got the truce ONLY for you and left behind under fire your friends like DeLuxe. Do you think that something changed during the past 2 months? I don't think so, I will make you cry again like a baby and this time your surrender will be rejected.

Post Count
    yawn yawn yawn, I wonder if the suns rays have touched some people's skin on here.

♡Sunnyvale¤ Don Uzoma
    107 310 437

♥Sunnyvale⊙ Ak Killah
    497 759 293

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Lupo View Post
    Everything yo wish me I send back double plus 10 beatings...
    missed ur medication again?