Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Whats going on Peeps

Still enjoying the game?
    KA ("Freekizh") 774 907 809 - Be Strong. Play a lone hand.

Currently recruiting allies! Please resend a request or PM me your ID. I apologize for the inconvenience

KA Strategy & Tactical Guide

Sure am dude!

Quote Originally Posted by Freekizh View Post
    Still enjoying the game?
    hey Freekizh! How are you doing? Long time no see you around. Are you still playing KA? Are you back on forum? Well, I hope everything is fine with you.

Quote Originally Posted by Everson25 View Post
    hey Freekizh! How are you doing? Long time no see you around. Are you still playing KA? Are you back on forum? Well, I hope everything is fine with you.
    Hey pal! I haven't played KA for awhile since I don't have much time nowadays, but decided to drop by the forum. Its real quiet here...

Currently recruiting allies! Please resend a request or PM me your ID. I apologize for the inconvenience

Hey pal! I haven't played KA for awhile since I don't have much time nowadays, but decided to drop by the forum. Its real quiet here...
    it is. Sometimes I write something and when I'm back is still at the top of page. It's hard to keep the same level of intensity on this game if things don't change that much. I guess that's one of reasons some players are leaving the game.

Freekizh,
    I want to say thanks for your help early on in KA. Too bad your not playing any more.
    IGN:Funkey monkey
    KA: 909164955
    MQ: 970090885
    Taking requests for Allies by PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Funkey monkey View Post
    Freekizh,
    I want to say thanks for your help early on in KA. Too bad your not playing any more.
    No probs pal - I stopped because I thought Gree Inc misunderstood the model, and I just recently checked their share price, and could already guess from the quiet forum whats been going on since I've been away.

Peeps like the rules to remain predictable in some sense, while still interesting and the game not too time consuming. Also Gree Inc's policy against RMT makes it uncompetitive to a large number of competitors and stop people from "investing" in the game because of zero exit value.
    Last edited by Freekizh; 02-06-2013 at 11:55 AM.

Still enjoying the game?
    I certainly am!

Quote Originally Posted by Funkey monkey View Post
    Freekizh,
    +1

I recall seeing posts from you here shortly after I found the forum and they helped me quite a bit.

Holy crap Freekizh!,... I haven't heard from your in a very long time, I had to open the thread and actually make sure it was you! I posted to your wall a few times but never heard back from you so I figured Real Life was getting in the way and I got tired of scrolling to the very bottom of my allies to find you! I enjoyed the back and forth conversations we had on game play theory, hope you keep dropping by from time to time. I don't post very often on the forums anymore... too many trolls and negativity for my liking...

TTYL Great_wall2 aka Grendal
    MW: 887634148 Level 83 Xenophobic
    KA: 666385457 Level 115 Grendal
    MQ: 661030172. Level 15 Grendal
    Please PM me if you want me to add you as I need to make room for forum members.

Still enjoying the game?

Hey Asto Boy, I think i seen you before & good to see you again...
    KA - Officially Retired
    Former FUN member for 9 wars & 12th times in a row Conquest of Kings World Champions..!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Great_wall2 View Post
    Holy crap Freekizh!,... I haven't heard from your in a very long time, I had to open the thread and actually make sure it was you! I posted to your wall a few times but never heard back from you so I figured Real Life was getting in the way and I got tired of scrolling to the very bottom of my allies to find you! I enjoyed the back and forth conversations we had on game play theory, hope you keep dropping by from time to time. I don't post very often on the forums anymore... too many trolls and negativity for my liking...

TTYL Great_wall2 aka Grendal
    Sorry bro - don't play anymore so didn't see ur messages. Finally the hadcore come creeping out of the woodwork

I should've finished my theory work, especially on casualties, but its all forgotten now. Real stuff keeps me too busy.

You're probably better off not having wasted your time - the developers frequently mess with what's under the hood anyway, so hours and days of research would've likely been for naught.

Quote Originally Posted by RandomUser View Post
    You're probably better off not having wasted your time - the developers frequently mess with what's under the hood anyway, so hours and days of research would've likely been for naught.
    Wow another "can't" person. Maybe in another time I would either argue to take money from you

I must have missed your point. I'm not following.